Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pram
Jun 10, 2001

Panty Saluter posted:

i did not know you had been living in a block of ice for the last 20 years, forums poster pram

Valeyard posted:

thats why he still goes on about macs being good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

cheese-cube posted:

cats dont have souls

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

PleasureKevin posted:

i hope they do like every drug test on him. i followed his whole belize murder thing and i'm pretty darn sure he killed that guy. he gave really detailed descriptions of his delusions about belize swat teams who would stand and stare at him for hours in the dark then literally use invisibility cloaks to disappear when it got light.

how to draw an owl

he was probably doing a lot of methylenedioxypyrovalerone and losing his goddamn mind to psychosis but it'll mostly be out of his system in a few days, drug tests aren't very good for catching a lot of drugs unless they door hair + skin and even then....

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

i did MDPV once, don't really have any vivid memories of how it was. of course i was drunk and took some 25-i at the same time soooo. i miss silk road (never used it but my buddy bought heaps of groovy poo poo from it when it was in its hey-day)

psychedelic drugs are good kids!

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMOTc3ysWaQ&hd=1

pram
Jun 10, 2001

abysmal

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

cheese-cube posted:

i did MDPV once, don't really have any vivid memories of how it was. of course i was drunk and took some 25-i at the same time soooo. i miss silk road (never used it but my buddy bought heaps of groovy poo poo from it when it was in its hey-day)

psychedelic drugs are good kids!

gnrk
Apr 1, 2008
would someone post that eastern europoean rock/metal band music video with the chick dressed up like a peasant churning butter or w/e i need it for a project

gnrk
Apr 1, 2008
i saw it hear in YOSPOS a few times but can't find it

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

can't find a good gif readily but it's from poland's eurovision performance this year

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

gnrk posted:

would someone post that eastern europoean rock/metal band music video with the chick dressed up like a peasant churning butter or w/e i need it for a project

this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrU1hZxSEXQ

gnrk
Apr 1, 2008
i think this was it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syMhJMmGEIc

but it seems different than what i remembered. oh well!

gnrk
Apr 1, 2008
ach that wasn't it the other song was like metal or something not pseudo hip hop but whatever

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

TIME TO POST

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

dvorak training video lookin good

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

Spoots Jabley for Prez 2016 - ?

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1D_b-MWhzg at 2:09

Dodoman
Feb 26, 2009

A moment of laxity
A lifetime of regret
Lipstick Apathy

wasn't the mormon girl trying to convert you?

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

More Dark Souls 3 art

Yeah, deez nuts!!

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

gnrk posted:

ach that wasn't it the other song was like metal or something not pseudo hip hop but whatever

gently caress, i think i know what youre talking about?

it was like some lovely house and then the husband comes home to sing or something? it starts with them getting out of bed? fuckkkkkk i need to find this

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvKzyuL7ubQ

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

cheese-cube posted:

i did MDPV once, don't really have any vivid memories of how it was. of course i was drunk and took some 25-i at the same time soooo.

lol RIP

methylone is the superior bath salt

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

just search for donatan rownonoc and you'll get like 10 music videos with more slavic tits than you can handle

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Dodoman posted:

i had a mormon girl try to convert me by dating me for a few months, having lots of sex and then springing the fact she was mormon on me and saying i would have to convert if we wanted to keep dating

hail satan

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

that arabic :allears:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

lol

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

just noticed the flag

ayy lmao

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

DiggityDoink posted:

i had a mormon girl try to convert me by dating me for a few months, having lots of sex and then springing the fact she was mormon on me and saying i would have to convert if we wanted to keep dating

hail satan

well? how do you like being mormon?

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Silver Alicorn posted:

well? how do you like being mormon?

no rear end that good

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Liver Disaster posted:

no rear end that good

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Liver Disaster posted:

no rear end that good

what if, just what if, you didn't actually hang out with other annoying mormons, didn't go to their picnics, their bicycle rides, their a capella concerts or their church but insteaaad just lived off on your own with your many hot wives say out in the woods or the desert or something

real traditional style

funny no one's never thought of this before

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

univbee posted:

that arabic :allears:

it'd be funnier if it was properly backwards

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Dodoman posted:

im willing to go through hell to get to (the two tiers of) heaven

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

lol. somoene make that flag, i will buy it

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
https://narf-archive.com/pix/2ea3db508f79a637dcfb1b0de1d0c6871971b38c.webm :nws:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

syscall girl posted:

what if, just what if, you didn't actually hang out with other annoying mormons, didn't go to their picnics, their bicycle rides, their a capella concerts or their church but insteaaad just lived off on your own with your many hot wives say out in the woods or the desert or something

real traditional style

funny no one's never thought of this before

no new religion is done quietly

• Locked thread