Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:
Good deal on powder here:

http://slickdeals.net/f/8004951-8lb...c=featured-1831

Idk if it's good powder or just the crap with a lot of sugar but it's cheap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Let out the loudest single fart of my adult life this morning doing a deadlift. My girlfriend and 3 other people were all there and heard it. It took her more than 5 minutes to stop laughing. Luckily I didn;t goon out and poo poo my shorts.

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

turbomoose posted:

Good deal on powder here:

http://slickdeals.net/f/8004951-8lb...c=featured-1831

Idk if it's good powder or just the crap with a lot of sugar but it's cheap

http://slickdeals.net/f/8000581-cardcash-extra-5-off-gift-cards-50-mcdonald-s-gift-card-40-25-amp-much-more?src=featured-1865

bulk up boys

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

roymorrison posted:

Its monday goons should post videos of some lifts on mondays

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYI9Mvyi5bY

The only squat that matters, right Jebany??

Oh.... :gbsmith:

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Rest in peace jebany

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Did jebbanny die?

RIP

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Booblord Zagats posted:

Let out the loudest single fart of my adult life this morning doing a deadlift. My girlfriend and 3 other people were all there and heard it. It took her more than 5 minutes to stop laughing. Luckily I didn;t goon out and poo poo my shorts.

i came

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
What's a good way to build up some meat in the middle of the chest so my sternum will stop sticking out like a crest?

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

roymorrison posted:

Its monday goons should post videos of some lifts on mondays

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSanRw7Ft68

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
what's the best way to convince your cardio bunny SO to stop using weights that are coloured pink and so small you can barely see them?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gl0bZqs6tw

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

The Saurus posted:

what's the best way to convince your cardio bunny SO to stop using weights that are coloured pink and so small you can barely see them?

Is she interested in nice firm arms and an amazing rear end? Then she should hit heavier weights

If she think's she's gonna turn into a hulk tell her that won't happen unless she starts roiding. Getting bulk for women is super hard since they got so little testosterone. She could hit heavy weights for years without getting bulky

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

The Saurus posted:

coach her through heavier lifts and even if she can't lift much at first she'll probably feel really satisfied and accomplished for trying

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
thanks guys, aside from squats what are the crucial exercises for ladies to hit for a bangin bod?

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

all exercises men do basically

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

Feminition posted:

Especially the cock pushups

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Saurus posted:

thanks guys, aside from squats what are the crucial exercises for ladies to hit for a bangin bod?

burp flexes, curls, fist pumps

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe

Feminition posted:

so just chest arms and shoulders, okay

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Feminition posted:

1) maturbate 2) tv watch 3) intrenat psot 4) cheese curls

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

The Saurus posted:

front squats

PerilPastry
Oct 10, 2012

notZaar posted:

What's a good way to build up some meat in the middle of the chest so my sternum will stop sticking out like a crest?

If you don't have an actual deformity like pectus carinatum you might still have lovely muscle insertions so your pecs seem to be too far apart.

Still, odds are you're just too skinny and need to eat more to get man tits/chesticles like the rest of us.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

The Saurus posted:

Google Bret Contreras.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Where does one get bulk unflavored whey for cheap like it should be

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
I use myprotein and its good and tasty and i think the prices are ok like maybe not shady internet protein good prices but not too bad

https://youtu.be/nE6IKwEsFZg here is a lift i did today 117kg

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Dum Cumpster posted:

The only squat that matters, right Jebany??

Oh.... :gbsmith:

best moderation on the internet on the greatest forums ever made

lol at anyone that reregs at this point

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

so i poked around myprotein and some other sites and it looks cool and convenient i guess but most of it's $12+/lb and the cheapest option i can find is $10/lb but it's flavored

96/4 ground beef and boneless/skinless chicken breast are super expensive compared to normal beef/chicken and they're still way cheaper. boneless/skinless chicken is $4/lb at costco

powders and poo poo are a supplemental thing right? like people are still eating real food and just using powders for, like, lunch at work or making sure they eat before hitting the gym or whatever or am i just that loving poor and spending $12/lb for food is a thing that doesn't seem weird to most people

or am i missing something else about all this entirely

Cactus Ghost fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Aug 4, 2015

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I don't know about everyone else but I just use them as supplements if it turns out at the end of the day my protein didn't add up from the real foods I was actually eating. It's more like a just-in-case or convenience thing. Whey protein is quickly digested so supposedly it's optimal in the 30-45 minute anabolic window immediately after a good workout but I also hear that anabolic window is bullshit so I dunno.

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Ya i mean eat right but its nice to throw a banana in with some frozen strawberries and a scoop of protein just for a good tasting drink whenever i feel like i could eat a bit more. It makes me drink extra water too

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Like im fucken hungry right now ill drink my protein while i make some real food u kno

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
So yeah, supplements. Don't be like the soylent guy.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

i was at sprouts the other day and i saw literal bulk (in a barrel you scoop from) whey isolate on sale for like $6/lb

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

PerilPastry posted:

If you don't have an actual deformity like pectus carinatum you might still have lovely muscle insertions so your pecs seem to be too far apart.

Still, odds are you're just too skinny and need to eat more to get man tits/chesticles like the rest of us.

I got a decent amount of boob, not enough to sag, it's just kind of wide apart and flat in the middle.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMQrCkjmGvk&t=18m49s

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
hello friends im all about getting swole2015

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

for my bro now and foreva Jebany

(imagine that to be protein shake)

Pesmerga
Aug 1, 2005

So nice to eat you

Top City Homo posted:

hello friends im all about getting swole2015

'Sup swoledude :3:

Question. Air water fire and dirt, fuckin' ab-wheels how do they work?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

roymorrison posted:

I use myprotein and its good and tasty and i think the prices are ok like maybe not shady internet protein good prices but not too bad

https://youtu.be/nE6IKwEsFZg here is a lift i did today 117kg

it's private you cocktease

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

quote:

you just grab the ab wheel and then get on ur knees and kind of slowly stretch out. You can do it with straight legs too but it's harder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Pesmerga posted:

'Sup swoledude :3:

very well actually

i can do 10 now from a standing position

• Locked thread