Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Kaci's a really good interviewer, glad they have her doing all these as well as the roaming reporter stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TXT BOOTY7 2 47474
Jan 12, 2006

eat your vegetables dot com
Hm I'd give fem kunkka the torrent

Vasler
Feb 17, 2004
Greetings Earthling! Do you have any Zoom Boots?

Look man, I'm not gonna dress up as windrunner but I can respect someone that does and looks pretty good doing it. Looked like a normal woman wearing an outfit. I liked it.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

Chunjee posted:

Gabe: "Let's watch some dota [in 2 hours]"

ChumpsForChange
Jun 2, 2011
These produced segments are pretty good this year.

Alighieri
Dec 10, 2005

:dukedog:

I put on a clear rain poncho and cosplay as IO.

TITY BOI
Apr 4, 2008

A REAL HUMAN BEING
AND A REAL TITY BOI
and there it is folks, the horn signifying that only 45 more minutes of bullshit remains before we get to see some dota 2!

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

I am looking forward to watching some great Dota next year, at TI6, when TI5 starts.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Kanfy posted:

You can't really pull Windrunner off, lady.

"I don't want to attack someone with normal body proportions for cosplaying unrealistic fantasy women, so I'll just make vague passive noises of dissatisfaction."

Toes
Dec 6, 2011

Clods to the left of me,
Bookahs to the right.

ChumpsForChange posted:

These produced segments are pretty good this year.

Hope they have enough material past Day 2.

TXT BOOTY7 2 47474
Jan 12, 2006

eat your vegetables dot com

TITY BOI posted:

and there it is folks, the horn signifying that only 45 more minutes of bullshit remains before we get to see some dota 2!

the game started we just don't get to watch

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
Holy poo poo are they going to have these videos for every team that plays today

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008
Thanks Valve I needed to get some tears worked out early so I have less to shed later in the day when Navi gets dumpstered.

Taffer
Oct 15, 2010

Lol that was a dota run clip

Khorne
May 1, 2002

RiskyChris posted:

Thanks Valve I needed to get some tears worked out early so I have less to shed later in the day when Navi gets dumpstered.
I like how it showed 9 miranas or something on screen when he was talking about previous attempts at esports failing.

Alighieri
Dec 10, 2005

:dukedog:

I hope every game has 2 hours of team interviews before it, I like it a lot better then watching a boring game of nerds clicking pixels.

Vasler
Feb 17, 2004
Greetings Earthling! Do you have any Zoom Boots?
Oh man, this video. Eastern Europeans seem to have the worst lives ever.

Human
Jun 9, 2004

REAL HUMAN. SAFE TO APPROACH.
I am embarrassed I hurried home because I was going to miss at least the first game OR SO I THOUGHT

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 11 days!
It would appear the key to becoming a good dota 2 player is to have a dead or unsupportive father

Get on it goons

Toes
Dec 6, 2011

Clods to the left of me,
Bookahs to the right.

Human posted:

I am embarrassed I hurried home because I was going to miss at least the first game OR SO I THOUGHT

Just grab a beer and get comfy.

Zanael
Jan 30, 2007

Finn 3:16 says I just licorice
whipped your peppermint ass
So is that two header dragons in the current meta, or must I abandon all hope of seeing massive frost breath 5 men aoe stun ? Because I really like the massive aoe stuns in dota2.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

way ahead of you (wrt dead father)

Ashtarath
Oct 11, 2012

Purge dropping truths about dota nerds

ChumpsForChange
Jun 2, 2011
Are the BO1s today as well?

caberham
Mar 18, 2009

by Smythe
Grimey Drawer

RiskyChris posted:

scaterry
Sep 12, 2012

ChumpsForChange posted:

after WB Bo3s

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Zanael posted:

So is that two header dragons in the current meta, or must I abandon all hope of seeing massive frost breath 5 men aoe stun ? Because I really like the massive aoe stuns in dota2.

That's Jakiro and he's not super popular right now but it wouldn't be the craziest pick if he was drafted. But don't expect it.

e: your big AoE stuns you're likely to actually see are relatively limited, I guess a big Echo Slam from Earthshaker is probably the most likely

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Centzon Totochtin posted:

It would appear the key to becoming a good dota 2 player is to have a dead or unsupportive father

Get on it goons

Counterpoint: S4.

halwain
May 31, 2011

ChumpsForChange posted:

There are two Bo3s (LGD vs. Empire and CDEC vs C9) and all the loosers Bo1s

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Have they determined the all star teams yet or is that based off what teams get in top 8.

RiskyChris
Jan 13, 2008
Get the gently caress on this stream for actual chemistry between people in charge of entertaining you http://www.twitch.tv/dota2ti_newcomer

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

gigawhite posted:

Have they determined the all star teams yet or is that based off what teams get in top 8.

They announced them a while back

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/The_International/2015/Special_Events

Strom Cuzewon
Jul 1, 2010

Get ready for awkward nerd strutting!

Ovo
Dec 20, 2008

Life Rules
I like that ODpixel is in charge of switching for the new player stream

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009

No dendi or sonneiko, who gives a gently caress.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
lol empire players are all smiles and excited and giddy while casters talk about how nerve wracking it is

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

"thank god I don't go in the sun or you couldn't see us at all"

Ahaha, Purge. :allears:

IncendiaC
Sep 25, 2011
all these interviews and profiles are pretty dull but at least valve is putting an effort into developing storylines for every team

Zanael posted:

That's Jakiro, and no he's not being run much unfortunately. Earthshaker however is being picked pretty often and has both AoE stuns and a balling AoE ultimate

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Is this the first match of TI?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Zanael posted:

Don't be fooled by massive aoe stuns because ice path is actually the worst ability in the game

• Locked thread