Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

Indolent Bastard posted:

It looks like his face is sliding off his skull? Are we witnessing the birth of a Skelly-marine?

The head can be replaced, so he doesn't look like Doctor Evil taking a poo poo in a diver's suit; the lovely new website is here to stay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

Zark the Damned posted:

News just in, Forgeworld are now producing their own power armoured Scrunts

Yeah, that guy's getting a headswap for sure.

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

I quite like this guy, but he's got the same problem as the Centurions do - the groin plates make his legs look stumpy and it throws off the proportions.

That's appropriate, he's a Legion Centurion after all :downs:

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

You're all crazy, the head sculpt is the best part of that miniature. gently caress all those perfect angelic marines, this guy has seen some poo poo.

Plus he's a walking PSA. WEAR A HELMET, KIDS.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
It's an updated powersquat!

Chill la Chill
Jul 2, 2007

Don't lose your gay

Knees over toes - more like bad squats :mad:

berzerkmonkey
Jul 23, 2003
Read that as "Mortified" and thought "Yep - mortified is the correct word to use here."

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

You're all crazy, the head sculpt is the best part of that miniature. gently caress all those perfect angelic marines, this guy has seen some poo poo.

Plus he's a walking PSA. WEAR A HELMET, KIDS.

nah thats just a badly sculpted face mang

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine

Chill la Chill posted:

Knees over toes - more like bad squats :mad:

That's a biomechanics thing and not a universal rule.

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

Zark the Damned posted:

News just in, Forgeworld are now producing their own power armoured Scrunts

Power squat? Check. The fearsome grimace of a man who's just massively poo poo himself? Check.

In 10,000 years that dude's going to show up as a CSM Mutilator.

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

"You weren't there man!"

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I like him because he really looks like a John Blanche drawing, especially the face.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Fsmhunk posted:

I like him because he really looks like a John Blanche drawing, especially the face.

Yeah, I kind of see this and it's won me over. I like that model.

That said, I have to admit that John Blanche is basically the only fantasty/nerd artist I'd happily hang up and display proudly. I have a pretty hard rule about that sort of thing, but I'd break it if I could get a good quality print of something like these:

:allears:

A bunch more here: http://gothicpunk.tumblr.com/

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Well, naturally, I'd hang that on the wall because I can see and understand what the gently caress is happening in the picture.

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

JcDent posted:

Well, naturally, I'd hang that on the wall because I can see and understand what the gently caress is happening in the picture.

If anyone finds somewhere that does print this in high quality let me know. GW has always been at it's best when it looks like rad as gently caress 70's metal album covers.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
Ahh, the stuff we all miss GW doing well...

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.

This has always been one of my favorites, and scrolling down reminded me why.

Here you see a pretty sweet door with a cool mural (inspired by St. George I imagine), and then you get top the bottom and realize how loving big the door really is.

Scowny
Jul 11, 2006

Nice guy, that Kharne
Everyone loves Space Sharks, right? What's better than Space Sharks? "True-scale Space Sharks":

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Housepaint and a 4" brush.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
Stop with the blocky 40k toys, Infinity minis are the only truly master-crafted masterpie-:vomarine:

JcDent
May 13, 2013

This content has been brought to you by the Cheap Troll Post/4chan Inspiration Thread Super PAC.

Someone needs to buy a Russian recast (it's only $100) and do a Romanian knight or smth.

DE Slave girls are some of the only bitz sold for a reason.

Ain't no dirty, lazy Salamander is gonna steal are women!

And mite-be-a-repost:

SRM
Jul 10, 2009

~*FeElIn' AweS0mE*~
Freelancer America actually owns though

Who wants some anatomically correct Ogres?
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/K8I7vpD.jpg :nws:

Devlan Mud
Apr 10, 2006

I'll hear your stories when we come back, alright?

SRM posted:

original dickogre slaaneshi daemon world never forget

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine
If it were KD, it'd have 12 dicks and a female figure braiding them together. As well as awesome canon talking about how dick-braiding is a sign of status in the Ogre kingdoms, and the braiding must be done by young slave girls, who often die during the process.

That's what someone who cares about their craft would do.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

wrong thread

Silhouette
Nov 16, 2002

SONIC BOOM!!!

JcDent posted:

This content has been brought to you by the Cheap Troll Post/4chan Inspiration Thread Super PAC.

DE Slave girls are some of the only bitz sold for a reason.

this is actually Cool and Good

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

It'll make sense, eventually.

quote:

I unironically love it. The little KKK dude popping out just pushes this over the top.

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

Devlan Mud posted:

original dickogre slaaneshi daemon world never forget

tile them, make them jiggle, and you have a deal.

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Lichtenstein posted:

I unironically love it. The little KKK dude popping out just pushes this over the top.
It kinda tripped me up when I didn't even notice the racist iconography on first pass

Just like yeah, space marines, doing their space marine things with their gaudy flags and silly hats

No Pun Intended
Jul 23, 2007

DWARVEN SEX OFFENDER

ASK ME ABOUT TONING MY FINE ASS DWARVEN BOOTY BY RUNNING FROM THE COPS OUTSIDE THAT ELF KINDERGARTEN

BEHOLD THE DONG OF THE DWARVES! THE DWARVEN DONG IS COMING!

SRM posted:

Freelancer America actually owns though

I love the face on the comparison model.

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010

I love it. At first I was like ":jerkbag:" but then I saw the klansman and started laughing, it's so ridiculous.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I like that they're still ultramarines

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo
well...

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

TheCosmicMuffet posted:

If it were KD, it'd have 12 dicks and a female figure braiding them together. As well as awesome canon talking about how dick-braiding is a sign of status in the Ogre kingdoms, and the braiding must be done by young slave girls, who often die during the process.

:golfclap:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

I actually think this is kinda cool. It gives a real Joker vibe and tbh it's pretty tame in the scope of slaanesh

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Business Gorillas posted:

I actually think this is kinda cool. It gives a real Joker vibe and tbh it's pretty tame in the scope of slaanesh

Well, considering how much effort GW puts into satisfying non-Khrone or non-Nurgle players...

As for the Good Ol' scouts, the cavalry hat (isn't it Northern?) just ties it all together.

TheCosmicMuffet posted:

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through

Business Gorillas posted:

The model is cool, but the stupid bikini demons on st. patrick's day vomit beach are dumb.

Der Waffle Mous
Nov 27, 2009

In the grim future, there is only commerce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

enrious
Jan 22, 2015

JcDent posted:

Well, considering how much effort GW puts into satisfying non-Khrone or non-Nurgle players...

As for the Good Ol' scouts, the cavalry hat (isn't it Northern?) just ties it all together.

Slouch and Hardee hats were worn by both sides. For me the cherry on top is the skull and horns on the front.