Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

trem_two posted:

I realize there is a high probability that I posted this in the wrong thread, I just don't know anymore...

Wrong thread if just for the KO bit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014

lol definite wrong thread

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

chuggo is BACK posted:

lol definite wrong thread

famous manchester united player juan manuel atam

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!
Di Maria has officially joined PSG, so like always, the club has issued a message of goodbye saying "we wish him well in the future".

For me, Di Maria has disrespected the club, his contract and all other players in the team by going AWOL and not joining the squad, pretty much forcing United to release him. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy he left, no player needs to be forced to stay and if someone doesn't want to stay, he shouldn't. But there's a way to conduct, first of all you have to respect your (huge) contract, and respect your employers by not disappearing. Di Maria's behaviour was unprofessional and disrespected Manchester United as a club.

Personally, I was offended by AdM's actions, and I expected a much more serious reply by United other than a mere two week's wages fine. He earned so much from the signing fee from PSG that whats 360k pounds compared to that? It's ridicules! The guy just offended the club and we're letting him get away with it.
Than, he was finally transferred to PSG, and that message on Twitter is like a punch in the stomach for us fans, because not only he couldn't give a feck about the club, the club actually "wishes him well". We shouldn't wish him bad things, but we also shouldn't be player's punching bags.
In my opinion, a more appropriate message would be something like: "Angel Di Maria has completed his transfer to PSG after conducting in an unprofessional behaviour for the club".

The idea is to show that we won't get pushed around as a club, clubs like PSG and players like Di Maria shouldn't feel comfortable treating us this way. Last player I remember who was such a cnut about a move away from United was Tevez. The circumstances were different of course, but for me it's kind of similar because Tevez took the liberty of speaking out against the club without any shame, causing a scene and forcing a move. I don't remember what was the club's reaction to Tevez back than, I only think I remember Fergie saying something about him not being a professional, and that's what I expect of the club and/or LVG. Why when Valdes didn't suit him he lashed out at him for being unprofessional but Di Maria who showed complete disrespect didn't receive the same.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

really good

8raz
Jun 22, 2007

He's Scouse, He's Sound.
maybe the first time i say this:- wrong thread

this is unironically good

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

8raz posted:

You mean wrong forum.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/grantland/player?id=13390529

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/t...premier-league/

god this grantland poo poo is disgustingly bad

straight up brolic fucked around with this message at 08:39 on Aug 7, 2015

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

quote:

Then meet Alberto Moreno.

Our man is a corgi who appears to be the love child of Steven Gerrard and Xabi Alonso and also happens to play for Liverpool. Seriously, his game is straight-up canine: all unbridled energy, struggling for focus.

Holy poo poo.

Seriously, read that article. It's probably the worst thing ever posted here except my posts.

blue footed boobie fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Aug 7, 2015

Machinegunboyo
Apr 26, 2010

life is good

8raz posted:

Hell, I lolled

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax

blue footed boobie posted:

Holy poo poo.

Seriously, read that article. It's probably the worst thing ever posted here except my posts.

it's not even the worst grantland article

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/listen-here-cristiano-sir-alex-fergusons-email-to-a-madrid-star-in-crisis/

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

quote:

Ballotelli will outlast BR, and if Lurgen Kloop is in before Nov 1 a top 4 finish is in the cards. He is taking English courses right now, and he knows how to win matches without spending silly amounts. I liked BR bit once saw how senior players were tuning him out and when he sacked the coaches instead of standing up and taking the blame he,lost my respect. Also someone who cheats on his wife the first chance they get is,no leader.

Mods rename me Lurgen Kloop

Thrifting Day!
Nov 25, 2006

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
Thanks Netherley Reds, deep stuff there

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
thank

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

THATCHER BRAINWASH
Mar 28, 2015

by Cowcaster

This is still incredibly right thread, HOWEVER, this guy is a true fan and has been to more live football games than literally any of the american posters here.

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=13402846&ex_cid=sportscenterTW&sf11807136=1

pdog
May 7, 2013

quote:

Really irks me when people target Arsenal with so much hate. A team that chooses not to buy their way into success, always plays an honest passing game and strives to remain as focussed and grounded as their humble manager. Yet people revel in their glee in taking the piss when Arsenal lose a single game or one of their bright youth talents is injured. I don't understand it and it really bothers me.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
crosspost from the Political Cartoons thread... not sure why that anti-vaccine parent is Gary Neville

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
:stare:

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
With Bobby Charlton in the role of Jerry Brown.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

TheBigAristotle posted:

crosspost from the Political Cartoons thread... not sure why that anti-vaccine parent is Gary Neville

Since that's a David Dees cartoon this absolutely should not be in the bad posting thread.

I see he's been getting into Holocaust denial over the past couple of years

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Crazy Ted posted:

Since that's a David Dees cartoon this absolutely should not be in the bad posting thread.

I see he's been getting into Holocaust denial over the past couple of years

Dees is into every conspiracy theory you can possible imagine.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

this was done by an arsenal fan wasn't it

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I had a regrettable chuckle

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

any excuse

https://vine.co/v/Oh3l6A39den

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq7EkEPtVzc

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

Magic.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
This is incredibly cringeworthy. The password is fcc

How to be an FC Cincinatti fan

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Not clicking that.

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text

Shrapnig posted:

Not clicking that.

lovely video posted:

oooooo FC Cincinnati
oooooo FC Cincinnati
oooooo FC Cincinnati
oooooo FC Cincinnati

FCC *clap* FCC *clap* FCC *clap*FCC *clap* FCC *clap* FCC *clap*FCC *clap* FCC *clap* FCC *clap*

Glory Glory Cincinnati
Glory Glory Cincinnati
Glory Glory Cincinnati
We've come to win the league

please kill me now

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I honestly watched about 7 seconds and closed the tab, I knew it belonged here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

But I think those are eyes...
(source)
I hate you and myself I watched the whole thing

There at least appears to be the requisite shame in their faces