Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

African AIDS cum posted:

Oh my god now I'm sad I don't live in Nagasaki anymore. Did some research and apparently that was worn by a Nagasaki V-Varen Legends side during a 10th Anniversary Memorial match in early July. The white one is the keeper kit, natch. I'll try to find a match picture on my PC later.

There's a guy in games who points out that he is moving to Japan every 3 posts in the most contrived ways possible and it makes me lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

mang posted:

currently the doctor is gently drilling my mouth and he's got a big tool which is stretching and hurting my jaw

did he make any cool dentist jokes

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

fat gay nonce posted:

There's a guy in games who points out that he is moving to Japan every 3 posts in the most contrived ways possible and it makes me lol

What's the hot memes in the ole games forum op

mang
Jul 21, 2015
now the nurse just said "knock on wood" and half assedly looked around for some wood to knock on

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

fat gay nonce posted:

the games reader

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

Bape Culture posted:

What's the hot memes in the ole games forum op

It's all poo poo really, games posters get really angry about what other games posters think about games that aren't out yet.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

African AIDS cum posted:

Oh my god now I'm sad I don't live in Nagasaki anymore. Did some research and apparently that was worn by a Nagasaki V-Varen Legends side during a 10th Anniversary Memorial match in early July. The white one is the keeper kit, natch. I'll try to find a match picture on my PC later.

jfc that post

mang
Jul 21, 2015

African AIDS cum posted:

MLS

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I want to go on the bake off and each week I'll have a mean name for Paul

Week 1: ciabatty man

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

fat gay nonce posted:

It's all poo poo really, games posters get really angry about what other games posters think about games that aren't out yet.

Lmao

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

I'm aroused by the enthusiastic biscuit historian Phwoar

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
@chuggo , thanks for conversing on my FB, banter with the gf and all that

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
is the backe off on cuz im not watching the bake off in fact I'm in a pizza shop waiting for my pizzas cuz the order for.pizzas I made 40 minutes ago was actually at a different shop #gbbo

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Theres another loving chetna

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

corn in the fridge posted:

is the backe off on cuz im not watching the bake off in fact I'm in a pizza shop waiting for my pizzas cuz the order for.pizzas I made 40 minutes ago was actually at a different shop #gbbo

Yes

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/33897022

PWM

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

serious gaylord posted:

Theres another loving chetna

I'd buck flora me

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

Bape Culture posted:

I'm aroused by the enthusiastic biscuit historian Phwoar

She made me think of Philomena cunk which confused me as she is seriius

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

fat gay nonce posted:

link

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

http://forums.somethingawful.com/query.php?action=posthistory&userid=185229 its bad

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

fat gay nonce posted:

Hahaha yeah it was surreal

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

Kwagga posted:

Wepcum got PTSD from having to pay $25 cover on a weeknight. War is hell

lol

mang
Jul 21, 2015

did he make any cool dentist jokes

no the first guy was funny and cool but the second guy was like a robot

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

mang posted:

no the first guy was funny and cool but the second guy was like a robot

Which forum does he moderate haha

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

http://i.imgur.com/JN9EMVG.gifv

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

Bape Culture posted:

I'd buck flora me

Oh aye

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bape Culture posted:

Which forum does he moderate haha

trp

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

cant wait to get probated in AI for vaguely defending a5h

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Stop trolling the post hot chicks and cars thread by posting hot chicks and cars!

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

Shrapnig posted:

cant wait to get probated in AI for vaguely defending a5h

they apparently think i stalk a5h in AI lol

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
Also why do goons play so many video games. I just found out there will be a new MGS game in september and thought I'd maybe read about it in a thread. There's a guy saying he'll play through the previous game 5 times again to get familiar with the backstory

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

beedeebee posted:

Also why do goons play so many video games. I just found out there will be a new MGS game in september and thought I'd maybe read about it in a thread. There's a guy saying he'll play through the previous game 5 times again to get familiar with the backstory

autism

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

they apparently think i stalk a5h in AI lol

well the two of your are probably closest to an aston that 98% of ai will ever be

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
because

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTRvzDooI88

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

beedeebee posted:

I don't know, but the answer may lie in one of the 15 different video game forums.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003

Winner, PWM POTM January

beedeebee posted:

It takes 5 play through to even begin to work out the insanely cool japlogic that kojima is using

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

ah so

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

fat gay nonce posted:

It takes 5 play through to even begin to work out the insanely cool japlogic that kojima is using

it only took one glance for me to fall in love with mayuko yamashita

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

fat gay nonce posted:

I also thought it was philomena.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

fat gay nonce posted:

Really? I just wanted to pick the new game up because there's a puppy in it. I don't care about backstories

• Locked thread