Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
the irony of a bunch of people who revere the founding fathers for revolting over taxes but when it comes to human life LAW AND ORDER ALL THE WAY(because they are black)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Facebook is swarming with the BLM crowd making half-assed justifications for the Bernie Sanders protest, and liberals pointing out that they're being retarded.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
i keep reading BLM as Bureau of Land Management and imagine people getting really upset about state parks

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

go3 posted:

i keep reading BLM as Bureau of Land Management and imagine people getting really upset about state parks
Well there are the Clive Bundy idiots. A Forest Service guy I talked to recently said BLM has gotten really paranoid about security in the last couple of years because of those fucks

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Oath Keepers is basically what happens when racism collides with the subconscious understanding that the government may someday decide to apply the rules of the War on Drugs to white people.

sky shark
Jun 9, 2004

CHILD RAPE IS FINE WHEN I LIKE THE RAPIST
The last time the Oath Keepers showed up in Ferguson they were posted up on rooftops a la the roof Koreans from the LA Riots. Remember the bakery owned by a single mom that got destroyed? The one that raised hundreds of thousands via crowdfunding when people heard about it?

Here's one of the oathkeeper dudes with the owner bc they guarded it from getting destroyed again.

https://www.facebook.com/274915157402/photos/a.10152021813882403.1073741838.274915157402/10152846243627403/

gently caress lawless mobs.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

sky shark posted:

The last time the Oath Keepers showed up in Ferguson they were posted up on rooftops a la the roof Koreans from the LA Riots.

I recall them being shooed away after a while due to "providing security without a licence" or something vague. I didn't trust easily half of the dudes serving with me with guns, so pretty much like some dude shooting himself in the foot outside a recruiter's office, I doubt I'd trust a bunch of folks on this page with anything at all: https://www.facebook.com/ineversurrendermolonlabe

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
molone labe sounds like it should be a medical term for labia wart

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

im partial to moron label when used to refer to a tattoo

e: i guess it would work for a t-shirt or bumper sticker too

sky shark
Jun 9, 2004

CHILD RAPE IS FINE WHEN I LIKE THE RAPIST
I don't trust anyone who shows up to a riot armed, but if it was my business I'd up on a rooftop. But hey, let's get back to circlejerking over a protester being bodyslammed onto a freeway

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Agreed, let's. That was a cool video imo.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
That tackle was better than the whole Rams defense

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Equine Don posted:

That tackle was better than the whole Rams defense

godspeed LA rams

The Slithery D
Jul 19, 2012

Casimir Radon posted:

If a Mexican with minimal English skills can easily take your job that's probably your own fault.

Why do you hate black people and want them replaced.

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Casimir Radon posted:

Well there are the Clive Bundy idiots. A Forest Service guy I talked to recently said BLM has gotten really paranoid about security in the last couple of years because of those fucks

I do a lot of volunteer work in coordination with my local BLM field office, and the staff there joke about putting on their body armor and jackboots every time they have to go talk to this one guy who keeps blocking off an access road with his junked cars and boats. They refer to him as Cliven Bundy, and have actually had to call a FWS police officer on him when he's made threats before. Apparently this guy really hates that they maintain hiking, biking and equestrian trails so close to his pristine suburban property and are infringing on his rights to dump garbage all over the woods.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Ugh. Stop posting videos from facebook I hate having to enable scripts there.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Fart Sandwiches posted:

There is no ideology in this world where I wouldn't walk immediately if my boss said I could still work but as an unpaid volunteer. gently caress you pay me.
My commander wasn't happy when I asked to be paid in advance for a deployment during the fiscal cliff.

A Handed Missus posted:

Sneaking across the DMZ sounds like a good time and I want to see the GoPro footage it. Unless they used tunnels? That's just shameful.
There's a rumor that the final test for NK long range reconnaissance unit candidates is sneaking a little way across the DMZ and doing various things.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Dead Reckoning posted:

My commander wasn't happy when I asked to be paid in advance for a deployment during the fiscal cliff.
There's a rumor that the final test for NK long range reconnaissance unit candidates is sneaking a little way across the DMZ and doing various things.

*replaces entire stash of ray-bans with horn rim grandma glasses*

best corea best sunglasses

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Dead Reckoning posted:

Well there's certainly a high penalty for failure there...... :catstare:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

so brave

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country
In economic news, China is devaluating the yuan after the Chinese stock market got its rear end kicked: http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0QG04U20150811

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Well I certainly hope that brave girl let her social justice professor know that she wasn't going to be in class this week.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

I can't take a protester seriously when they're wearing a Fallout Boy shirt.

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

holocaust bloopers posted:

Well I certainly hope that brave girl let her social justice professor know that she wasn't going to be in class this week.

Reread the tweet again, more carefully this time.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

got a new sweet tat guys

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
gently caress YOU dad, that combo paralegal/VCR repair program was NOT a waste of time! I'm helping clean up the streets!

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

psydude posted:

Reread the tweet again, more carefully this time.

Oh.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

got a new sweet tat guys

:lol:/:stonk:

That's a magical level of stupid usually only heard about in the idiots thread.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

psydude posted:

Facebook is swarming with the BLM crowd making half-assed justifications for the Bernie Sanders protest, and liberals pointing out that they're being retarded.
The entertainment factor on my Facebook is when my white ultra-liberal friends, used to talking in an echo chamber and speaking for black people, run up against the reality that not all black people think the same or think the Bernie Sanders protest was a good idea.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

So Trump will cause the Republican Party to consume itself and the BLM movement will cause the Democratic Party to consume itself. Win/win all around, folks.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I am *so glad* that trump is running. I keep expecting it to be a fever dream.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Whip Slagcheek posted:

So Trump will cause the Republican Party to consume itself and the BLM movement will cause the Democratic Party to consume itself. Win/win all around, folks.

Just in time for Evangelicals to mobilize and vote themselves in. :suicide:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

got a new sweet tat guys

Regardless of whether Jeb wins or loses, it's OK: either the guy gets to be "cool" or he can just let his neckbeard go again.

Can you determine: Who Said It: Teflon Don or Mr. Krabs?

Naked Bear fucked around with this message at 22:32 on Aug 11, 2015

The Slithery D
Jul 19, 2012

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

got a new sweet tat guys

Reminds me of a joke: Columba Bush, doing the Jebs Americans just won't do.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

ActusRhesus posted:

This thread needs more sweet tackles.

:nws:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7iuBWkMEn8:nws:

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
on one hand, gently caress cops. on the other hand, gently caress everyone else.

we should practice our future mexico/middle east GIANT WALL strategy with Ferguson. lock everyone in and let nature take its course.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

That was a pretty good tackle. Dude launched himself like he was Walter Payton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Snake Plissken Ferguson movie would be cool.

• Locked thread