Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shitface
Nov 23, 2006

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

it's under there

it's not

Valeyard posted:

It's a munchy box

it is

about £5-6 for that instrument of death iirc. many years ago I had a long distance girlfriend (she London, me Glasgow) who didn't like me to smoke weed, drink or eat slobby poo poo. she made a surprise visit just as I was halfway through a munchy box, a six pack of stella and some fat nugs. it wasn't the greatest week we ever had

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

shitface posted:

it's not

it is

about £5-6 for that instrument of death iirc. many years ago I had a long distance girlfriend (she London, me Glasgow) who didn't like me to smoke weed, drink or eat slobby poo poo. she made a surprise visit just as I was halfway through a munchy box, a six pack of stella and some fat nugs. it wasn't the greatest week we ever had

are you saying there isn't a pizza under there? a tiny party pizza?

coz why the gently caress not mate that's ANOTHER food

loving useless rear end noobs

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

are you saying there isn't a pizza under there? a tiny party pizza?

coz why the gently caress not mate that's ANOTHER food

loving useless rear end noobs

it's just a bunch of cheap junk food in a pizza box. no pizza. probably a naan bread though with chilli/tomato sauce so it's sort of pizza

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

i'd hate to go against your word barons but upon further inspection it looks like its a pizza box filled with colorful clay

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

aggghh what the gently caress that artist only has one loving song? it's beautiful

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

Linux Pirate posted:

i'd hate to go against your word barons but upon further inspection it looks like its a pizza box filled with colorful clay

it's chips (fries), donner meat (gyro), chicken pakora (those red lumps of deep fried poo poo), vegetable pakora (those brown lumps of deep fried poo poo) and onion rings (the onion rings). onion rings do not belong in a munchie box :argh:

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!
sig check

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
Australia has compulsory (attendance at a) voting (booth) which seems like a really good idea to me

except the result is that you have a country of actual white supremacist nazis so uh

maybe it's better if dumb and lazy ppl actually did stay home on election day? idk

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

pram
Jun 10, 2001
dag and norbert

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Mr Dog posted:

Australia has compulsory (attendance at a) voting (booth) which seems like a really good idea to me

except the result is that you have a country of actual white supremacist nazis so uh

maybe it's better if dumb and lazy ppl actually did stay home on election day? idk

Forcing people to vote is as stupid as having a prime minister who doesn't know what an onion is

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

pram posted:

dag and norbert

dems otters

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
focring peopl would be ok if there were options like "idgaf" and "everyone sucks" and "i dont feel well enough informed"

pram
Jun 10, 2001

two ANGRY otters

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

shitface posted:

donner meat (gyro)
*döner
*gyros

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

voter tests but instead of facts, test with questions like "do you think homeless people should starve in the streets? y/n"

pram
Jun 10, 2001
everyone will vote y

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

and then the homeless people will choose

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

most popular word on dating websites per state

Only registered members can see post attachments!

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

anthonypants posted:

that is not pizza

ya theres no pineapple on it

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!
compulsory voting but with a "none of the above" option and if enough people choose it then everyone running for office is banned from ever doing so again

also just a reminder that if you're one of those "i don't vote because all politicians are corrupt, maaaan" people, that you're implicitly voting for the status quo. if you're cool with that then, you know, knock yourself out (no seriously, punch yourself in the face until you get knocked out because gently caress you)

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

fart simpson posted:

i took this one recently

ok someone explain this

probably something about a coincidence where there characters for fried egg and Saddam are the same or something like that

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

OldAlias posted:

how is maine's not "white" this is bullshit

Inverse Icarus
Dec 4, 2003

I run SyncRPG, and produce original, digital content for the Pathfinder RPG, designed from the ground up to be played online.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

how is maine's not "white" this is bullshit

"woods" and "kayaking" are pretty much synonymous with white

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!
historically, black people have not had a good time of it whenever white people ask them to get on a boat

but that doesn't mean they can't enjoy some kayaking now

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

cowboy beepboop
Feb 24, 2001

echinopsis posted:

focring peopl would be ok if there were options like "idgaf" and "everyone sucks" and "i dont feel well enough informed"

ya we have this you can just turn up and have your name marked off then draw a giant penis on the ballot and it's fine
only an idiot would do that though voting rules

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

my stepdads beer posted:

ya we have this you can just turn up and have your name marked off then draw a giant penis on the ballot and it's fine
only an idiot would do that though voting rules

well only if there are good aprties

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

axolotl farmer posted:

ok someone explain this

probably something about a coincidence where there characters for fried egg and Saddam are the same or something like that

http://itre.cis.upenn.edu/~myl/languagelog/archives/005195.html

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Still better than John Key

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

I tried google translate, and the first two characters are sha dan, which maybe is how you write Saddam in Chinese, but it probably has some other meaning that google translate doesn't pick up.

crap nerd
May 24, 2008

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

Still better than John Key
:master:

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

OldAlias posted:

oil? is that a sex thing?

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N.Z.'s Champion
Jun 8, 2003

Yam Slacker

thanks donkey or a cat

thonkyoracat

• Locked thread