Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nouvelle Vague
Feb 16, 2011

Endut! Hoch Hech!
Please tell me that was not written as a sex roleplay thing. Please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Nouvelle Vague posted:

Please tell me that was not written as a sex roleplay thing. Please.

Not enough use of the words "cummies" and "sissy(ies)" IMO

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

kazil posted:

How the gently caress does reddit/imgur believe a single word of this drivel?

http://www.youtubedoubler.com/?vide...2=0&authorName=

Still works

Lap-Lem
Oct 21, 2005
Lap-Lem the Village Tard
Kid A : 'I get this girls desk, that kid over there said so.'
'Teacher' : 'kid B, did you say kid A gets unrelated girls desk?'
Kid B : 'Yeah I said that but in retrospect that's messed up, he shouldn't be able to take some unrelated girls desk'
'Teacher' : 'Silence! That girl is a feeeee-male it's not like she'll learn anything from school anyway. I like this male child better so he gets both desks. Feeee-male, you must sit on the floor, don't like it? Go to the kitchen'

Even without all the Dr Who bullshit this story is an awful story about a dude bullying a literal child because she had the audacity to be born without a penis. She's a 12 year old girl dude, she doesn't lose her loving desk and her right to an education because you don't think she belongs. KID A is a bully, and the fake pretend teacher is a bigger bully. Why did he think this fake lame story would make him look good at all?

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

canyoneer posted:

Someone once told me when he was living in Germany that people would ask him if he knew people from the US all the time. Once it was pretty funny.
"I wonder if you know my friend. He's from California"
"I'm from Colorado, which is two states over, and California has about half the population of Germany, so probably not"

And he ended up knowing the guy. It was a friend of his parents, who worked at the same company the German dude did. :laugh:

It is the worst feeling but also pretty strange. Granted with Ireland if we were a US state we'd be around fifth smallest in size and population so it's not totally ludicrous to ask. I do have a friend who always says yes when he's asked to see how long he can string someone on for.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Postal Parcel posted:

Four sentences in, I was annoyed.
Ten sentences in, I was infuriated.

I wish stories like these instead ended with " It was then that the madman with the gun came in and fired straight in my face. I survived, but children weep when they behold the catastrophe beneath my hairline, and I require wetnaps with me at all times."

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

AUNT GWEN'S COLD SHAPE (!)

Lap-Lem posted:

Kid A : 'I get this girls desk, that kid over there said so.'
'Teacher' : 'kid B, did you say kid A gets unrelated girls desk?'
Kid B : 'Yeah I said that but in retrospect that's messed up, he shouldn't be able to take some unrelated girls desk'
'Teacher' : 'Silence! That girl is a feeeee-male it's not like she'll learn anything from school anyway. I like this male child better so he gets both desks. Feeee-male, you must sit on the floor, don't like it? Go to the kitchen'

Even without all the Dr Who bullshit this story is an awful story about a dude bullying a literal child because she had the audacity to be born without a penis. She's a 12 year old girl dude, she doesn't lose her loving desk and her right to an education because you don't think she belongs. KID A is a bully, and the fake pretend teacher is a bigger bully. Why did he think this fake lame story would make him look good at all?

I don't get why all of a sudden kids are having multiple desks, and the story even says it's the end of the class and is now free time so why not just be the adult in the situation and tell them all to cut it the gently caress out and just sit at their own desks? But noooo I wanna be da kool teacher that plays along with the kids' bizarre antics!!!!

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Seems inoffensive enough. If it's a small corporation that might have happened imo :shrug:

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!

Fathis Munk posted:

Seems inoffensive enough. If it's a small corporation that might have happened imo :shrug:

I cracked a grin :shrug:

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

GAINING WEIGHT... posted:

I cracked a grin :shrug:

Same, but that does not mean it's stdh.

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!

Fathis Munk posted:

Same, but that does not mean it's stdh.

No no I'm agreeing with you

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I would also like to confirm that this is an absolutely acceptable level of corporate banter.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

What a loving hero

We should all suck this guy's dick

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

ElGroucho posted:

What a loving hero

We should all suck this guy's dick

I can't believe the sacrifice he made. He's going to have to feel great about that for weeks, months.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!
And the fat guy's name was.. Albert Einstein

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

He has a weird shaped head

goose fleet posted:

And the fat guy's name was.. Albert Einstein

Come on man you're better than that reddit meme poo poo

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

I guess I'm a monster, because I would have really like this story if he had rolled down his window and shouted, "Ha! Fat!"

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
The fat man was walking to Arby's.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

goose fleet posted:

I'm almost entirely sure that the obsession over Doctor Who was entirely based off people fawning over David Tennant and Matt Smith.

You don't see the same kind of obsession over Peter Capaldi, do you? Where are all the 2-second Tumblr loops of him making some face in the rain?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaMb-5w-V0Y

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Hoped the fat bloke would jump under a car.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

ElGroucho posted:

I guess I'm a monster, because I would have really like this story if he had rolled down his window and shouted, "Ha! Fat!"

We're all monsters here.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Can you really describe a stopped hunched over morbidly obese crying man as "jogging?"

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I'd watch Dr. Who if Capaldi played it as Malcolm Tucker instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Blf073f2Lc

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
You can call anything jogging if you want to, dude.

(My local theater is doing a limited-release showing of ‘My Little Pony: Equestria Girls’. While the franchise’s target audience is little girls, the latest incarnation of it is well-known for having a massive adult fan-base known as ‘bronies’. I’m standing in line behind a customer who looks to be in his mid-20s, wearing a hoodie with one of the more popular ponies on it.)

Customer: “I’d like four tickets for Equestria Girls please.”

Employee: “Are you buying these for your sister?”

Customer: “No. They’re for my friends and me.”

