Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

My computer just crashed, but I will be back to remake the lobby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I have to reinstall the game, so please wait for me!

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
Setting up a game

lobby: Slur

pass: goons

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
OK!

3, 2, 1 Let's Juice!

ADTRW/goons

Polsy
Mar 23, 2007

http://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=282800 can't believe they stole my extremely original and personally devised 'filter maps/events in Random' and 'mouseover the event names for their description' ideas

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

New dlc.

Time to buy, then host some juice

ADTRW/goons

Namtab fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Aug 10, 2015

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

No Suguri nerfs? This is bullshit!

Alas I cannot juice at work.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Sweet new DLC!

Sephiroth_IRA fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Aug 10, 2015

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

The lobby is now called goons!

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Looking for one more. ADTRW/goons

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

I haven't played in a while, but I bought the new DLC characters and I hope they aren't completely terrible

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I managed to use Alte's hyper in the first game and it was worth every penny.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Starting a game:

ADTRW/goons

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
apparently you can unlock sunglasses for poppo. some kind of event involving stealing stars with her hyper

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The Suguri shmups are on sale for all you horrible human beings Suguri pickers.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
I'm thinking of picking up the Juice since it's on sale. Would you fine goons mind if I just chatted via text, as I don't really have a good microphone right now? I'm basically only planning to play with Something Awful people, so I want to be sure I wouldn't be violating the Juice Pact.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
We've only been chatting through the normal chat, so you're fine.

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

chumbler posted:

The Suguri shmups are on sale for all you horrible human beings Suguri pickers.

I'm accelerating.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Juice Time!

VEGETA/goons

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

^^^Ack, I'm installing it right now, go on without me probably!

Alright, I'm on the Juice. I'll be looking to play tomorrow and Friday. my Steam name is cnkandrew if you want to send me a friend request.

I'm a total newcomer, so expect me to stumble around or have hilarious luck and win my first game.

NowonSA fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Aug 13, 2015

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

NowonSA posted:

^^^Ack, I'm installing it right now, go on without me probably!

Alright, I'm on the Juice. I'll be looking to play tomorrow and Friday. my Steam name is cnkandrew if you want to send me a friend request.

I'm a total newcomer, so expect me to stumble around or have hilarious luck and win my first game.

I usually try to wait a few minutes before messaging people on steam so you might make it.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I usually try to wait a few minutes before messaging people on steam so you might make it.

ETA is 13 minutes plus however long it takes me to figure out how to join rooms, etc.

Edit: Thanks for the juice fun! I can't believe how long I lived on 1 hp. I got a survivor bonus at the end, so I think I didn't go down during the entire game. Having to beat my own trap at the end made it interesting at least.

NowonSA fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Aug 13, 2015

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

NowonSA posted:

ETA is 13 minutes plus however long it takes me to figure out how to join rooms, etc.

Edit: Thanks for the juice fun! I can't believe how long I lived on 1 hp. I got a survivor bonus at the end, so I think I didn't go down during the entire game. Having to beat my own trap at the end made it interesting at least.

The Juice is strong with this one.

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
Everytime someone starts the game with lovely dice rolls always seems to be in 1st or 2nd by the end of the game I feel like.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
It's certainly true that the person who takes the early lead is seldom the one who wins.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I've been convinced the game cheats ever since I was two spaces from the finish line and kept rolling 1's.

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I've been convinced the game cheats ever since I was two spaces from the finish line and kept rolling 1's.

Put up some repeatable results or shut up, mister. :v:

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

A maximally random system is maximally fair.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

reading update notes and i like the idea of Home Roulette

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I'm pretty certain I was doomed if not for a clutch here or there from another player, once I lost all those stars I would have had a hell of a time getting them back. I knew it was the best card as soon as I saw it though.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
What are all the bonus costume things you need to do certain things during matches to unlock?

I know there's a halloween costume thingy and christmas costume thingy but I'm not sure how to unlock them

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

FirstAidKite posted:

What are all the bonus costume things you need to do certain things during matches to unlock?

I know there's a halloween costume thingy and christmas costume thingy but I'm not sure how to unlock them

The halloween one you need to play ten matches in black clothing. I got the christmas one after my first game as the santa girl, but that might have been a coincidence.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Santa costumes unlock if you give out 10+ cards with Aru's special

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I think I'm gonna start trying to get multiplayer achievements. I got one with Alte yesterday for using self destruct on the boss.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Let there be Juice!

VEGETA/goons

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

100% VEGETAble juice

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

dogsicle posted:

100% VEGETAble juice

Changing the room name rn.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Holy crap! QP level 4 is ruining me, Hime ended the game with 800 stars and 17 wins

Is the vegeta game still going?

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Knorth posted:

Holy crap! QP level 4 is ruining me, Hime ended the game with 800 stars and 17 wins

Is the vegeta game still going?

I'm up for another actually.

VEGETA/goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Need one more for juice.

VEGETA/goons.

• Locked thread