Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Chinatown posted:

also people who say regular sugar soda is better for you than diet are loving stupid as poo poo hth

I genuinely don't get along with these people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
http://gawker.com/sources-busta-rhymes-arrested-after-throwing-protein-p-1722402154

sixth and maimed
Mar 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
There's talk about a gym opening up right next door to my work place ... That be loving awesome! If so, I just hope it isn't one of those cardio shite places. Fingers crossed, swole goons!

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 3 years!)

lodewijk posted:

There's talk about a gym opening up right next door to my work place ... That be loving awesome! If so, I just hope it isn't one of those cardio shite places. Fingers crossed, swole goons!

it's a curves.

sixth and maimed
Mar 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

CuteJen96 posted:

it's a curves.

We don't have those over here ... Some kind of Planet Fitness spin-off, or something?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
It's a chick only club for ladies to go and lez out in. It's the female equivalent of the YMCA

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

lodewijk posted:

We don't have those over here ... Some kind of Planet Fitness spin-off, or something?

Its a ladies gym for ladies only, so if you want to go blast your quads you will need a wig, lipstick and you need to tape down and tuck your dong.

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 3 years!)

also it's just a bank of cardio machines set up in a circuit and there's a little timer thing

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Well obviously they're lezzing out in the locker rooms and not on the gym floor, what did you think they have no modesty?

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

notZaar posted:

Well obviously they're lezzing out in the locker rooms and not on the gym floor, what did you think they have no modesty?

I hope they inject each other with horse roids to make their clits grow. That would be hot.

monny
Oct 20, 2008

dollar dollar bill, y'all
So many roider liars at the gym today, turned my dysmorphia up a few notches :thumbsup:

DoubleT2172
Sep 24, 2007

monny posted:

So many roider liars at the gym today, turned my dysmorphia up a few notches :thumbsup:

Were they wearing 100% NATURAL shirts or something?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Today I'm going to blast my boobs and top legs.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
lets roid together

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Planet Fitness was once described to me as Curves for men, and that's pretty accurate.

About to bust out some chest because that's what the ladies like mhmm

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

i would literally murder a man for a women's only lifting gym but like none exist

why are women such pussies

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
Make one yourself then pussy

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

i'm gonna make a crossfit box and film women crushing their necks under barbells failing an overloaded clean and jerk and make a ton of money off of it

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

BoonyPC
Feb 19, 2007
Crossfit is like a franchise or something right? Need to pay a commission so people can flay wildly about and poo poo?

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

BoonyPC posted:

Crossfit is like a franchise or something right? Need to pay a commission so people can flay wildly about and poo poo?

Why not create a knock off franchise? How many burger chains are there? Gotta be room for another.

Feminition posted:

i would literally murder a man for a women's only lifting gym but like none exist

The local "Xperience Fitness" near me has a women's only weight room.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
Goddamn my bi's are bigger than they've ever been right now. Groove greasing is definitely the way to go for me, and I just got a crazy pump from some curls too. It's moments like this that make you feel like you're accomplishing something :unsmith:

You seein' this bro? You fuckin' seein' this? *flexes*

e: gently caress 250lb fatasses telling me how bad diet soda is for me. just gently caress off, i used to work with a guy who did this until he got fired for being incompetent

The Saurus fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Aug 7, 2015

sixth and maimed
Mar 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
Going to give the stronglift 5x5 program a go, starting next week (stronglifts). My current work-out already works around compound lifts, just looking for a way to get my weights up. Just might add dips/pull-ups to the program.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

lodewijk posted:

Going to give the stronglift 5x5 program a go, starting next week (stronglifts). My current work-out already works around compound lifts, just looking for a way to get my weights up. Just might add dips/pull-ups to the program.

Is that madcow's 5x5? Or basically any beginner routine

sixth and maimed
Mar 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

midnightclimax posted:

Is that madcow's 5x5? Or basically any beginner routine

After looking up madcow, it seems that is the follow-up for stronglift 5x5. So, thanks for the tip, I guess. :)

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
Found out that I react badly to morphine, puked 10 times today, gains just flushing down the toilet along with my posts

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Depths posted:

Found out that I react badly to morphine, puked 10 times today, gains just flushing down the toilet along with my posts

Helpful fitness tip:

Not everything that comes in a needle is anabolic pal, next time, reach for the winstrol or equipoise instead of the morphine.

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

Lunixnerd posted:

Helpful fitness tip:

Not everything that comes in a needle is anabolic pal, next time, reach for the winstrol or equipoise instead of the morphine.

Prescription cough medicine for my real bad cough, thanks for the tip tho Dad

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
hm, what to eat for breakfast when youre cutting

I'm bad at breakfast, i never have any appetite in the morn. Thinking of just buying a few boxes of proteinbars and eat those lol

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Feminition posted:

R u girl? Post pics

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Zzulu posted:

I'm bad at breakfast, i never have any appetite in the morn. Thinking of just buying a few boxes of proteinbars and eat those lol

Cottage cheese, fruit, and oats

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

lodewijk posted:

The best thing about this program is the app. I was doing it for a couple of months but at one point I got stuck and couldn't go up in weights anymore.

sixth and maimed
Mar 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

Zzulu posted:

Ootmeal pancakes (equal parts oats and milk, add an egg, blend), you can throw in a banana too.

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010
Costco fat free Greek yogurt (25g protein 5g sugar) and whey powder.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Bacon and eggs

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
air

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPCzjHPS--U

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Reggios (unflavored Cheerios) and milk is a good start, add veggies and fruit if you still hungry.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
i usually just have "high protein" (aka 6-12 grams) cereal with 0% fat milk.

If my appetite is super low that morning i'l just have a glass of bolthouse coffee (16g protein)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
are you people still avoiding fat but consuming mass amounts of sugar

• Locked thread