Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

Gitro posted:

The best part of being Revolutionary is that every province in every monarchy in Europe gets made miserable just by you existing. It's only 5 unrest so if they're right culture or religion and they haven't expanded recently they're still well into the negatives, but gently caress if it's not satisfying anyway.

Actually the best part is the -0.15 WE, 50% forcelimits buff and cheaper maintenance as well as the awesome CB. I've never played with the mechanic before and it's so good.

e: Check your disasters, but the only requirements in the file are not being France (they have their own chain) or the Papacy, being western tech and with your capital in europe. Nothing about govtype, and being a monarchy doesn't even make the event tick up faster like with Aspiration for Liberty.

Tight. I guess I'll let my current rebels break me to see what Constitutional Republic is about, then go Revolutionary in a few decades. Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Node posted:

My 55 year old Tsar had the event that gives you an heir that is a daughter. I took it. He died the next month. I was pissed that I would have had to go through 15 years of regency, but at least I didn't have to get into a succession war.

But not so. A Women in History event popped up, and immediately let me choose to put a 4/3/3 Tsarina on the throne two months later. Beautiful.

I'm smashing through India now, but things aren't looking good. I have 488k manpower, and I have India blocked off with a vassal so coring the provinces will be super cheap due to them being distant overseas. Once I have India under my thumb, I'll annex the vassal and all of the provinces will hit 0 autonomy. Unfortunately, it's 1720. I'm not sure I can come up with 500k manpower in that time.

This is definitely the hardest achievement I've done yet. I don't know if I can do it. I've done Basileus, This is Persia, The Great Khan, Switzerlake, Holy Trinity, Sun God, The Sun Never Sets on the Indian Empire, That's a Silk Road, and others, but none of them really compare to this one, at least in my opinion.

I'd say it's way easier than Great Khan at least, because your start is way better, and you get to westernize super easily. Plus coring all of India for 12 points a pop is pretty amusing. I'm in like 1675 and about in the same place is you, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to finish with way more than 50 years to spare. Now that Administrative Efficiency is kicking it, it's even easier to rampage throughout Asia. If you think you'll need the manpower, just starting eating Ming. Declare war, white peace an ally, take a 100WS deal with Ming, 5 years later declare on the ally, rinse and repeat.

Koramei
Nov 11, 2011

I have three regrets
The first is to be born in Joseon.
I'm realising now that in nearly 700 hours in this game I still haven't ever actually passed like 1730 or so. The only time I've seen revolutionary governments was when I tried them out in 1444 with the ruler designer.

The -15% tech cost decision seemed pretty cool.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
:dings:
Taco Defender

PittTheElder posted:

I'd say it's way easier than Great Khan at least, because your start is way better, and you get to westernize super easily. Plus coring all of India for 12 points a pop is pretty amusing. I'm in like 1675 and about in the same place is you, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to finish with way more than 50 years to spare. Now that Administrative Efficiency is kicking it, it's even easier to rampage throughout Asia. If you think you'll need the manpower, just starting eating Ming. Declare war, white peace an ally, take a 100WS deal with Ming, 5 years later declare on the ally, rinse and repeat.

Ming has westernized, so they don't have the 50% autonomy minimum anymore. I've never fought a Ming that wasn't still a Celestial Empire. It should be interesting. However, while westernizing, Ming lost maybe 25% of its provinces due to rebellions, so that will make things go faster.

The biggest thing slowing me down are rebellions. I always have to wait after each war since there are 93042 different separatists ready to revolt after you take 10 provinces, so that keeps my army locked down until the first wave of rebellions hit.

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

Koramei posted:

I'm realising now that in nearly 700 hours in this game I still haven't ever actually passed like 1730 or so. The only time I've seen revolutionary governments was when I tried them out in 1444 with the ruler designer.

