Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

I don't care what you say about this post, but if anyone steps on my bunion, I'll kill them!
http://psp-tv.com/r/channelofdoom Thursday 8 PM is 2 hours of pro wrestling. Most who show don't even read this lineup first, judging from how many didn't know I switched it early last week until they showed up at the usual time:

15-07-10 - Timothy Thatcher vs Drew Galloway (EVOLVE)
15-07-29 - The [Willie]Mack vs [Brian]Cage, Falls Count Anywhere (LU)
15-07-20 - Yuji Okabayashi vs Daisuke Sekimoto (BJW)
15-07-05 - Shinsuke Nakamura vs Hirooki Goto (NJPW)
15-06-20 - Ricochet & Matt Sydal vs YAMATO & Naruki Doi (DG)

Daryl Surat fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Jul 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

so is there anything with Piper in it that we haven't seen yet?

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Surely a double-shot of Always Sunny episodes "The Gang Wrestles For the Troops"/"Mac and Dennis Buy A Timeshare" is in order

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I'm up for watching Hell Comes To Frogtown again.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I love that movie.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
WIfe Swap with Piper and Flair is good

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Why not all of them? There's movies called Jungleground, Sci-Fighters, and a lil something called They Live.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Don't forget that amazing Not Die Hard we watched where he was Hans Gruber.

Abrasive Obelisk
May 2, 2013

I joined th
ROVPACK IN THE HOOUUUUSE!
:vince:
he still knows...

Luigi Thirty posted:

Don't forget that amazing Not Die Hard we watched where he was Hans Gruber.

No Contest?

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Mob posted:

Surely a double-shot of Always Sunny episodes "The Gang Wrestles For the Troops"/"Mac and Dennis Buy A Timeshare" is in order

I am so down for this. Plus They Live.

Plus that one promo where he implies that Jimmy Hart likes to gently caress The Mountie in his spare time

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
I've got tomorrow off. Is anything planned for tonight?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Writer Cath posted:

I've got tomorrow off. Is anything planned for tonight?

I'm working on grabbing another (entertaining) cinematic abortion for next movie night.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
LAST WEEK:

The Deadman joined Team WCW! No not that weak rear end Undertaker, The Rowdy One, Roddy Piper joined DDP and THE WARRIOR to lead the charge for WCW!!

THIS WEEK:

JIM POWERS VS WRATH

NORMAN SMILEY VS SCOTT "FLASH FLAPJACK" NORTON

BRIAN ADAMS VS EDDY GUERRERO

RIGGS VS THE CAT

MARTIN JANNETTY VS KONNAN

HIGH VOLTAGE VS LODI AND SATURN

EVAN KARAGIAS VS JUVENDTUD GUERRERA FOR THE CRUISERWEIGHT TITLE

DISCO INFERNO VS CHRISTOPHER JERICHO FOR THE TV TITLE

"HOLLYWOOD" "HULK" HOGAN AND BRET "THE HITMAN" HART VS STING AND LEX LUGER

PLUS GOLDBERG IS IN ACTION!

It is capital letter action all night on NITRO!

7:30 for the pre show, 8 PM for NITRO and who knows what after!!!!!!!!

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/BadMoviesWorseWrestling

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
We couldn't do a movie last night, so tonight at 9 PM there will be movies and the debut of a BRAND NEW MUSIC VIDEO.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
We're starting!

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

I don't care what you say about this post, but if anyone steps on my bunion, I'll kill them!
http://psp-tv.com/r/channelofdoom Thursday 8 PM is 2 hours of pro wrestling selected by me. It is a week of great loss:

14-09-27 - Mike Bailey & Super Smash Brothers [Player Uno & Player Dos] vs Michael Elgin & Tabernak De Team [Mathieu St. Jacques & Thomas Dubois] (C*4)
15-08-05 - Mil Muertes[El Mesias] vs Prince Puma[Ricochet] (LU)
15-07-04 - Kazuchika Okada vs AJ Styles (NJPW)
15-06-20 - T-Hawk vs Masato Yoshino (DG)

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

I know it's been hotly anticipated, so who's down to watch one of the worst and one of the most enlightening films ever produced tonight at 8:30?

WING COMMANDER

quote:

In the mid-27th century, the Terran Confederation is at war with the felinoid Kilrathi Empire. After destroying a Terran base, the Kilrathi have seized a NAVCOM unit with the hyperspace jump coordinates to Earth. With Terran reinforcements scheduled to arrive two hours after the Kilrathi hit Earth, it falls upon the starfighter carrier TCS Tiger Claw to keep the Kilrathi busy.

WRITTEN BY: Chris Roberts
DIRECTED BY: Chris Roberts
PRODUCED BY: Chris Roberts

Starring ex-WWE writer Freddie Prinze Jr., Saffron Burrows, Matthew Lillard, and I guess Tchéky Karyo, Jürgen Prochnow, and David Warner. The only reason anyone paid to see this movie was the Star Wars Episode I trailer was attached to it.

I've also got one of my favorite movies:

PIRATES OF SILICON VALLEY

The hilarious story of Bill Gates being a nerd, Steve Jobs being a complete dick to everyone around him, and JOHN DIMAGGIO being Steve Ballmer. Noah Wyle completely kills it as Steve Jobs in a scenery-chewing performance of a total sack of poo poo. He was so dead-on that he came out in a Jobs outfit on stage at Macworld '99 and nobody could tell the difference!

