Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
bv
terrorists win
counter-terrorists win
View Results

• Locked thread
Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Larry Parrish posted:

It really sucks for ppl coming back to the game but it's real good for stopping the legion of smurfs IMO.

thats cool and all if it works but im not going to be around to see it because gently caress that noise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

i'm weird and twisted

get this: sometimes i prefer to use the silenced m4 as a terrorist

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dongicus posted:

i'm weird and twisted

:stare:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i love using the bison. everyone informs me that it is poo poo but its a headshot machine

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

bizons good for round 2 when your winning

a lot of newbs dont buy armor and they get mowed down by it. i tend to prefer the swag-7 as CT however

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm the chosen one with the Nova, so I usually buy that and keep it till round 4 or so.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

my friend who's now at the mg levels uses his nova koi (over 2500 confirmed kills) every round :stare:

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
The nova is a very powerful medium range shotgun, as it should be

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dongicus posted:

my friend who's now at the mg levels uses his nova koi (over 2500 confirmed kills) every round :stare:

If the RNG god favors you it's possible to one-pump people at medium range

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
the koi nova is the coolest of the novas and im glad mine is stattrak

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

StatTrak makes guns look uglier.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
having a dedicated 'nerds wrecked' counter you can whip out at any time is worth the trade off imo

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Robot Randy posted:

the koi nova is the coolest of the novas and im glad mine is stattrak

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Robot Randy posted:

having a dedicated 'nerds wrecked' counter you can whip out at any time is worth the trade off imo

Even a little bitch rear end loser at the game can get 250000 kills on a gun over time.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
i suppose but its pretty obvious when someone who is rear end at the game boosted their kills, often times you can call them out and theyll lose their poo poo

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Dongicus posted:

i'm weird and twisted

i always try to use the m4a1 on t side because it makes tapping through smokes and entry fragging less punishing and lurking insanely easy.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

poolday ftw

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Dongicus posted:

i'm weird and twisted

i believe its on purpose that each team has the best weapon for the other.

m4a1-s makes entry fragging easier and has way more accurate first shot + accuracy when moving, faster accuracy gain when you stop. great for a t trying to enter a site.

ak47 has a great first shot with 1 hit kill, perfect for holding an angle as a ct.

if it truly is on purpose its one of the best design decisions in the entire game imo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

Larry Parrish posted:

It really sucks for ppl coming back to the game but it's real good for stopping the legion of smurfs IMO.

didnt stop my deag smurf

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
im glad that i remembered that im sitting on literally tens of dollars of loot to be lost betting on pro matches. as long as they dont get ddos'ed to the point were the match is cancelled, that is

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

i believe its on purpose that each team has the best weapon for the other.

m4a1-s makes entry fragging easier and has way more accurate first shot + accuracy when moving, faster accuracy gain when you stop. great for a t trying to enter a site.

ak47 has a great first shot with 1 hit kill, perfect for holding an angle as a ct.

if it truly is on purpose its one of the best design decisions in the entire game imo

its not because the original cs game mode is hostage rescue

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Robot Randy posted:

im glad that i remembered that im sitting on literally tens of dollars of loot to be lost betting on pro matches. as long as they dont get ddos'ed to the point were the match is cancelled, that is

ddosing pretty much doesnt happen now that touranaments now just force teams to either forfeit or play with 4 if it happens

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

he_glassfloor is also my jam

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

add poolday to ranked maps

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Last night on cache I was 1v2 and T and ran up highway to A, headshot a guy on catwalk with the sawed off, climbed the ladder, and saw the other CT running out of A main and jumped off catwalk scoring a midair sawed off headshot on the last guy ftw. It was the most epic kills of my 15 year CS career.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
It's a sawed off kraken btw

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My most epic moment was standing in the middle of like 3 smoke grenades on cat and murking the CT's one by one as they came in to find me.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i have lots of epic plays but i think the game where i won a 1v3 to tie the game with a second left on the clock was the most epic

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Good CS kills are better than sex, I imagine.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

It's a sawed off kraken btw

probably the best skin for any shotgun imo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Popping 3 crate hiders in a row as you go from tunnels is a feel I never found anywhere else besides getting a midair rocket in Quake.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Robot Randy posted:

probably the best skin for any shotgun imo

Probably tied with the nova bloomstick for me.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

tfw when you 1 tap someone through a smoke

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Mfw I autosnipe mid at round start and no one crosses to B :gonk:

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Got sme solid childhood memory feels from this thread. Is cs_siege still a thing

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Benny D posted:

Got sme solid childhood memory feels from this thread. Is cs_siege still a thing

im looking into making it a map for killing floor 2

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Benny D posted:

Siege should be in CSGO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
im going to unbox a karambit tomorrow

• Locked thread