Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Namtab posted:

I feel that my point wasn't so much about your posting as is, but your posting as it would be without being rude. Posting in ADTRW is created by the sacrifices of moderators, this much is true, but would it really be the case that posting would never develop without them? Given the nature of the shitposters and how they view effortposters (comparing us to autists), I wouldn't be surprised if their assessment was selling us very short. Ultimately, while it is a critical piece of the puzzle in regards to handling moderation in totality, we don't have a control to draw conclusions from, unless you wanted to include real life which is reaching a bit. As well, I'm more apt to believe their assessment of the subforum (being that they appear to be a universal hivemind with access but no control over the subforum's "backend", as it were) over their appraisal of effortposters. To the shitposters, effortposters are nothing more than a means to gaining energy, and are to be discarded once their use has run its course. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
That's too bad, Beef. Well, here's hoping the next person lasts longer.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

DrSunshine posted:

That's too bad, Beef. Well, here's hoping the next person lasts longer.

I wouldn't mind changing mods every 6-12 months. Keep things fresh, prevent the mods from getting too burned out.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

DoubleDonut posted:

But for real, thank you for making ADTRW fun, Chief Waifu

Dilbert As FUCK
Sep 8, 2007

by Cowcaster
Pillbug

5'd

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Later....bro
\

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Namtab posted:

Later....bro
\

The Chief may no longer be a mod, but he will always be Powerful

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Godspeed Baal. You made the forum a lot of fun to post in, and it's probably now my favorite place to hang out online. Would've liked you to stay mod for a little longer but it is what it is.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

dmboogie
Oct 4, 2013

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

NO WAY...?!

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Namtab posted:

Later....bro
\

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
You'll always be my beef chief.:unsmith:

For real though, thanks. Was a fun change the forum went through. WHO'S READY TO RETURN TO AUTISM????

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i love you beefster

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Beef Chief posted:

Oh yeah and I'm probably gonna start watching My Love Story because I have yet to have my mandatory 1 good romance series per year and that seems pretty good.
watch akatsuki no yona

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

DoubleDonut posted:

But for real, thank you for making ADTRW fun, Chief Waifu

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nftxDrStny8

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Namtab posted:

I feel that my point wasn't so much about your posting as is, but your posting as it would be without being rude. Posting in ADTRW is created by the sacrifices of moderators, this much is true, but would it really be the case that posting would never develop without them? Given the nature of the shitposters and how they view effortposters (comparing us to autists), I wouldn't be surprised if their assessment was selling us very short. Ultimately, while it is a critical piece of the puzzle in regards to handling moderation in totality, we don't have a control to draw conclusions from, unless you wanted to include real life which is reaching a bit. As well, I'm more apt to believe their assessment of the subforum (being that they appear to be a universal hivemind with access but no control over the subforum's "backend", as it were) over their appraisal of effortposters. To the shitposters, effortposters are nothing more than a means to gaining energy, and are to be discarded once their use has run its course. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

The sky is falling, ADTRW will be deleted on Monday

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEcTEk9eQtc

quote:

If it’s a lie I swear I’ll still be fine
For I have your warm “goodbye”, that you gave me so close at my side
Promise me please don’t break down, don’t you cry
The memories that we share, will live on as I rise through the sky

Dred Cosmonaut
Jan 6, 2010

There once was a tiger-striped cat.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

Smoking Crow posted:

The sky is falling, ADTRW will be deleted on Monday

Bad idea, that might disperse the anime posting into the other forums and then where would we be.

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

i'm convinced that's the reason adtrw still exists to begin with

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

Part 2: Beef Tendency: End

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

FirstAidKite posted: