Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whalestory
Feb 9, 2004

hey ya'll!

Pillbug
Nothing will ever be as good as trash melee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

'Stupid Trash [Oh] Brother - Gaylee'

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Reiley posted:

Samus's power armor is like Piccolo's weighted tunic. Hmm... if you think about it, it makes a lot of sense.

wow that is really messed up and makes me sad

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Reiley posted:

Samus's power armor is like Piccolo's weighted tunic. Hmm... if you think about it, it makes a lot of sense.

when i played brawl and brawl minus i would pick samus and switch to zss midway through the match and pretend i was going super saiyan. i'm cool.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

totally forgot about this, but super smash con is this weekend, and you can catch the stream on vgbootcamp http://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp

theyre streaming brawl finals right now lol

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

hi. i'm going to be doing the weekly tomorrow instead of sunday because i wont be available on sunday. it'll go from 5 pm est until we're done again just like last week. rules are the same as last time, no customs since it seems like no one wants those anymore which is fine by me. who wants in.

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

I'll fight.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

sharrrk posted:

hi. i'm going to be doing the weekly tomorrow instead of sunday because i wont be available on sunday. it'll go from 5 pm est until we're done again just like last week. rules are the same as last time, no customs since it seems like no one wants those anymore which is fine by me. who wants in.

I would like to tentatively sign up. I'll have a definite answer by like 2 tomorrow.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

mabels big day posted:

'Stupid Trash [Oh] Brother - Gaylee'

:wth:

Bluff Buster
Oct 26, 2011

sharrrk posted:

I'll do it, but I humbly request for Peach's Castle to be at least a counterpick stage.

Alfalfa The Roach
Oct 13, 2012

You need to be a badass first.
I wish I could go to Super Smash Con.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
I m really feeling it for that Saturday too smash

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

sharrrk posted:

aye

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

im always in a state of battle-preparedness, literally... if you were to sneak up behind me (impossible first off, but we'll save that for another time) and you like gently blew on the hairs on my neck or arms, i would cut you in twain before you took a second breath, i might not be the first across the finish line but i tell you i'm the one with the most body fluids splattered across my body when i cross over

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
if i peed myself

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Roy is powerful and one day I shall challenge the coward Maple Leaf to a rematch

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Suddenly I have to go to work tomorrow; if you guys run smashing later than 5 pm eastern that's cool but that's when my shift ends so if you guys are done in an hour by the time i get home then welp

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

8 people so far. let's get some more people joining. i know you nerds don't have anything better to do on a saturday.

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO
i want in too, is there a challonge?

Neowyrm posted:

I think Ristar is the One True Smash Brother.

imagine the throws

same

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

Get in on the ground floor of the Next Big Smash Scene and come fight with us. You're basically guaranteed to improve. We're all very helpful, friendly and encouraging. Remember: you're not bad, you're just good-in-training.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

sharrrk posted:

8 people so far. let's get some more people joining. i know you nerds don't have anything better to do on a saturday.

Camping out for amiibo preorders at gamestop!

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

sharrrk posted:

I'll be playing smash all afternoon with my old Melee buddies :D

_Endgame_
Jun 19, 2010

NERF THIS!

mabels big day posted:

totally forgot about this, but super smash con is this weekend, and you can catch the stream on vgbootcamp http://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp

theyre streaming brawl finals right now lol

I will attempt to scrape off the rust.

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

jivjov posted:

Camping out for amiibo preorders at gamestop!

Same here! It stormed over and I'm shaking but gonna be worth the wait lol

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
gently caress yeah! Just pre ordered game and watch and friends! Parachute nair! Parachute nair!

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
SHOUTOUTS to my homeboy sharrrk for the tip off

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

bef posted:

gently caress yeah! Just pre ordered game and watch and friends! Parachute nair! Parachute nair!

The fishbowl is cooler.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

bef posted:

Me too! gently caress yes! Allahu Ackbar!!

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Reiley posted:

We're all very helpful, friendly and encouraging.

This is true and NOT a lie

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

bef posted:

SHOUTOUTS to my homeboy sharrrk for the tip off

yw. i decided not to go because i like to sleep

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

sharrrk posted:

yw. i decided not to go because i like to sleep

You can still get them if you go right now, seems like they got plenty of preorders available.

Do it for Game & Watch. He is good, and your friend.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

mr. game & watch is everyone's friend. he has no concept of good or evil

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

sharrrk posted:

mr. game & watch is everyone's friend. he has no concept of good or evil

game and watch actually casts holy Judgement upon everyone

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Dieting Hippo posted:

i want in too, is there a challonge?

http://challonge.com/goonsmash2 yeah here it is. i'm going to be shuffling everyone right before it starts though

Athropos
May 4, 2004

"Skeletons are Number One! Flesh just slows you down."
God damnit I would be all over these tournaments but I work until 9pm on weekends :(

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Athropos posted:

God damnit I would be all over these tournaments but I work until 9pm on weekends :(

time to quit your job

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
I'd join you guys today but I've got obligations this weekend in particular.

F. Lobot
Jul 6, 2010

I want customs but I'm the guy who doesn't even show up.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Is the thing still open, I have nothing to do later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reiley
Dec 16, 2007

DoctorWhat posted:

I'd join you guys today but I've got obligations this weekend in particular.

'what's a matter, scared?" -- wolf o'donnell, with concern

• Locked thread