Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
those are some ugly boots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001

qirex posted:

why did he design sneakers that look think ugg boots then

mcfry

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

qirex posted:

why did he design sneakers that look think ugg boots then

Sexy

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

his other shoes just look like a cosby sweater hosed a nike roshe run

[currently going for $700+ on ebay]

pram
Jun 10, 2001
qirex literally cant help himself

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

pram posted:

qirex literally cant help himself
I'm making an important point that kanye west has terrible taste

DaNzA
Sep 11, 2001

:D
Grimey Drawer

qirex posted:

mlyp

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
alll these pics r doing arn reinforicjngn lances coolness

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

ok just listened to dr. dre's album and its good

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
id rather eat my keyboard

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

cremnob posted:

ok just listened to dr. dre's album and its good

once again cremnob is wrong

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

when does dre have tracks? i dont think i heard him once in the first couple tracks then i had to go to work

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

I only listened to the first seven tracks before giving up in frustration but he had like two verses the whole time

Celexi
Nov 25, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

quote:

Another news related with the leak of the Hacking Team‘s hack, this time it was discovered that Hacking Team was capable of compromising IOS devices, even if they weren’t jailbroken.

To accomplish this, Hacking Team was using a changed version of last year’s Masque Attack, and the devices were infected by text messages or email.

lmao

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

so Apple has said that there are 11 million apple music subscribers and 2 million are already paying

the only way you can pay, i think, is if you buy the family plan, since there is no trial for that

so that's $16 times 2 million, which is $384 million a year

spotify made about $470 million in 2012, so Apple is already doing pretty good it seems

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

everyone is still on trial the 2 mil are ppl on family plan

PleasureKevin
Jan 2, 2011

cremnob posted:

everyone is still on trial the 2 mil are ppl on family plan

i just said that you bloody idiot

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

That’s partly because of the decade-plus tease of “Detox,” the greatest example of performance anxiety in hip-hop history. He first announced it as his third album in 2002; only a week ago did he finally admit defeat, saying it would never be released.

“I didn’t like it,” he conceded during his radio show on Beats 1, the Apple Music station. “I don’t think I did a good enough job.” (Last year, Apple bought Beats Electronics, of which Dr. Dre was one of the principals. He subsequently bragged that he was “the first billionaire in hip-hop.”)

told u detox was never gonna happen

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
can you easily switch between 2 Apple IDs on a single iOS device?

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
never mind, bad info was here.

WithoutTheFezOn fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Aug 9, 2015

DaNzA
Sep 11, 2001

Grimey Drawer

Valeyard posted:

can you easily switch between 2 Apple IDs on a single iOS device?
you can't really run two accounts at the same time probably due to design decision regarding usability and limited battery/processing power

if you mean disabling one account and optionally erase its content then login to the other then yeah it will take only few minutes

DaNzA
Sep 11, 2001

Grimey Drawer
also recently found out that touchid is most likely hard coded to pair with the secure enclave, since phones with swapped touchid sensor, due to damage or whatever, just have the touchid part greyed out in settings

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

DaNzA posted:

you can't really run two accounts at the same time probably due to design decision regarding usability and limited battery/processing power

if you mean disabling one account and optionally erase its content then login to the other then yeah it will take only few minutes

lol

"Just buy a second ipad, families!"

What a tremendous gently caress you to the average consumer

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

maniacdevnull posted:

lol

don't touch the dad pad

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

qirex posted:

Those look cool idiot

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

maniacdevnull posted:

lol

you. can just download youre dtuff thru family sharing ididot

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

DaNzA
Sep 11, 2001

Grimey Drawer

maniacdevnull posted:

lol

how much storage/processing power/battery life should be devoted to the other account? how are you going to handle notifications for each users that's coming in at the same time? what sort of security do you need to separate the users memory usage?

most importantly how many users do you think will use this feature to make the resources devoted to this 'worth it'

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

DaNzA posted:

how much storage/processing power/battery life should be devoted to the other account? how are you going to handle notifications for each users that's coming in at the same time? what sort of security do you need to separate the users memory usage?

most importantly how many users do you think will use this feature to make the resources devoted to this 'worth it'

lol, you are saying that as if two people will physically be using it at the same time

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

family sharing owns and is Good for the average consumer. hint: no one except poor turbo nerds give two shits about having multiple apple accounts on the same device

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

here dad, when you wanna use the ipad to check the sports schedule. just make sure to switch users by tapping this button and selecting your account instead of moms. then go ahead and ask siri

this is Very Important

lol

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Last Chance posted:

family sharing owns and is Good for the average consumer. hint: no one except poor turbo nerds give two shits about having multiple apple accounts on the same device

i dont know how family sharing works so maybe that is the thing im looking for

guy buying same app for the third time: loving poors lol :smuggo:

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET

DaNzA posted:

reserve 2gb per acct as swap and write everything to it on log out. dont fetch other people's poo poo

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Valeyard posted:

this hasn't been a problem in a long time. you can set a different store account than your iCloud account and control purchases on other devices so your kids don't buy a thousand dollars worth of smurfberries. with family sharing you can relate store accounts and they all share the same purchased apps.

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

theres even that thing where children can ask their parents to buy them poo poo on trhe app store without making eye contact with them right?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

who even logs out of user accounts and into their own? we had a family computer in the 90s and nobody ever did that

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Valeyard posted:

why would you buy the same app three times?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Triglav posted:

reserve 2gb per acct as swap and write everything to it on log out. dont fetch other people's poo poo

or we could not try and put windows like fail features in ios

• Locked thread