Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Malthusian
Oct 30, 2012

Maybe it's a case of goon convergent evolution, but I always thought scrunts was a reference to Bob Olley's knock off Squats. You know, scrunts: http://www.olleysarmies.co.uk/scrunts.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
That's where it came from, someone linked Moola to that page, and around the same time someone posted the image that became to be known as a Scrunt.

enrious
Jan 22, 2015
Then for Easter, I expect to see a chocolate scrunt.

Also, love the base Moola - very well done and now I"m planning on stealing it for one of my armies.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

TheCosmicMuffet posted:

Because human experience is a strange mixture of high minded aspiration and carnal appetites?

Oh wait no, sorry. YEAH IT'S DUMB SEX IS DUMB ART IS FOR THINGS THAT I ALREADY KNOW I LIKE.

Don't think I won't close this thread just because I don't have internet access mister

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

MasterSlowPoke posted:

That's where it came from, someone linked Moola to that page, and around the same time someone posted the image that became to be known as a Scrunt.

I think I'm responsible for all of this and I don't know how I should feel about it

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
It wasn't enough to memeify "Spess Mehrines", was it?! You had your taste and you wanted more.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

MasterSlowPoke posted:

It wasn't enough to memeify "Spess Mehrines", was it?! You had your taste and you wanted more.
I will not stop until every Warhammer joke has been run into the ground.

A Shitty Reporter
Oct 29, 2012
Dinosaur Gum

SRM posted:

I think I'm responsible for all of this and I don't know how I should feel about it
Proud. Proud and covered in lice.

I Am The Scum
May 8, 2007
The devil made me do it

Is that Ben Franklin?

I think the gun on the very top is a rotary cannon where each barrel is, itself, an assault cannon.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

I Am The Scum posted:

Is that Ben Franklin?

I think the gun on the very top is a rotary cannon where each barrel is, itself, an assault cannon.

Yep, it's from the Gorka/Morkanaut kit I think.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
If the bullets don't fire bullets then it just isn't dakka enough.

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine
Every bullet is a spore that grows into another unit just like that one.

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.
That Tervigon is in the wrong thread. It owns.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

TheCosmicMuffet posted:

Every bullet is a spore that grows into another unit just like that one.

Out from the chest of whatever it hits I presume.

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine
No, if it hits a guy, then that guy turns into the vomiting rainbow monster.

It's all the ones that miss that turn into more shooters.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!
I love you all

Ladies!

Come to this level often?

I've got your back.

I was in Subspecies you know!

My butt was too big to play Michelle.

Those chestpuppies are AP weapons, right?

Sabina, the Post-Teen Rogue Psyker.

Some well painted assets.

:NSFW:
Yes, really.A sexy fantasy necromunda team

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~
That hazard stripe basing is p. legit though

Renfield
Feb 29, 2008
Sabina should invest in some decent Andrex though - that's gotta chafe

Esser-Z
Jun 3, 2012

I was looking for a metal Green Knight to buy, because drat that mini is gorgeous. Instead, I found this:

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine
I agree. It is modified.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Horse pyjamas!

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

SynthOrange posted:

Horse pyjamas!

That Skyrim DLC is better than horse armor!

Esser-Z
Jun 3, 2012

This is actually good (and proper orky), though!

LordAba
Oct 22, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Esser-Z posted:

I was looking for a metal Green Knight to buy, because drat that mini is gorgeous. Instead, I found this:

Little known fact, after losing his arm one of the brothers tried using his butt to sculpt first.

muggins
Mar 3, 2008

I regard the death and mangling of a couple thousand toy soldiers as a small affair, a kind of morning dash

osirisisdead posted:

From the bad 40k thread:

That is the scruntiest fuckin' thing ever and they're deepthroating it and gargling.

Ah Christ it's got a hedgerow cutter. Imagining this dude bajaing at 40mph and ramming down debris

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

LordAba posted:

Little known fact, after losing his arm one of the brothers tried using his butt to sculpt first.

To be fair he needed to pass the time while they were making his prosthetic hand. Which I still think is cool.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Esser-Z posted:

This is actually good (and proper orky), though!

Oh I didn't say it was bad. It's just that it's the only thread to post fun pictures in.

I had a Marine with a cape made with as much loving and skill as that horse cover. Lucky for me, it wasn't hard to break off.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Ugleb posted:

To be fair he needed to pass the time while they were making his prosthetic hand. Which I still think is cool.

I had no idea one of them had lost a hand and then learned to paint and sculpt with the other hand.

Holy poo poo that's amazing.

Hedningen
May 4, 2013

Enough sideburns to last a lifetime.

hooman posted:

I had no idea one of them had lost a hand and then learned to paint and sculpt with the other hand.

Holy poo poo that's amazing.

Lost it to a cannon misfire. I feel like there's major authenticity points in the historicals crowd for that.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Hedningen posted:

Lost it to a cannon misfire. I feel like there's major authenticity points in the historicals crowd for that.

drat you scatter die.

Squibsy
Dec 3, 2005

Not suited, just booted.
College Slice
Yeah the Perry Twins are legit grognards.

I can never remember which is which, or tell who did what minis, but their output in the last ten years or so has been amazing. That Wars of the arises infantry. Unf.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

I suspect that they are bordering on symbiotic and do everything together and can finish each others scu....

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

News just in, Forgeworld are now producing their own power armoured Scrunts

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
He looks ready to mutate.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Zark the Damned posted:

I actually wanted to order (hah, no, no money), because I like it, head and stupid bolt pistol aside.

How many varieties of bolt pistol can there loving be.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Pierzak posted:

He looks ready to mutate.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Zark the Damned posted:

really going all in on that "power squat taking a poo poo" stance thing

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER

Esser-Z posted:

Is there any part of this model that has ever been part of the Green Knight?

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Zark the Damned posted:

It looks like his face is sliding off his skull? Are we witnessing the birth of a Skelly-marine?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Zark the Damned posted:

I quite like this guy, but he's got the same problem as the Centurions do - the groin plates make his legs look stumpy and it throws off the proportions.