+4 revolt risk for the rest of the game is a hell of a tradeoff for it tho

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Does anyone have any good Let's Players they would recommend? I think my favorite so far to watch is Marbozir, I think his series are really well done, and he has a wonderful Polish accent. I've watched some Quill18 and I think he is ok too. I watched part of a series by Anumbra and thought that was ok as well.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

Node posted:

Ming has westernized, so they don't have the 50% autonomy minimum anymore. I've never fought a Ming that wasn't still a Celestial Empire. It should be interesting. However, while westernizing, Ming lost maybe 25% of its provinces due to rebellions, so that will make things go faster.

The biggest thing slowing me down are rebellions. I always have to wait after each war since there are 93042 different separatists ready to revolt after you take 10 provinces, so that keeps my army locked down until the first wave of rebellions hit.

Build more armies. I'm running an attack ground of some 140k split into 4 armies that does the actual fighting of battles, then another 72k men split 4 ways that pacifies the newly taken lands. Once you get them converted to Orthodox they never revolt again.

In my contiguous European holdings I probably only have 60k men, plus another 36k scattered throughout Indonesia. And I'm running a 100 ducat/month surplus. The key to achievements like this is to get huge and then just steamroll your opponents. Now that I'm starting to push into super-Ming, I'll probably concert a lot more of that income into armies.

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
Yeah with Russia the trick is to either have a rebellion-squashing army or to just sit tight right after a war and make sure you convert everything before moving on. A decent alternative if you take a lot of land at once is to look at which provinces are part of which rebellion and triggering them one at a time. Like if you took 12 provinces, sit on 10 of them while leaving the two that are part of one rebellion alone. Rebellion pops, you quickly crush it because it's just a couple of provinces, and then you get a Recent Uprising modifier that will last long after you've cored+converted the province.

In the mid and late game raising autonomy in all your captured provinces is usually enough to keep them from rebelling as you core/convert them. With Religious and a decently high PA you shouldn't be having many rebellion/unrest problems unless you take like 100% war score worth of provinces that are already at 100% autonomy or something.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

By the time you're running huge armies like that, raising autonomy is actually harmful to you. You're going to be dealing with revolts anyway, and raising autonomy won't be enough to prevent them, only delay them. So instead just let them sit at 20% unrest or whatever, and they'll pop a rebellion almost immediately, allowing you to crush it and pick up that sweet Recently Revolted modifier.

That's very much a mid to late game thing where you no longer have to worry about money or manpower. Raising autonomy is super useful in general. Or if you went Humanist because you're an Ottomans or Bengal or something, then it probably would be enough to prevent revolts.

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

IncredibleIgloo posted:

Does anyone have any good Let's Players they would recommend? I think my favorite so far to watch is Marbozir, I think his series are really well done, and he has a wonderful Polish accent. I've watched some Quill18 and I think he is ok too. I watched part of a series by Anumbra and thought that was ok as well.

Arumba and Shenryyr have a co-op multiplayer series where they play a country together, it can be fun to listen to them bicker about rebels or where to put trade ships.

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

IncredibleIgloo posted:

DDRJake is the best one in my opinion. He was so good at finding and exploiting bugs in his playthroughs that he got hired at Paradox.

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

PittTheElder posted:

Build more armies. I'm running an attack ground of some 140k split into 4 armies that does the actual fighting of battles, then another 72k men split 4 ways that pacifies the newly taken lands. Once you get them converted to Orthodox they never revolt again.

God I'm an idiot. As every country I've played, I've had five year lulls between wars because I didn't think to do this. Armies just for putting down revolts is a great idea, and a lot better than splitting my armies in half to cover all my new territory.

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
Yeah DDRJake is really good to watch, especially if you're playing the game a lot and want to actually learn something about different mechanics. Super helpful if you want to learn how to go about being at war all the time or how to manage alliances to get things done efficiently. You can also learn quite a bit from his chat, which he interacts with fairly frequently in order to answer questions people have. So even if he doesn't explain every single move he makes you'll often have someone in chat ask him about something and get a useful explanation for something out of it. Also good if you want to watch someone good play a random OPM or give himself a weird challenge or go for a hard achievement instead of just playing as some major power and blobbing up for the 100th time.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Koramei posted:

Sorry if its a dumb question, but how that works? Is this some kind of scripted event that can happen to some countries, like France, or it happen for anybody?

