Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Nuebot posted:

I got an R Nail from a friend points pull. He has a "Namekians" link. It's just him and Piccolo.

Anyway Mecha Frieza is pretty crazy strong, even at low levels his super hits really hard.

Be thankful he's got that going for him. Some of the links don't make any goddamn sense. Gokus and Gohans that don't link together, Gohans that don't link to Chi-Chi, Gohan and Piccolo just get "Z-Fighters" and not some sort of teacher/student father/son bond..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

New Leaf posted:

Be thankful he's got that going for him. Some of the links don't make any goddamn sense. Gokus and Gohans that don't link together, Gohans that don't link to Chi-Chi, Gohan and Piccolo just get "Z-Fighters" and not some sort of teacher/student father/son bond..

Meanwhile Goku links to Goku with Siblings. :shepface:

Kind of bummed out that the Mecha Frieza event ends today though. I still only have three and considering I'll probably want to keep at least one as a spare unless I manage to pull another EoI Frieza, this event was kind of disappointing with its drop rates.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

New Leaf posted:

There are no links between Krillin and 18, but Videl links with Nappa because why not.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Nuebot posted:

Meanwhile Goku links to Goku with Siblings. :shepface:

Kind of bummed out that the Mecha Frieza event ends today though. I still only have three and considering I'll probably want to keep at least one as a spare unless I manage to pull another EoI Frieza, this event was kind of disappointing with its drop rates.

Still at 0.... I'm not bitter...

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

I wonder what's next. Maybe android 13? I saw him on that Dokkan Awakening list.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
Big update coming when Frieza ends.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Great timing, my Check Engine light came on so I've got an appointment at the dealership tomorrow. Hope my battery holds out.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

The Mission System better be an endless way to get Dragonstones at a similar rate to Story mode. That's the game's biggest problem right now, once you finish all the story content you're kind of screwed in terms of Dragonstones.

I hope this update adds some cool new cards too. More SSRs and SRs please.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Burned over 20 dragon stones as well as the majority of my stamina since the event started and finally got some results. The drop rate in this game is pretty soul-crushing.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I just landed Mecha Frieza #7. Someone on Reddit just got #20. gently caress that guy on Reddit.

Also, gently caress anyone getting multiple SR/SSR on the multi-pulls. I decided I enjoy this game enough to throw some good old American duckets at it and did 3 multi-pulls. Got my 11th Namekian-armor Krillin, a bunch of R Androids and Yakkons, and my 3 SR's were 1 Chi-Chi and 2 Videls.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
I'm disappointed that the Dragonball wishes apparently go away entirely. Do they return at some point? It would suck if you only got the 4 wishes. It was silly enough that I couldn't do the same wish repeatedly.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Shine posted:

I'm disappointed that the Dragonball wishes apparently go away entirely. Do they return at some point? It would suck if you only got the 4 wishes. It was silly enough that I couldn't do the same wish repeatedly.

There's going to be more down the road, that's why there's still 2 locked item slots after finishing all the current content.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Shine posted:

There was something on reddit about there being at least four more different types of wishes.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
I finally got one Mecha Freeza. On the last day

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Other people get 25% drop rate on Z-Hard for Mecha Frieza. I get 0/5

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Shine posted:

More story chapters = more Dragonballs. They're not randomly distributed so we're just waiting on more story content, which should be coming tomorrow. I don't know if they're adding enough chapters to do another summon though.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I just turned a bunch of my training items from logins into an SSR* Emperor of Inequity Frieza. :eyepop: Should be suitably brutal.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
Finally got the level 10 Mecha Freeza. Goodbye, grind.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
Been running it regularly on hard with only 2 to show for it. Ready for that new content.

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

zelah posted:

Been running it regularly on hard with only 2 to show for it. Ready for that new content.

This, but with only one Frieza

Batmasterson
Dec 7, 2010

Bang Bang Bang

cptn_dr posted:

This, but with only one Frieza

This, but with no Frieza.

Edit: update, I got one. We did it guys. All my bitching and moaning paid off.

Batmasterson fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Aug 12, 2015

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Next strike confirmed to be King Cold, should be an STR PHY type SR I believe?

Looks like it will start after the downtime for the update ends.

