Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumis
Jan 10, 2006

I'm either a friend or a foe. Depends on who's looking.
I mean if someone not having their Eso weapon bugs you that much, you could always just not play with those people and get 3-7 other players who have their Eso weapons into a group to run stuff instead of relying on PF/DF players. Seems like a win-win for both sides, honestly.

KoB posted:

Weapon is better because it will make you Deeps/heal/build threat better but like who cares god drat.

Basically this. Everyone shut up about weapons and play more Catgirl Dress-Up Simulator 14.

Lumis fucked around with this message at 21:06 on Aug 4, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoB
May 1, 2009
Weapon is better because it will make you Deeps/heal/build threat better but like who cares god drat.

Vitamean
May 31, 2012

Touchfuzzy posted:

I am also here to make a big deal about stupid poo poo.

Content: I've gotten DRK to 60, and I don't like it nearly as much as WAR, so I think I'll be sticking with my axe this week.

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

I run with a static and weapon is not my first priority. 170 law weapon is absolutely good enough for everything so far.

Also some of you are loving freaks.

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I'm buying the eso furniture components first!

2 SPOOKY
Sep 9, 2010

Always Be Alert!

dreffen posted:

I run with a static and weapon is not my first priority. 170 law weapon is absolutely good enough for everything so far.

Man, that was too obvious.

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2244397/

KaneTW posted:

oh my loving god gas the thread already

If you gas the thread we'd have to go to the OF to laugh at bad opinions!

2 SPOOKY fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Aug 4, 2015

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

sword_man.gif posted:

i think we need a bunch more stupid arguments where people defend bad choices with the colbert emoticon and/or replying to posts you disagree with with the ever hilarious "source your quotes" meme

My bloodlust cannot be sated once I see someone post something I disagree with followed by the shobon or shrugging guy emote.

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

Vahalla posted:

Troll detected!

Undone from laziness. :suicide:

Hey everyone tell me your thoughts on Vit accessories.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Countblanc posted:

My bloodlust cannot be sated once I see someone post something I disagree with followed by the shobon or shrugging guy emote.

i will never cease until the blood of posters coats my hands

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

So like, when you run Neverreap for the 20th time, are you planning to give the eso-chest pubbies poo poo in Party chat or will you just seethe at your monitor as you sleepwalk through the dungeon?

Cat Pilot
Jan 29, 2003

Vahalla posted:

Man, that was too obvious.

No Latency will unequip that poo poo in time for raids because he hates us.

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

Karjia posted:

No Latency will unequip that poo poo in time for raids because he hates us.

JUST YOU loving WAIT.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
I'm gay and I'm buying my eso weapon first because the drk sword is glowy

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I'm really appreciating the attitude that some goons seem to have that when someone gives them good advice, their natural reaction is to completely disregard it in order to piss off the person giving the advice. That is some sick ownage.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot
What is the current sub for final fantasy 14?

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

Fister Roboto posted:

I'm really appreciating the attitude that some goons seem to have that when someone gives them good advice, their natural reaction is to completely disregard it in order to piss off the person giving the advice. That is some sick ownage.

I'm really appreciating the histrionics in the thread when someone doesn't do the most most optimal thing.

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

What's an eso weapon

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

Bob NewSCART posted:

What's an eso weapon

Elder Scrolls Online weapon

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

Failboattootoot posted:

Tell me your fishing secrets because I have never had any luck with perch!

I've been using goblin jigs under the bridges that lead to Idylshire, and popping cordials to maximise Patience time. I haven't used brute leeches since I'm wary of spending blue scrips while trying to farm tens of thousands of them, but if they are as much better as people say I'll have to give them a shot.

Even with the jigs, I get collectable perch fast enough that FSH 59-60 took about 45 minutes while they were a starred turn-in.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

dreffen posted:

I'm really appreciating the histrionics in the thread when someone doesn't do the most most optimal thing.

Yeah they're really freaking out man. You sure got their goat.

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

Fister Roboto posted:

Yeah they're really freaking out man. You sure got their goat.

I know, thank you.

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

Evil Sagan posted:

So like, when you run Neverreap for the 20th time, are you planning to give the eso-chest pubbies poo poo in Party chat or will you just seethe at your monitor as you sleepwalk through the dungeon?
i am going to vote kick them for being insufferable and menacing my gameplay experience

Dukka fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Aug 4, 2015

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

Cyron posted:

Are you asking about the price, or the number of current subscribers?

