Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

"My God... you're disgusting"

Mr. Hands, I presume?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aeternum
Sep 3, 2003

"Hand me the keys you loving cock sucker"

that dog ate a bee
Sep 24, 2007

this dog ate a bee
Nap Ghost

"...ahaha whew. I'm very sorry about that outburst. I was just coming in to tell you that you're positive when it struck me -- 'cowlipers!'."

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

"... well, don't moo that."

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

"There's just one trophy my collection is missing...hold still for a second, Murray."

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
"It's not Optimus, but it'll have to do."

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

"Thanks Obama."

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

"This reminds me, did you watch Trump in the debates last night?"

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

"Mr. Aatrek, the terms of your parole apply to schools of any kind."

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

"I've heard of mandated health care, but this is ridiculous!"

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

"Well this is another fine mess you've gotten me into."

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

do you really expect me to believe that of all the places I could have volunteered at, you just randomly came up with the blind giants' needlework club?

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

"I've heard of 'food deserts' but this is ridicarrghoh god I'm having a heat stroke"

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
"When do we get to the loving Point?!"

smooth jazz
May 13, 2010

'My god... you're disgusting.'

simplefish
Mar 28, 2011

So long, and thanks for all the fish gallbladdΣrs!

"Mr Andrews, in light of the fact that this is your second offense of this nature, I am handing down the maximum sentence with no chance of parole"

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

"Our lives are so easy that we have to manufacture ridiculous imaginary scenarios before we can picture ourselves actually suffering. ISIS is right, death to America."

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

"You suck at lancing boils."

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

"I'm sorry, Mr. Fogle, but that brand of hot tub simply won't travel back in time to before you molested those girls. Now please, for the love of God, put your shorts back on."

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

"... except they invoke the Prime Directive so selectively. Like sometimes they'll encounter a world that's been contaminated by contact with a person from a post-warp civilization, and they act like they can't actually do anything besides remove the offender. Bread and Circuses is a great example. But, like, then in Piece of the Action you see them actually round up all the leaders and force them..."

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

"If we are in the middle of nowhere, who exactly is maintaining this F-post pristine?"

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Mr. Horrible posted:

"... except they invoke the Prime Directive so selectively. Like sometimes they'll encounter a world that's been contaminated by contact with a person from a post-warp civilization, and they act like they can't actually do anything besides remove the offender. Bread and Circuses is a great example. But, like, then in Piece of the Action you see them actually round up all the leaders and force them..."

Have you been talking to my wife?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Mr. Horrible posted:

heehehehe

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer
"J'accuse!"

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfelqZpapZA

.random
May 7, 2007

Mr. Horrible posted:

Fixed that for you.

Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...

The Saurus posted:

"Hi Hermione, I hosed up and cast the tiny self spell. How do I turn him back into nothingness, destroying all his hopes and dreams and desires so that Uncle Dursley doesn't lock me in the cupboard again"

christ, what an rear end in a top hat

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

"Well, I'll take what I can get. Assume the position."

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

"How could this even happen? I mean, we know for a fact we didn't park in the desert, so why would we walk what is at least several miles into one in search of a car we know to be only a few yards from the grocery store?"

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

"Jerry! New intro for your next eighty shows: 'What's up with monsters climbing buildings, anyway?' "

Terminal Entropy
Dec 26, 2012

"I've heard of being an rear end in a top hat, but christ this is ridiculous!"

Ostiosis
Nov 3, 2002

"We don't hire dirty centaurs."

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

"F...F... gently caress it!"

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

.random posted:

Fixed that for you.

:hfive:

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

"You can caw, you can caw, you can caw! You're brave now motherfucker! Throw his rear end out! He's a raven! He's a raven! He's a raven! A raven! Look there's a raven!"

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

Mahoning posted:

"You can caw, you can caw, you can caw! You're brave now motherfucker! Throw his rear end out! He's a raven! He's a raven! He's a raven! A raven! Look there's a raven!"

Seeing Jerry Senegal go on Lorikeet to defend this clown was one of the most awkward things I've ever seen.

qntm
Jun 17, 2009

"This situation is so absurd that even simply calling attention to it would qualify as a decent caption."

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

"Dude, I think we got ripped off on those shrooms. Are you seeing anything yet?"

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

EmperorFritoBandito posted:

"Dude, I think we got ripped off on those shrooms. Are you seeing anything yet?"

"I wish I were taller."

Egbert Souse fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Aug 9, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

"I HAM sorry, but you're gonna be BACON in hell for eternity, Mr Goldstein."

• Locked thread