Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Congratulations to Lord Justice on the promotion to ADTRW moderator
Don't even joke about that!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Dilbert As gently caress posted:

Do they have them up there in canada land

Yeah man. There is 2 in my city.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Beef Chief posted:

I look forward to my good friend Plutonis' modship

You said so. *in Kyubey voice* This is a binding contract.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

DoubleDonut posted:

But for real, thank you for making ADTRW fun, Chief Waifu

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug
gently caress, you can't get electronic gift cards to 5 guys.

oh well

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Get Beef's mailing address and send one.

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

okay ill do it. ill mod ADTRW. but only because youre a good friend baal

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

*ominous voice* let the waifu wars begin

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Congratulations to my mate Namtab for being the new anim moderator.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Budget Prefuse posted:

okay ill do it. ill mod ADTRW. but only because youre a good friend baal

God bless, Prefuse.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Budget Prefuse posted:

Lok'tar!

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Budget Prefuse posted:

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

a cartoon duck posted:

Congratulations to my mate Namtab for being the new anim moderator.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hah, gay!!!'

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Namtab is a good choice.

You know he won't chicken out.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

lol

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Imagine how long the punishment reasons would be.

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

good av/thread combo

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Budget Prefuse posted:

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I was thinking Darth Walrus

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Budget Prefuse posted:

yukino already won :confused:

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Starsnostars posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*gives out 5 six-hour probations over the course of a year* Well, my work here is done.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I'm afraid I'll have to decline the modship, despite the deafening cries of the people. I just don't have the time.

I'm sorry. Please keep property damage to a minimum while rioting.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

In Training posted:

*gives out 5 six-hour probations over the course of a year* Well, my work here is done.

It's tru, it is.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
There were a couple bad posts that Beef should have done something about but in the end it's not a big deal. It's not mods that make a place cool it's good posters.

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

SVMS-01 UNION FLAG GREATEST MOBILE SUIT

ENACT = CHEAP EUROTRASH COPY

Stay frosty, Chief of Beef.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Starsnostars posted:

I feel that my point wasn't so much about your posting as is, but your posting as it would be without being rude. Posting in ADTRW is created by the sacrifices of moderators, this much is true, but would it really be the case that posting would never develop without them? Given the nature of the shitposters and how they view effortposters (comparing us to autists), I wouldn't be surprised if their assessment was selling us very short. Ultimately, while it is a critical piece of the puzzle in regards to handling moderation in totality, we don't have a control to draw conclusions from, unless you wanted to include real life which is reaching a bit. As well, I'm more apt to believe their assessment of the subforum (being that they appear to be a universal hivemind with access but no control over the subforum's "backend", as it were) over their appraisal of effortposters. To the shitposters, effortposters are nothing more than a means to gaining energy, and are to be discarded once their use has run its course. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

Namtab posted:

I feel that my point wasn't so much about your posting as is, but your posting as it would be without being rude. Posting in ADTRW is created by the sacrifices of moderators, this much is true, but would it really be the case that posting would never develop without them? Given the nature of the shitposters and how they view effortposters (comparing us to autists), I wouldn't be surprised if their assessment was selling us very short. Ultimately, while it is a critical piece of the puzzle in regards to handling moderation in totality, we don't have a control to draw conclusions from, unless you wanted to include real life which is reaching a bit. As well, I'm more apt to believe their assessment of the subforum (being that they appear to be a universal hivemind with access but no control over the subforum's "backend", as it were) over their appraisal of effortposters. To the shitposters, effortposters are nothing more than a means to gaining energy, and are to be discarded once their use has run its course. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Namtab posted:

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Namtab posted:

Lestaki
Nov 6, 2009

Namtab posted:

:wow:

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Namtab posted:

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Later... bro

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

DoubleDonut posted:

But for real, thank you for making ADTRW fun, Chief Waifu

The Devil Tesla posted:

Thank you for not loving up, Chief Waifu