Sea Lily fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Aug 12, 2015

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Kind of surprised they're bothering to give Cold anything considering how much of a chump he was. Is it just me though or is there a serious over abundance of STR types?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

My mistake, he should be PHY not STR. Got my types mixed up.

http://gamy.jp/dbz-dokkan/dictionary/characters/293

And yeah he was kind of a footnote nobody in the show but we're going to see future strike events for King Vegeta sr, Kid Vegeta, all sorts of weird stuff. Not everything can be stuff people care about.

Honestly I'm just hoping they kept his size super huge. Guy towered over Frieza even while he was sitting down.

Sea Lily fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Aug 12, 2015

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

That picture is great with the camera aimed right at his junk. Did Cold even show up in any of the other games? I can't recall him ever being playable. Which, frankly, is a shame. I would have loved to see some kind of non-canon final form king cold.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Nuebot posted:

That picture is great with the camera aimed right at his junk. Did Cold even show up in any of the other games? I can't recall him ever being playable. Which, frankly, is a shame. I would have loved to see some kind of non-canon final form king cold.

He was apparently in Budokai Tenkaichi 3 but it doesn't look like he's shown up in anything else. Except Dragon Ball Heroes, that Japanese arcade game that has SSJ4 Broly and all sorts of weird stuff.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

I really wish Heroes became either an american thing, or got some kind of home version. Because it looks really fun and I would buy right into it.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Nuebot posted:

Kind of surprised they're bothering to give Cold anything considering how much of a chump he was. Is it just me though or is there a serious over abundance of STR types?

Raditz has multiple cards with a huge list of links, and King Cold is what gives pause?

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Tae posted:

Raditz has multiple cards with a huge list of links, and King Cold is what gives pause?

Everybody likes Saiyans?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Tae posted:

Raditz was the first enemy of Dragon Ball Z and, indirectly, killed Goku. Cold was a sidenote to his own franken-son.

Anyway Mecha Frieza ended, one of mine has +2 skill, the other has one. I'll leave it at that unless I can find a better Frieza to turn gold. At least I got a ton of training items out of this, too.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Nuebot posted:

I really wish Heroes became either an american thing, or got some kind of home version. Because it looks really fun and I would buy right into it.

Isn't the Heroes "arcade game" just a graphic interface for a card game?

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
Lots of easy missions to complete now. :toot:

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

Largepotato posted:

Lots of easy missions to complete now. :toot:

Oh man, and these missions are freaking sweet.

And new dragon balls.. this game just got addicting again.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I feel like I should have more progress in some of these. Defeat 100 Saibamen? Come the gently caress on.

Now that I have things to murderize again though, yeah.. This is awesome.

Fallout Shelter this week. Hope it doesn't peel me away from this. Maybe I'll only play it in my stamina downtime.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

I'd have so many more achievements if the strike events didn't suck up most of my stamina.

Vegeta :negative:

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
It seems like a lot of them are nerfed to begin once the achievement system is implemented.

Why some were and some weren't, we'll never know (they probably weren't tracking those stats).

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

New Leaf posted:

I feel like I should have more progress in some of these. Defeat 100 Saibamen? Come the gently caress on.

Now that I have things to murderize again though, yeah.. This is awesome.

Fallout Shelter this week. Hope it doesn't peel me away from this. Maybe I'll only play it in my stamina downtime.

Honestly Fallout Shelter isn't that great. It's basic mechanic are fun, but it's got some glaring flaws that can really be a deal breaker on it.

Anyway, it feels like they did some changing around of the mechanics or something because it seems like I'm getting Super Attacks off a lot more than I used to. But I might just be going insane after playing that Mecha Frieza mission so much.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
I was bummed that King Cold is PHY cause I have an SSR and SSR* PHY Vegeta, but he's got a ton of HP and low everything else. I guess I can just start a PHY team around them.

Rapner
May 7, 2013

So is this thread going to be the home for horrible degenerate gambling addictsgacha games in general or just DBZ stuff?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Rapner posted:

So is this thread going to be the home for horrible degenerate gambling addictsgacha games in general or just DBZ stuff?

If you've got one, post about it. We've had people talking about Element Wings or whatever that shump one was. I'm sure there's a bunch.

I used to play Soccer Spirits (aka Big Titty Anime Soccer) and it wasn't bad. Teambuilding was neat. Actually has a thread.