Related dumb question: Im playing a republic for the first time, a merchant republic. Its around 1770 and Ive unlocked a number of government types, but I cant change to then, the option is disabled. Is there any way to change government from a republic? How that works?

So far Im doing this: I keep my ruler in the elections, for the stats bonus, until my republican tradition goes under 40, then I change. And when my RT is low, I usually get that event "we want a king", where you can choose to loose 1 stability for 20 RT, and then I always choose this, so I can get my tradition up again.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

PittTheElder posted:

In my contiguous European holdings I probably only have 60k men, plus another 36k scattered throughout Indonesia. And I'm running a 100 ducat/month surplus. The key to achievements like this is to get huge and then just steamroll your opponents. Now that I'm starting to push into super-Ming, I'll probably concert a lot more of that income into armies.

I'm at around 300 provinces and only making 10 ducats a month. My economy is poo poo for some reason compared to my last attempt. I have about 300 force limit out of my 600+. I have Trade maxed out and a couple merchants from trade companies, too. Its funny, I'm getting the "Create an army for our nation" mission since my force limit isn't anywhere near max. I can't afford it, mister mission giver man! The economy situation doubly sucks, because it means I can't spam barracks everywhere.

Is there any point in putting a merchant into a node that you 100% control to transfer trade, and can ONLY feed into another node you control?

Node fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Aug 10, 2015

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Node posted:

I'm at around 300 provinces and only making 10 ducats a month. My economy is poo poo for some reason compared to my last attempt. I have about 300 force limit out of my 600+. I have Trade maxed out and a couple merchants from trade companies, too. Its funny, I'm getting the "Create an army for our nation" mission since my force limit isn't anywhere near max. I can't afford it, mister mission giver man! The economy situation doubly sucks, because it means I can't spam barracks everywhere.
I have never been at my land frocelimits after 1500 in any game as any country in EU4 in any patch version/expansion/whatever and I do not understand why people keep posting about it...am I doing something terribly wrong? I just figured it was par for the course because the game does not scale income with forcelimits.

Baudin
Dec 31, 2009
Could you upload the save? I'd like to see what's going on there Node.

Baudin
Dec 31, 2009

Bort Bortles posted:

I have never been at my land frocelimits after 1500 in any game as any country in EU4 in any patch version/expansion/whatever and I do not understand why people keep posting about it...am I doing something terribly wrong? I just figured it was par for the course because the game does not scale income with forcelimits.

It completely depends on what is giving you income. I can go far over my force limit if my income is trade based

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
Are you guys building and maintaining tons of forts or something? I usually have no problem going to my force limit once I'm out of the early game and have a decent economy going, but I play very offensively and skimp on forts. Playing defensively is certainly viable with the new fort system, but I prefer to have the superior troops instead and just take the fight to my enemy so that their forts act as my first line of defense for me once I take them. There are some exceptions, like if you're bordering a giant blob, but for the most part I bet people are just spending too much on forts. A single, maintained level 1 fort is 5 infantry in terms of maintenance. I'd much rather have a 12-16 person army that will help me win a war quicker than 3-4 forts that, at best, might potentially stall the enemy long enough for me to recover if I start losing but will be completely pointless if I just win the war easily anyway.

The exception to this is if you inherit some forts in newly-conquered territory. Those are super useful and you want to keep them up until you pacify the region since they'll prevent insta-separatism from rebellions.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

Node posted:

Is there any point in putting a merchant into a node that you 100% control to transfer trade, and can ONLY feed into another node you control?

What's your income breakdown like? I'm hauling in like 100/month from trade. Another really good move is to haul rear end over to the new world, drop a 16 stack, and just cruise around relieving all the natives of the gold they've accumulated. Pretty easy to come away with a 10k haul from a complete sideshow.

