Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

:pwm:
Boiler is going to cost me about £2500 😭😭😭

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

They want what all Scotch people want: To kill the Queen, and destroy our way of life.

Breath Ray posted:

Sounds good, and you'll have to ask tychan to be sure, but you have to work like a black in law. Not that they allow blacks in! Why not join the UK civil service fast stream and earn 50k after three years, all while working 7 hours a day instead?

i sort of want to see if I can get anything nepotism wise from my fast tracked bank manager cousin but otherwise i'm going to be trawling for summer law firm internships during uni lol

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

Botswana! posted:

i sort of want to see if I can get anything nepotism wise from my fast tracked bank manager cousin but otherwise i'm going to be trawling for summer law firm internships during uni lol

good luck troon bruva but be warned law is even more nepotistic than banking

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Breath Ray posted:

Loved going up to notts as a teen myself. Listening to rhcp in someone's room? Ttying to finger a fat lass in rock city through their tights? I'll drink to that, although the men's names escape me

Rock city is still going

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Andre Le Fuckface posted:

wtf why

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
ur being ripped off mate unless they're having to move it from where it is right now.

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

serious gaylord posted:

ur being ripped off mate unless they're having to move it from where it is right now.

idk my gf is sorting it, shes getting other quotes obviously

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Botswana! posted:

Bamkibg is a fine career, try to do a cpuple of electives in finance. What sort of lawman do you want to be? I've always admired pat garrett myself

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

we are getting a new boiler as well as installation, stuff online says installation is like 500 to 1000 so I guess the rest is the cost of the boiler idk

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

The Energy Saving Trust (EST) says that the average cost of a new gas combi boiler is around £2,300 including VAT and professional installation

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
i have never been to rock city but hell, ive definitely tried to finger a fat girl through her tights before

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
what happened to us installeing your boiler

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

track day bro! posted:

what happened to us installeing your boiler

do you have a gas safe certificate

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Its time like these that spending 8k a year on renting seems like such a great idea

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

do you have a gas safe certificate

bhyos rear end is def not gas safe! 😜😂🔜💣

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Owned lol

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

idk my gf is sorting it, shes getting other quotes obviously

the gently caress are you letting a woman do it for they'll rip her off even more!!!!

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
Plumbing is pretty easy its all online and pipes and so on

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

serious gaylord posted:

the gently caress are you letting a woman do it for they'll rip her off even more!!!!

because im lazy as hell op and she isn't working atm because its the summer holidays so needs something to do

Andre Le Fuckface
Oct 4, 2008

*big narstie voice* burst the pipe

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Breath Ray posted:

Sounds good, and you'll have to ask tychan to be sure, but you have to work like a black in law. Not that they allow blacks in! Why not join the UK civil service fast stream and earn 50k after three years, all while working 7 hours a day instead?

Thats probably living on the breadline in London.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

ephex posted:

Thats probably living on the breadline in London.

Pissflaps ears prick up

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
More like Pissflaps rears pickup lol

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

ephex posted:

lol

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

ephex posted:

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-33844086

That was a big loving bang.

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

and thats why you dont light your farts

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Botswana! posted:

i'll be doing three years of history and then probably a law conversion course afterwards at the university of Nottingham

Nottingham owns, I loved my year there but then I was living above a brew dog pub

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
let's all watch hard to be a god the fun filled 3hour Russian epic by legendary director Alexey German

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

They want what all Scotch people want: To kill the Queen, and destroy our way of life.

Breath Ray posted:

Bamkibg is a fine career, try to do a cpuple of electives in finance. What sort of lawman do you want to be? I've always admired pat garrett myself

ooo err i don't know exactly yet but as long as i get to eventually do barrister work ill be happy bc i love verbal grilling

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Botswana! posted:

ooo err i don't know exactly yet but as long as i get to eventually do barrister work ill be happy bc i love verbal grilling

Lucky, I get very flustered and emotional and go all red (start wearing high heels etc haha)

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
pissflaps.........

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
sounds like the contest of "which raightning brother will f*ck first" that i proposed back in 2012 is really starting to heat up. troon brother looks to be in an early lead.

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

tbp posted:

sounds like the contest of "which raightning brother will f*ck first" that i proposed back in 2012 is really starting to heat up. troon brother looks to be in an early lead.

Do you know about any food scares the Jews are keeping back from us?

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
I'm stuck at work and the weather is really nice and tonight it will storm ftl

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Botswana! posted:

Hell read the thred boyo, boiler repairman is what you can be in a year making mad bank. Also say hi to big raight, his warriors won and he didnt get to gloat

Big Black Dick
Mar 20, 2009

i'm going to boston tomorrow

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Big Black Dick posted:

i'm going to boston tomorrow

Go to Chicago instead

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small