(He gestures somewhere behind the line, and points out two other guys and a girl wearing pony shirts.)

Employee: “Sir, you do know that that’s a kid’s movie, right?”

Customer: “I know, but my friends and I want to see it.”

Employee: “It’s for little girls.”

Customer: “I’m well aware of that. My friends and I like the show, and we want to see the movie.”

Employee: “No you don’t. The only adults who watch that movie put up with it to shut their bratty little daughters up for an hour.”

Customer: “Can I please just get the tickets?”

Employee: “Please get out of the line. I have other customers to attend to.”

(At this point, the customer just gives up trying to reason with him, and leaves the line. As he’s trying to explain to his friends what happened, I make my way to the ticket counter.)

Me: “Five for Equestria Girls, please. It’s for my daughter and her friends.”

(The employee rings me up with no question. I make my way over to the four friends behind the line, and try to give them four of the tickets.)

Me: “Sorry for how that idiot treated you.”

Customer: “It’s okay. You don’t have to do that.”

Me: “Take them. I insist.”

Customer: “Thanks.”

(He tries to hand me the money he was going to buy their tickets with, but I turn him down.)

Me: “That won’t be necessary.”

(I unzip my jacket to show them the pony shirt I’m wearing underneath.)

Me: “Us bronies have to stick together.”

(The five of us end up watching the movie together, and have a great time. Afterwards, they end up treating me to lunch as repayment for the tickets, and invite me to hang out with them.)

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

oh my loving god

sweeperbravo
May 18, 2012

oldpainless posted:

oh my loving god

Just when you think you've seen the saddest possible stdh, the elevator descends one more unmarked level

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

corn in the bible posted:

You can call anything jogging if you want to, dude.

(My local theater is doing a limited-release showing of My Little Pony: Equestria Girls . While the franchise s target audience is little girls, the latest incarnation of it is well-known for having a massive adult fan-base known as bronies . I m standing in line behind a customer who looks to be in his mid-20s, wearing a hoodie with one of the more popular ponies on it.)

Customer: I d like four tickets for Equestria Girls please.

Employee: Are you buying these for your sister?

Customer: No. They re for my friends and me.

(He gestures somewhere behind the line, and points out two other guys and a girl wearing pony shirts.)

Employee: Sir, you do know that that s a kid s movie, right?

Customer: I know, but my friends and I want to see it.

Employee: It s for little girls.

Customer: I m well aware of that. My friends and I like the show, and we want to see the movie.

Employee: No you don t. The only adults who watch that movie put up with it to shut their bratty little daughters up for an hour.

Customer: Can I please just get the tickets?

Employee: Please get out of the line. I have other customers to attend to.

(At this point, the customer just gives up trying to reason with him, and leaves the line. As he s trying to explain to his friends what happened, I make my way to the ticket counter.)

Me: Five for Equestria Girls, please. It s for my daughter and her friends.

(The employee rings me up with no question. I make my way over to the four friends behind the line, and try to give them four of the tickets.)

Me: Sorry for how that idiot treated you.

Customer: It s okay. You don t have to do that.

Me: Take them. I insist.

Customer: Thanks.

(He tries to hand me the money he was going to buy their tickets with, but I turn him down.)

Me: That won t be necessary.

(I unzip my jacket to show them the pony shirt I m wearing underneath.)

Me: Us bronies have to stick together.

(The five of us end up watching the movie together, and have a great time. Afterwards, they end up treating me to lunch as repayment for the tickets, and invite me to hang out with them.)

This one ends in butt sex, right?

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

ElGroucho posted:

This one ends in butt sex, right?

You can call anything clopping if you want to, dude

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
what happens in equestria... stays in equestria *winks greasily*

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
Jesus Christ, as if any cinema ticket-seller ever gave a poo poo what movie anyone was going to see.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

HopperUK posted:

Jesus Christ, as if any cinema ticket-seller ever gave a poo poo what movie anyone was going to see.

That's what I was thinking, too. "Please, sir, don't give me your money!"

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Pththya-lyi posted:

That's what I was thinking, too. "Please, sir, don't give me your money!"

As a theatre employee, I have told people a movie sucks. But that's it. If someone wants to go, loving have at it.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

quote:

(My local theater is doing a limited-release showing of My Little Pony: Equestria Girls . While the franchise s target audience is little girls, the latest incarnation of it is well-known for having a massive adult fan-base known as bronies . I m standing in line behind a customer who looks to be in his mid-20s, wearing a hoodie with one of the more popular ponies on it.)

Customer: I d like four tickets for Equestria Girls please.

Employee: Are you buying these for your sister?

Customer: No. They re for my friends and me.

(He gestures to the MLP fleshlight plushies the customer has under both arms, drenched in sweat.)

Employee: Sir, you need to leave or I'm calling the police.

littlebluellama
Jun 18, 2013

I am kind, brave and deserve love.

Non Serviam posted:

I don't mind the daddy and mommy thing, but the fact that they used baby talk was really loving weird.
"daddy knows. Mommy not here "

Yeah, I had to re-read the first part a few times to figure out who was talking, I thought there was meant to be a much younger sibling texting before the dad came in.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

High people are so random :xd:

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

Non Serviam posted:

I don't mind the daddy and mommy thing, but the fact that they used baby talk was really loving weird.
"daddy knows. Mommy not here "

English isn't my moms first language and even though she's absolutely fluent in it this is actually how she texts and emails me. "Mommy went to dentist today, how are you love mommy." Like I have no idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Boris Galerkin posted:

English isn't my moms first language and even though she's absolutely fluent in it this is actually how she texts and emails me. "Mommy went to dentist today, how are you love mommy." Like I have no idea.

speaking and writing in a language are very different

• Locked thread