Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

shabbat goy posted:

I am looking for a "posting buddy with benefits" type situation, please pm me your résumé if interested and we'll take it from there.

Also I'm dead, add me to the list of dead posters

What are you even going to do with medical, you are already dead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bread Set Jettison

Please do not die titties I will be sad

dogcrash truther

ChairmanMeow posted:

You don't have to die if you don't want to. Just be assertive about it.

Death will respond to a firm no.

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
*setting fire to a poster stolen from the second run movie theater in an alley with no one watching* no one will be able to inform byob *eyes glow from fire until ash cools*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bread Set Jettison

That weird "put money eyes when their dead to pay for their boat ride" thing is actually not true, yall wasting ur pennies

alnilam

Bread Set Jettison posted:

That weird "put money eyes when their dead to pay for their boat ride" thing is actually not true, yall wasting ur pennies

i've known this for eyars and i walk away from every funeral or graveyard visit 2 cents richer :signings:

ty manifisto

Bread Set Jettison

alnilam posted:

i've known this for eyars and i walk away from every funeral or graveyard visit 2 cents richer :signings:

yeah its loving ridicyulous, get with the clue bus peoiple

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
hi i'm dead

----------------

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
the good news:4G coverage

the bad news:no electricity, so everyone keeps asking if they can call their bae

----------------

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
They've said when you die you'll defecate uncontrollably but actually if you eat nothing for 48 hours before expiration, this can be, avoided.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Harime Nui posted:

They've said when you die you'll defecate uncontrollably but actually if you eat nothing for 48 hours before expiration, this can be, avoided.

Huggies presents Death Diapers, for when you think you might die but don't want to go out like that.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Casio_knight

death should be a fun occasion, but that's not like how it's portrayed in the media at all

Bread Set Jettison

Dead men tell no tales but they have good anecdotes typically

Pedantra

by Lowtax

google THIS posted:

when you die BYOB will think you just stopped posting for some reason and they'll probably never know the truth

pft, speak for yourself

----------------

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
Death is just a transition from one plane to another. Unfortunately, Earth is the last plane. :byewhore:

ask me about getting really high

Bread Set Jettison

the personification of death goes by Pete when he's off duty

fuck. marry. t-rex

Pale Pete

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Im dead, sorry byob.

----------------

Casio_knight

one of the horsemen of the apocalypse now specializes in cyberbullying

titties

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

drilldo squirt posted:

Im dead, sorry byob.

can I have your name since your dead

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
No, sorry.

----------------

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Pegnose Pete (it wiggles when he's lying)

Keep Autism Wired

Kristen Schaal Lub Club

Jedrick posted:

Death is just a transition from one plane to another. Unfortunately, Earth is the last plane. :byewhore:

meet me on the mcrib plane

Senior Management

death is a freedom

:jerry:

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
update:satan regularly walks down the line to saint peter to check if anyone needs to borrow his phone

----------------

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
he rolled his eyes at me when i asked if i could make a byob post

----------------

fuck. marry. t-rex

Pomp posted:

update:satan regularly walks down the line to saint peter to check if anyone needs to borrow his phone

why do you think people start phone calls with hell-o

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
I've installed a cardiac device that monitors the beating of my heart, and, after four minutes of inactivity will send a wifi ping to a server triggering my BYOB Death Rattle Post.

Senior Management

Rodatose posted:

I've installed a cardiac device that monitors the beating of my heart, and, after four minutes of inactivity will send a wifi ping to a server triggering my BYOB Death Rattle Post.

same but mine will posts a gallery titled "The Dicks of BYOB."

DeepQantas

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

why do you think people start phone calls with hell-o
I don't. I'm going to Valhoyahoya

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
every decision you make and every action you take kills you, and you're constantly dying, and you're reincarnated into the alternate universe of you where you didn't die. no one ever dies for good

----------------

DeepQantas

in a sense, everyone is their own skeleton

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
solipsism is real so when you die no one else will know

----------------

Senior Management

Qwerinty posted:

solipsism is real so when you die no one else will know

except for the janitor that finds you and then needs therapy. And I guess that guy's therapist.

Senior Management

death is cool and good for earth humans to partake in

Commie NedFlanders

from a Hegelian point of view, we can say that there is death within life, as we see with every instance or performance of life being necessarily finite.

From there can we suggest the idea of life within death?

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
no, because the first statement (there's death in life) is only given by living folks after certain things being observed by living folks and then telling it to other living folks. for you to make that leap to the second one (there's life in death) you'd have to have dead folks observe life within death, and then get off their dead asses to report back to living folks about it.

of course the first statement is specious enough as it is, relying on a clever wording to play a trick based on different popular understandings of words (equivocation). in fact a lot of philosophy, especially by those philosophers who start out with a certain dogma in mind they want to set out to prove, is just a bunch of tortured lines of thinking expressed in extravagant word piles which make less committed onlookers take a glance at it and go, "well, I guess it sounds plausible enough... and if it isn't, oh well. that's a lot of words. I don't really want to try to disprove all of that."

Senior Management

Rodatose posted:

no, because the first statement (there's death in life) is only given by living folks after certain things being observed by living folks and then telling it to other living folks. for you to make that leap to the second one (there's life in death) you'd have to have dead folks observe life within death, and then get off their dead asses to report back to living folks about it.

of course the first statement is specious enough as it is, relying on a clever wording to play a trick based on different popular understandings of words (equivocation). in fact a lot of philosophy, especially by those philosophers who start out with a certain dogma in mind they want to set out to prove, is just a bunch of tortured lines of thinking expressed in extravagant word piles which make less committed onlookers take a glance at it and go, "well, I guess it sounds plausible enough... and if it isn't, oh well. that's a lot of words. I don't really want to try to disprove all of that."

gently caress. marry. t-rex and I are dead and posting in this thread.

Checkmate nerd

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn
what's it like, being part of the death meme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bread Set Jettison

Rodatose posted:

what's it like, being part of the death meme

Death crew is the the best crew and you're not invited with that attitude

• Locked thread