Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Star Man
Jun 1, 2008

There's a star maaaaaan
Over the rainbow

MrBims posted:

How long until Carly Fiorina has to apologize to Trump?

Until she wants to be his VP nominee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Usually you don't put "I am very rich" in your fundraising letter...

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Probably not, but "gently caress lobbyists" polls well on both sides of the political spectrum of voters.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

This is what I meant by Donald taking down everyone with him. Not only is he exposing the blatant racism/sexism/etc by gaining support every time he says something reprehensible.

I could see him giving a speech where he drops out but explains that he thought that this type of language was what the Republicans want since it is what every Republican said in private when they came asking him for money. (By the way, I could see Trump being the type to record all of his conversations so that he can use it against anyone who opposes him.)

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Nagato posted:

Someone please do draw Paul reciting Rand

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Nuclearmonkee posted:

The beast was unruly and snapped at its handlers, nearly catching a hand in its maw. When they attempted to chastise and calm him, the brute erupted in a riotous fury, straining chains that had easily held beasts like him before.

Their attempts to stun him seemed to have no effect and only drove him into a greater frenzy. Realization of the beasts power hit them as his steel bonds began to snap. This one was too powerful and would have to be destroyed. It could not be controlled.

One of the handlers, a beautiful blonde woman, moved in with a spear, meaning to drive it between the beasts shoulders and into its heart. As she readied her weapon for the killing blow, the beast wrenched its head free and twisted around with frightening speed. They should not have sent a woman.

The beast was highly sensitive to the scent of blood and her approach had only served to drive him into a greater frenzy. Her scream was cut short as the razor filled maw closed over her head and upper torso. With a single savage shake of its massive head, her body was torn in two. The lower half sailed across the enclosure, leaving a gruesome trail of ruined viscera as guts spilled from the body.

The remaining handlers began to scatter in a panic as the beast bellowed.

"Stupid bimbo!" "You're fired!" "Loser!"

edit: drat I forgot to change the date. just a sec

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Necc0 fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Aug 8, 2015

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

Joementum posted:

Well, he is.

Also, in this case he claims he's gonna match every dollar you donate to him with a dollar from his own private money vault. Trump is so rich that every dollar you donate to him counts twice. That's how rich Trump is. :allears:

If you asked me a few months ago if the 2016 campaign would have been as insane as the 2012, I would have said yes it would be though I didn't know how. If you'd told me it was because Trump was actually going to run and prove to be an untouchable, unstoppable political madman, the Republican Id gone wild, I would have laughed my rear end off in disbelief. This is amazing and just keeps getting better.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Necc0 posted:

edit: drat I forgot to change the date. just a sec

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

thats pretty great. any way you can switch it so the line goes up. and maybe instead of gallup just RNC.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Joementum posted:

Trump is just Republican insanity condensed into one delicious desert.

Why does everyone have to be rich? Can't people just earn a living wage, have access to education and healthcare and be happily and comfortably middle-class?

Like do we really imagine a situation where middle-school teachers are rich? I feel like this idea that people are somehow unfulfilled or underachievers because they don't have millions of dollars might backfire on Republicans big time.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

heh heh ya get it??

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!
trump would look better with lip gloss

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Three Olives posted:

Why does everyone have to be rich? Can't people just earn a living wage, have access to education and healthcare and be happily and comfortably middle-class?

Like do we really imagine a situation where middle-school teachers are rich? I feel like this idea that people are somehow unfulfilled or underachievers because they don't have millions of dollars might backfire on Republicans big time.

Egalitarianism? That's the one where everyone dresses in grain sacks and no one can afford a TV, right? Get a clue, loser. American greatness is made of great americans, and that doesn't sound so great to me.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Drastic Actions posted:

Now we just need someone to draw Rand as Goku.

Paging Carlos Latuff

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

Does someone have a list of states Trump could be on the ballot in if he loses the primary, or even just an electoral college vote total he could compete for?

