Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I am playing dodgeball tonight and I am very excited. My team this season has three vets and everybody else is pretty new and it is funny for it.

Dodgeball is truly one of the great sports of the world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

If your APM is too low for e-sports, I guess :smug:

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

CCKeane posted:

If I catch the packet do they take damage?

Sadly, no. But at least where I play, impacts to the hand do not count for damage to you, so catching packets out of the air is a good way of staying safe.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Meinberg you should take up dodgeball to train.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

CCKeane posted:

Meinberg you should take up dodgeball to train.

You're right.

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM.
Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what's fresh. Today.

EXAKT Science posted:

Did you roll up a new dude or are they rezzing you?

I'm taking after Sarah Palin and going rogue.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Hey anyone want to roll some pubbies in Town of Salem?

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

I just can't work up the effort to try that game

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

i will never try that game

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I finally played the iOS one. It's ok but a bit too role heavy like every other mafia place

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I am sick, goons. What should I do today on my sick day?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
You should go into work and infect everyone.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.
If rollercoasters are an option, then go on rollercoasters.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
quote this post with who among the main winnie the pooh cast you believe most exemplifies your personality and I will tell you what thing in my luggage you are.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

EccoRaven posted:

quote this post with who among the main winnie the pooh cast you believe most exemplifies your personality and I will tell you what thing in my luggage you are.
Probably winnie

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

bowmore posted:

Probably winnie

His name is Winnie the Pooh, not Winnie the poo poo.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

EccoRaven posted:

Does Owl count? Because I'm absolutely Owl.

(If Owl doesn't count I'm also pretty close to Rabbit)

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 09:37 on Mar 27, 2020

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

merk posted:

I am sick, goons. What should I do today on my sick day?

HotS

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

EccoRaven posted:

I am totally Tigger.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
TM is don-kay from shrek

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 09:41 on Mar 27, 2020

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

EccoRaven posted:

I am so much Eeyore that it has become my nickname in certain social circles.

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

you can't take the sky from me
Mafia thread, I am really upset. I've been planning on a really cool backpacking trip with my sister for several months now. We're hiking and camping on an island in northern Michigan. You have to take a ferry to this island. When she called the ferry people in the spring, they told her to call and book the ferry a week in advance.

So she starts calling a week in advance, and the phone lines are down due to a power outage.

When she finally gets through, they're like "oh, this weekend has been booked for a month now."

So basically we have to cancel the trip, or I skip two accelerated classes in the week before finals. This will put me perilously close to failing philosophy.

I'm seriously disappointed. My excitement has been building for weeks, I've broken in a new pair of boots, we were planning to snorkel a shipwreck and apparently my sister has actually prepared campfire stories involving the lore of this island. She and I are the closest in age of my 7.5 siblings, and we don't get to see each other very often.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
That sucks. Is there anywhere else you can go backpacking?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Consult a local and see if you can hire out a motorboat

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I say skip the two classes because, seriously, it's just Philosophy.

If your teacher questions your decision tell them you put serious thought into it and decided that philosophically a life not lived is not one worth living.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

swim over

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

Asiina posted:

That sucks. Is there anywhere else you can go backpacking?

We were really looking forward to this specific location. There are some decent backpacking spots in Michigan but this island is supposedly incredible. Snorkeling shipwrecks in a freshwater lake?? Yeah nothing else in the state is gonna top that.

Tremendous Taste posted:

Consult a local and see if you can hire out a motorboat

yeah and then what ;)

TMMadman posted:

I say skip the two classes because, seriously, it's just Philosophy.

If your teacher questions your decision tell them you put serious thought into it and decided that philosophically a life not lived is not one worth living.

I'm sure I could justify it with at least four different schools of thought. The bummer part of it is that like, today I am sitting through the fifth lecture I've heard on utilitarianism (The pleasure I would get from getting a C+ in philosophy does not outweigh the suffering my sister would endure for having to cancel after having spent so much time and money on this trip) in this class and ethics -- same prof -- but Thursday we're covering Marx and I really know nothing about Marx.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Look Under The Rock posted:

yeah and then what ;)

use it :confused:

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
Mafia thread help, I made a new friend but they are posting on Facebook unironically about how Planned Parenthood is murdering babies.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

EXAKT Science posted:

Mafia thread help, I made a new friend but they are posting on Facebook unironically about how Planned Parenthood is murdering babies.

sever

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

post how you sincerely support killing babies pre- mid- and post-partum

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Their head from their neck.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

EXAKT Science posted:

delete your facebook

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

What's this "Facebook?"

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

EXAKT Science posted:

lawyer up hth

edit: goddammit mmm you beat me to it

Look Under The Rock
Oct 20, 2007

EXAKT Science posted:

Comment "Yeah, that's how we're gonna cure cancer"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
snip

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 09:41 on Mar 27, 2020