As for the trade, as ever, it depends. For instance, you almost certainly have 100% Trade Power in Kazan, but <100% in Novgorod, so just collect in Kazan as well as Novgorod. And it's really tempting to try and steer all of the trade from India back to Kazan through Samarkand, but the minute you do that everyone starts trying to pull the trade through Persia, and it's too hard to control, so just collect in all your Indian CoTs.

Taking Trade Ideas seems unnecessary given all the merchants you get from trade companies and 1-3 CNs.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender

Baudin posted:

Could you upload the save? I'd like to see what's going on there Node.

Can I do that with a cloud ironman save?

PittTheElder posted:

What's your income breakdown like? I'm hauling in like 100/month from trade. Another really good move is to haul rear end over to the new world, drop a 16 stack, and just cruise around relieving all the natives of the gold they've accumulated. Pretty easy to come away with a 10k haul from a complete sideshow.

As for the trade, as ever, it depends. For instance, you almost certainly have 100% Trade Power in Kazan, but <100% in Novgorod, so just collect in Kazan as well as Novgorod. And it's really tempting to try and steer all of the trade from India back to Kazan through Samarkand, but the minute you do that everyone starts trying to pull the trade through Persia, and it's too hard to control, so just collect in all your Indian CoTs.

Taking Trade Ideas seems unnecessary given all the merchants you get from trade companies and 1-3 CNs.

Interesting. I've never collected trade before unless it was in a node that was disconnected from my trade routes. I'm still not sure I understand why I would collect in Kazan. Wouldn't that just make Novgorod nearly worthless?

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
So what's the general strategy when starting out and trying to get Big Blue Blob? Just messing around with some early game stuff and actually trying to expand quickly seems drat near impossible thanks to the HRE's AE malus and how easy it is to accrue too much AE in general. In one of my test runs I annexed Provenance and it gave me so much AE that Muscovy had like a -20 penalty with me, which seems a bit ridiculous.

Am I better off trying to avoid the AE or simply not caring about it and trying to go to war with the inevitable coalition early to break them up?

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

VDay posted:

So what's the general strategy when starting out and trying to get Big Blue Blob? Just messing around with some early game stuff and actually trying to expand quickly seems drat near impossible thanks to the HRE's AE malus and how easy it is to accrue too much AE in general. In one of my test runs I annexed Provenance and it gave me so much AE that Muscovy had like a -20 penalty with me, which seems a bit ridiculous.

Am I better off trying to avoid the AE or simply not caring about it and trying to go to war with the inevitable coalition early to break them up?

I'd focus on places outside the HRE at first, Denmark/Norway/Sweden are juicy targets.

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
Then I don't get to enjoy this happening four years into the game.

But yeah after a couple more test runs it seems like a huge pain in the rear end to grab anything around you so I guess I'll probably focus on Scandinavia and Iberia for the first 30-40 years or until I can actually survive a continent-wide war.

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

I don't have specific advice, but you just need the 100 cored provinces prior to 1500 without necessarily being in a position to hold them Perhaps near the end of the timeline you could line up a lot of successive wars that will definitely generate a coalition, but angle it so that the majority of those that would join the coalition are already in a truce with you, and won't be able to declare on you prior to 1500, but you will be able to core by then. This is assuming you just want the achievement and don't care how bad you are exploded afterwards.

Another angle might be to try and diplo annex some forced vassals, if you are worried about the core cost in Admin points. I think all those north Italian provinces are mostly high development high cost, but once they leave the HRE (very close to the time limit, 1490) the AE impact should be lessened a little.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

Node posted:

Interesting. I've never collected trade before unless it was in a node that was disconnected from my trade routes. I'm still not sure I understand why I would collect in Kazan. Wouldn't that just make Novgorod nearly worthless?

It cuts the value in Novgorod, but it's still receiving value from your provinces there and Kiev. And you make way more by collecting all of the value in Kazan, rather than waiting and doing a lossy connection in Novgorod.