Erick, son of Erick being the target of sexism, racism, and homophobia is amazing.

I am starting to like trump a bit now tbh

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Joementum posted:

It reads like a get rich quick scam, and I imagine it'll have the same result of idiots dumping money into it.

This is going to be a glorious election.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW
I'd like to do cocaine with Trump, and then nuke some poo poo country.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

midnightclimax posted:

I'd like to do cocaine with Trump, and then nuke some poo poo country.

I would love to do coke with trump

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Joementum posted:

So, is there anything stopping Trump from setting up a private account instead of a campaign account for all his supporters to send their donations to. An account that when he stops running is limited by campaign donation restrictions?

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Three Olives posted:

Economically speaking, it would be difficult for everyone to be rich. Maybe he means they feel as rich as Trump? Maybe a Trump administration would provide grants or low-interest loans to coat American homes in gold leaf.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I would love to do coke with trump

I would love to do weed with Bill Clinton and crank call Trump.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

hobbesmaster posted:

I would love to do weed with Bill Clinton and crank call Trump.

Didn't Obama have a weed crew when he was in college

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
:420:choom gang:420:

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Grey Fox posted:

The amount of cognitive dissonance required to think that Trump was comparing Kelly to Jesus while in the process of saying how terrible she is is astounding.

edit: Reading it again, it now seems like he's deliberately mishearing what Trump actually said, instead saying that Kelly saw the blood coming out of Trump, rather than the blood coming out of Kelly's eyes. gently caress this; I'm getting a headache from trying to understand these freaks.

Yeah I think he's comparing Trump to Jesus lol

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!

yeah and he was a loving nightmare to smoke with

quote:

Obama was apparently known for starting pot-smoking trends within the group. He coined the term "total absorption," or TA. Basically, anyone who exhaled smoke prematurely would be assessed a penalty, and skipped the next time the joint was passed around.
"Barry had a knack for interceptions," Maraniss alleges. When a joint was being passed around, he would routinely barge in, shout "Intercepted!" and take an out-of-turn hit.

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.

High school, I believe.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Abner Cadaver II posted:

yeah and he was a loving nightmare to smoke with

Goddamn Obama stealin our hard earned green even then!

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

thats pretty great. any way you can switch it so the line goes up. and maybe instead of gallup just RNC.

Yeah all I have is paint so messing with the graph couldn't be done without looking like total rear end. I just like to imagine the spiraling polls are for all the other candidates, also in picture

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Wow I didn't realize people still drew in the invader zim style

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
This has been a fun ride but I am beginning to get the nervous feeling that the brakes on this freight train might be out.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Boosted_C5 posted:

This has been a fun ride but I am beginning to get the nervous feeling that the brakes on this freight train might be out.

We live, we die, we live again :kheldragar:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Boosted_C5 posted:

I'm pretty sure there have never been brakes.

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
I'd like to get off now please.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Just came back from Freep.

They are eating this up like rabid wolves. Trump is killing it.

If you're brave enough:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3322199/posts?q=1&;page=1#1

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Boosted_C5 posted:

I'd like to get off now please.
Ain't no getting off this train we're on.

The Party's dyin', Cloud.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Trump kicking things into a yooger gear.

e: Trump also told Costa he is "not apologizing" re: Kelly.

Slate Action fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Aug 8, 2015

Stretch Marx
Apr 29, 2008

I'm ok with this.

Boosted_C5 posted:

It's the most wonderful time of the year.

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Slate Action posted:

Trump kicking things into a yooger gear.

I think that was probably a bad idea for the Donald :(

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Montasque posted:

Just came back from Freep.

They are eating this up like rabid wolves. Trump is killing it.

If you're brave enough:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3322199/posts?q=1&;page=1#1

Oh jesus, they want (war criminal) Alan West as secretary of defense?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Currently at a bobby jindal event being held at an evangelical church. This place is creepy. Wish it was the Moose lodge still.

• Locked thread