Starring: Noah Wyle as Steve Jobs, Anthony Michael Hall as Bill Gates, Joey Slotnick as Steve Wozniak, JOHN DIMAGGIO as Steve Ballmer, and Josh Hopkins as Paul Allen and a bunch of other comedians you've probably heard of.

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Luigi Thirty posted:

I know it's been hotly anticipated, so who's down to watch one of the worst and one of the most enlightening films ever produced tonight at 8:30?

WING COMMANDER

WRITTEN BY: Chris Roberts
DIRECTED BY: Chris Roberts
PRODUCED BY: Chris Roberts

Starring ex-WWE writer Freddie Prinze Jr., Saffron Burrows, Matthew Lillard, and I guess Tchéky Karyo, Jürgen Prochnow, and David Warner. The only reason anyone paid to see this movie was the Star Wars Episode I trailer was attached to it.

I've also got one of my favorite movies:

PIRATES OF SILICON VALLEY

The hilarious story of Bill Gates being a nerd, Steve Jobs being a complete dick to everyone around him, and JOHN DIMAGGIO being Steve Ballmer. Noah Wyle completely kills it as Steve Jobs in a scenery-chewing performance of a total sack of poo poo. He was so dead-on that he came out in a Jobs outfit on stage at Macworld '99 and nobody could tell the difference!

Starring: Noah Wyle as Steve Jobs, Anthony Michael Hall as Bill Gates, Joey Slotnick as Steve Wozniak, JOHN DIMAGGIO as Steve Ballmer, and Josh Hopkins as Paul Allen and a bunch of other comedians you've probably heard of.
Sounds fun, what time zone?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I saw Wing Commander in the theatre for the Star Wars trailer. The theatre had a big sign up that said 'NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED FOR WING COMMANDER TICKETS ONCE THE STAR WARS TRAILER HAS PLAYED" well that's my wing commander story thanks for listening.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Sushi in Yiddish posted:

Sounds fun, what time zone?

8:30 eastern, sorry. I'll post the channel link when I get home.

I, too, saw Wing Commander in the theater. But I saw it because I liked Wing Commander. :( It's entertaining in all the right ways. Nonsense plot, terrible effects, bad acting.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

I remember almost nothing about Pirates of Silicon Valley but I'm pretty sure I liked it when I saw it twenty years or whatever ago.

BlueArmyMan
Mar 30, 2007
Hooloovoo
Should pair Pirates of Silicon Valley with Hackers for a double feature imo

Or maybe do it with Wing Commander. Matthew Lillard night.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

This movie night does have a theme, but I'm not revealing the theme until the time is right.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

8:30 PM in http://www.psp-tv.com/r/LDC! The double feature of Wing Commander and Pirates of Silicon Valley! Be there or be a black square-shaped emoji!

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Wing Commander was top to bottom one of the most ill conceived films I've seen, just a awful mashup of war movie cliches....but in space!

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Anything going on tonight? I'm insanely bored.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
TONIGHT: WEEK 3 OF THE ULTIMATE ERA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last week: THE WARRIOR and PSP-TV's Least Favorite Human Roddy Piper joined Team WCW!

This week:

WRATH VS LENNY LANE

SCOTT STEINER VS EVAN KARAGIAS

Hector Garza vs Juvi for the Cruiserweight Title

STEVIE RAY VS CHRIS ADAMS

Saturn vs Riggs

CHRIS JERICHO VS JIM NEIDHART???? FOR THE TV TITLE

Curt Hennig vs Dean Malenko

GOLDBERG VS SCOTT PUTSKI!!!!!!!!!!!

Sting and Lex Luger vs DDP and Rod Piper

AND SO MUCH MORE!

Will the Horsemen get back together? Will Kevin Nash and Goldberg get in each others faces? WILL WE FEEL THE POWER OF THE WARRIORS?

Tune in at 7 PM for a special longer preshow! 8 PM for Nitro!

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Let's get this Nitro party started Warriors.

Daryl Surat
Apr 6, 2002

http://psp-tv.com/r/channelofdoom Thursday 8 PM is 2 hours of pro wrestling PROPER aka blood, flips, and moé:

83-11-24 - Roddy Piper vs Greg Valentine, Dog Collar (NWA)
15-06-26 - Mike Bailey vs Roderick Strong (PWG)
15-07-02 - Big R Shimizu, Eita, T-Hawk vs BxB Hulk, Akira Tozawa, Shingo Takagi (DG)
15-08-05 - Pentagon Jr vs Vampiro, No DQ (LU)
15-08-12 - Tomohiro Ishii vs Tomoaki Honma (NJPW)

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Anyone up for movies tonight around 8?

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

MassRafTer posted:

Anyone up for movies tonight around 8?

With no Lucha Underground, I can safely say yes.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
THE FINALE OF HELL'S BELLS 2 FOLLOWED BY NAITCH'S PICKS.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Anyone got anything tonight?

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Luigi Thirty posted:

Anyone got anything tonight?

I'm around as of now.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Since I'm on my summer holidays now, does anyone feel like coordinating some timezones and maybe watch some Mid-South wrestling at some point?

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

MrBling posted:

Since I'm on my summer holidays now, does anyone feel like coordinating some timezones and maybe watch some Mid-South wrestling at some point?

yes

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

MrBling posted:

Mid-South wrestling
Yes.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Who dat think dey gonna beat Dat Dog

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
It's a business, and I treat it as a business!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

MrBling posted:

gently caress YES.

THUMP