Gitro
May 29, 2013

Elias_Maluco posted:

Sorry if its a dumb question, but how that works? Is this some kind of scripted event that can happen to some countries, like France, or it happen for anybody?

France has their own revolution event and the Papacy can't get them, but otherwise any western tech nation with a European capital is eligible for revolution. The disaster will show up in the tab in 1700, and it can't fire until 1750. If you dip below zero stab it can start, and if you've got 10+ loans, less than 0 prestige, 5+ WE or you're bankrupt it'll tick up. The idea is that it'll start in some country that's been wrecked, but it's pretty easy to fire it off for yourself. If you let the rebels succeed you get a sweet new government type, a new CB and become the revolution target, which gives you a host of awesome bonuses and a special CB against you to everyone else.

Node posted:

It depends on how much you control in Novgorod and the value there instead of Kazan. Are other countries steering into it? Do you have a largely dominant position? You're better off collecting 80% of 50 than 100% of 30, but if Novgorod's your home node then you'll still get whatever residual value passes into it plus the value there as well. With trade you pretty much just want to steer the most value you can into a node you have the most power in while, depending on where it's going, cutting off the most value from being steered away. It just depends on where other countries are steering and how much power you have vs everyone else in nodes.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

Gitro posted:

France has their own revolution event and the Papacy can't get them, but otherwise any western tech nation with a European capital is eligible for revolution. The disaster will show up in the tab in 1700, and it can't fire until 1750. If you dip below zero stab it can start, and if you've got 10+ loans, less than 0 prestige, 5+ WE or you're bankrupt it'll tick up. The idea is that it'll start in some country that's been wrecked, but it's pretty easy to fire it off for yourself. If you let the rebels succeed you get a sweet new government type, a new CB and become the revolution target, which gives you a host of awesome bonuses and a special CB against you to everyone else.

I feel like the disaster system has been watered down a little too much. Barring the ones that are supposed to happen, like the War of the Roses, English Civil War, and Janissary Decline, they're obscenely easy to avoid, most just by staying at 0 stability. Which is a shame, because those English disasters in particular are pretty fun.

Bold Robot
Jan 6, 2009

Be brave.

Constitutional Republic blows. The bribes you have to give provinces to get them to vote for debates cost too much, and if your debate doesn't pass it tanks your prestige every few years. I guess this might be worse as Russia since there are a million seats to bribe, but it seems like it would be a huge pain in the rear end for anything but a really small nation.

GSD
May 10, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
The Papal State's immunity to the Revolution is too bad.

The New Roman Republic must rise. :colbert:

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

VDay posted:

I haven't even attempted this achievement yet, but one thing I would suggest is trying to become Emperor. If the Burgundian inheritance fires you'll get all of their lands instead of just half.

Gitro
May 29, 2013

PittTheElder posted:

I feel like the disaster system has been watered down a little too much. Barring the ones that are supposed to happen, like the War of the Roses, English Civil War, and Janissary Decline, they're obscenely easy to avoid, most just by staying at 0 stability. Which is a shame, because those English disasters in particular are pretty fun.

The special ones are super fun most of the time, both as the country and as an ambitious neighbour. I was disappointed when Poland's end of the Sejm stuff turned out to be a bit of a wet fart - a 70 stack of magnate rebs on Warsaw and that was pretty much it. It's kind of fun to deal with your country exploding for a little while, especially if you're huge and it's one of the few things that can actually tax you, and having just done the French revolution the events are pretty neat. It'd be nice if disasters maybe had more of a positive effect on your country after they were done, were a bit harder to avoid and the generic ones had more love.

Most of the time I completely forget they exist and suddenly I duck below 0 stab and that little flame icon pops up, but progress is only 0.5 or something and I'm back at 3 stab before I'm halfway to a disaster.