Boten Anna
Feb 22, 2010

Doublestep posted:

hey at least he can clear bismarck extreme

if this is an attempt to dig at me at least you're not a weirdo stalker like mordiceius i guess

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer

dreffen posted:

Also some of you are loving freaks.

I run with a super secret static that clears everything before Elysium but lets them take all the glory and you should get your eso weapon first because you'll need it for the surprise in Savage Quarantine.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Cyron posted:

They don't give out the current subs but loadstone damming has people pegging it at around 800k - 1m active subs not including china.

ilifinicus
Mar 7, 2004

I'm glad goons will still defend dumb decisions

something would be wrong with the world if you didn't

Doublestep
Sep 8, 2013

Keep on keeping on!

Boten Anna posted:

if this is an attempt to dig at me at least you're not a weirdo stalker like mordiceius i guess

you've mentioned in the thread multiple times that you're incapable of clearing bis/rav idk how that's stalkerish????

jokes on me i just admitted i read your posts

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

sword_man.gif posted:

i will never cease until the blood of posters coats my hands

BLOOD TRICKLING DOWN FROM MY SHITPOSTS

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
Nobody cares what you think of the people who did/didn't buy an esoteric weapon as soon as possible so quit rubbing your asses all over each other about it

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
5.6 million

Burreeto Burreyeto
Aug 28, 2009

I'm a gay zebra.
Is this thread the Dead Sea? Because there's a lot salt.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
who wiped their rear end with this thread, re Esoteric weapon purchase orders.

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

I got my bard body first.. and gonna get head next, then weapon

:dealwithit:

that is if I don't detour and pick up some drg pieces too. Relics are likely only a few weeks to a month off, gently caress your couch Ill wear what I want.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Spaceman Future! posted:

I got my bard body first.. and gonna get head next, then weapon

:dealwithit:

that is if I don't detour and pick up some drg pieces too. Relics are likely only a few weeks to a month off, gently caress your couch Ill wear what I want.

A shameful bard.

I thought the hats were the entire point of playing bard.

Boten Anna
Feb 22, 2010

Doublestep posted:

you've mentioned in the thread multiple times that you're incapable of clearing bis/rav idk how that's stalkerish????

jokes on me i just admitted i read your posts

finding a group that can clear them, like two weeks ago, yes. thats all behind us and ive been farming ravex for a while now. bisex was even longer ago, i just talked an alexander party i was in like the day after it came out into doing a quick bisex clear.

first ravex clear was a harrowing tale of lovely party finder groups. you havent cleared ravana extreme until you clear ravana extreme extreme: party finder edition.

secret strat: once you know the fight well, join a farm party and hope nobody freaks out about the tome bonus. also hope they are capable of clearing it.

somewhat related: if anyone else's static is still lagging behind a bit and wants to team up to do savage until they do, or is ready but needs a warrior temporarily, hit me up

DizzyBum
Apr 16, 2007

So uh.

I just finished 3.0 MSQ. Since we're all talking about esoterics anyway, what's the quickest way to farm esoterics at the moment?

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Captain Oblivious posted:

BLOOD TRICKLING DOWN FROM MY SHITPOSTS

AND THE SPERG STILL WAGETH ON!

THE FORUM STILL RAGETH ON!

THE POSTERS BLINDLY MARCH ON!

THEIR ACCOUNTS LOST IN A SONG!

Boten Anna
Feb 22, 2010

DizzyBum posted:

So uh.

I just finished 3.0 MSQ. Since we're all talking about esoterics anyway, what's the quickest way to farm esoterics at the moment?

Do daily roulettes. Doing all of them you'll be full i170 in 5 days, if I recall correctly, and that was before Frontlines roulette which is fun and also gives a nice chunk as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrublord Prime
Nov 27, 2007

Expert Roulette gives 75 esoterics a day (40 from the dungeon, 35 from the daily bonus). Frontlines Roulette gives 20 esoterics as a daily bonus and if you get Siege Rock, the lv60 pvp map (I've always gotten it) you'll get another 20 esoterics. You can also get 10 from the daily trials roulette bonus. If you grind Alexander trying to get a drop you'll get 10 esoterics from each floor there as well. You need ilv170 for Alexander though which needs Law gear which you get piles of from your daily roulettes and upgrade them with centurio seals or law tomestones.

e: I forgot to say the law and esoterics you get from PVP is on a participation basis only. It doesn't matter if you win or lose, you'll still get them. PVP EXP and Wolfmarks (buy pvp gear aka glamor) are adjusted based on how well your GC does in PVP.

Scrublord Prime fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Aug 4, 2015

• Locked thread