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

I don't understand the Spread the Revolution CB that all revolutionary targets get on all monarchies. There's no option to, you know, actually spread the revolution. I wish there was a force Religion-style demand that would actually unseat the monarch and install a revolutionary republic. Maybe give them crazy unrest to increase the chances of a flip back to monarchy.

Trujillo
Jul 10, 2007

TTBF posted:

I haven't even attempted this achievement yet, but one thing I would suggest is trying to become Emperor. If the Burgundian inheritance fires you'll get all of their lands instead of just half.

Everybody is going to hate you way too much to become Emperor.

VDay posted:

Then I don't get to enjoy this happening four years into the game.

But yeah after a couple more test runs it seems like a huge pain in the rear end to grab anything around you so I guess I'll probably focus on Scandinavia and Iberia for the first 30-40 years or until I can actually survive a continent-wide war.

I started mine by crippling England first thing and taking provinces on the English mainland that will let you claim the rest and reach Ireland/Scotland. The earlier you take Scotland the better since from there you can get claims on the Norwegian islands and get to Scandinavia that way.

You'll probably get a coalition like this against you at some point. Just try to win enough battles so that they'll accept a decent offer of tribute. Looking back I should've cancelled the coring in Ireland and got some of my admin points back. It can be good to take all but one province from a country and core them so that way if you are forced to give them back by a coalition you'll still have the cores and can easily take them back once the heat is gone like here with having to give Maine and Anjou back to Provence.

The most expensive admin advisors you can afford, being above +50 PP and taking admin focus are highly recommended. Humiliate often. At one point you get an event giving you claims on all of Naples. Naples is pretty poor so use that. I'd recommend not going for as many rich English provinces as I did because I cut it pretty close. Going more heavily for Scandinavia would've been better.

Trujillo fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Aug 11, 2015

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Any advice for Austria? I got up to about the late 1500s but Spain and France are allied, my authority is poo poo, and I don't quite have the income to support the massive armies I'd need to beat France. I do want to play this one out until at least the 30YW, it'll be Austria (with the Burgundian Inheritance and PUs on Bohemia and Hungary), Sweden, Lithuania, and Britain against Spain, France, Muscovy, Poland, Ottomans, and half the HRE. Should be a proper world war.

Node
May 20, 2001

KICKED IN THE COOTER
Taco Defender
I haven't had a single Thirty Years War happen since Common Sense came out :(. I miss them. Catholics always severely outnumber the Protestants.

Ofaloaf
Feb 15, 2013

Node posted:

I haven't had a single Thirty Years War happen since Common Sense came out :(. I miss them. Catholics always severely outnumber the Protestants.
I've had a stalemate result in the Peace of Westphalia, after which Protestant Brandenburg was elected emperor and just kept getting reelected and reelected over and over.

Gitro
May 29, 2013

Prop Wash posted:

I don't understand the Spread the Revolution CB that all revolutionary targets get on all monarchies. There's no option to, you know, actually spread the revolution. I wish there was a force Religion-style demand that would actually unseat the monarch and install a revolutionary republic. Maybe give them crazy unrest to increase the chances of a flip back to monarchy.

I was really confused by that too. I kept looking through the options thinking it must be there and it just wasn't. The best you can do is annex chunks of territory and client state them.

I just want to consume the world in bloody revolution :(

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

Node posted:

Can I do that with a cloud ironman save?

There is local copy somewhere in your steam dir if I remember correctly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

Bold Robot posted:

Constitutional Republic blows. The bribes you have to give provinces to get them to vote for debates cost too much, and if your debate doesn't pass it tanks your prestige every few years. I guess this might be worse as Russia since there are a million seats to bribe, but it seems like it would be a huge pain in the rear end for anything but a really small nation.

I've just been eating the prestige hit. It's -20 prestige every 15 years or something? Meanwhile I gain +40 prestige for relieving some Asian middle power of all their provinces every 2-3 years.

MrBling posted:

There is local copy somewhere in your steam dir if I remember correctly.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\<YOUR STEAM ID>\236850\remote\save games

• Locked thread