Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.

BANME.sh posted:

do you know who uli is

no

edit: gently caress, new page. Have a picture with some humor to it:

Magnus Praeda has a new favorite as of 07:56 on Aug 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Truly outrageous... Truly, truly, truly outrageous.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Angela Christine posted:

Yeah, cut it into pieces, hammer the pieces into indistinct lumps. Then sell it to one of those dodgy places that advertise they buy old gold jewelry for scrap and only give you half what it is worth. They know half the stuff they are getting is stolen, they just don't give a gently caress.

At that point you could just as well hand it over to the police and get a finder's reward, seems like less of a bother.

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

MizPiz posted:

Every gif I see of that show makes it seem hilariously awesome, is there any truth to that?

The animation is pretty atrocious, but the writing is phenomenally crazed. Like, Axe Cop crazed.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

MizPiz posted:

Every gif I see of that show makes it seem hilariously awesome, is there any truth to that?

It's one of those situations where it's so bad it's good. The animation was utter garbage and I think they hired literal crazy people to write the show but nothing else quite like it has ever existed. It's...an experience.

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused
I wonder if the movie is going to be as "special".

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Elohssa Gib posted:

The trailer haven't been so outrageous so far. It should really look like the Speed Racer movie.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

quote:

65 job applications and nothing

Daktari
May 30, 2006

As men in rage strike those that wish them best,
Regarding the gold bar. If noone claims it, like this is Nazi gold, she gets to keep it legally.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Who is this guy? An infamous goon?

Evfedu
Feb 28, 2007
Can anyone post that web-comic with the guy going through education being told "they'll expect more from you at *Next educational facility*" culminating him being in an office told to dick around with spreadsheets and not break anything?

PaulBearer
Jul 23, 2013

Daktari posted:

Regarding the gold bar. If noone claims it, like this is Nazi gold, she gets to keep it legally.

Yeah, in a year or so. But since it's in the news everywhere across Europe, somebody will probably claim it.
I actually would like to hear the stories of the people who claim it.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

I think that last line basically means his parents are sending him off to a group home.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

PaulBearer posted:

Yeah, in a year or so. But since it's in the news everywhere across Europe, somebody will probably claim it.
I actually would like to hear the stories of the people who claim it.
Will they have to admit to being a nazi?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Why are two of those Ponies' butt ID censored?

Cancel the doctor and call in the exorcist.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I think that last line basically means his parents are sending him off to a group home.

I figured that was more a 'Gonna shoot him in the back of the head, stuff him in a barrel and throw it in a muddy creek' thing

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

This has just made me furious. :froggonk:

Wendell
May 11, 2003

WarpedNaba posted:

I figured that was more a 'Gonna shoot him in the back of the head, stuff him in a barrel and throw it in a muddy creek' thing

I think it's just camping and fishing and he's a dimwit.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Why you gotta bust my balls man

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Evfedu posted:

Can anyone post that web-comic with the guy going through education being told "they'll expect more from you at *Next educational facility*" culminating him being in an office told to dick around with spreadsheets and not break anything?

First result for "they'll expect more from you at highschool"

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

WarpedNaba posted:

Who is this guy? An infamous goon?

Just a very odd guy who is very visible on the internet

http://www.ulillillia.us/

One of the most illuminating parts of the website: http://www.ulillillia.us/aboutme/majorfears.shtml

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.

Elohssa Gib posted:

It has basically nothing to do with the cartoon but a title. Even The Shat is displeased.

Here's a less bitter pill to swallow:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

cobalt impurity posted:

It has basically nothing to do with the cartoon but a title. Even The Shat is displeased.

"Order a coke", he says

Never actually been to taco bell, I see

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The MSJ posted:

Why are two of those Ponies' butt ID censored?

Presumably because they are identifiable logos, corresponding to the text.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Data Graham posted:

"Order a coke", he says

Maybe he lives in Atlanta where they call all soda 'Coke'.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Data Graham posted:

"Order a coke", he says

Southerners.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Hey goons - I'm looking for a picture and can't run it down. I saw it a few years ago- there's a kid in a library with a sign taped to his back that said something along the lines of "Do not bother this person, they are very busy. Exceptions: Are you on fire and this person is the only one who can put you out? Is this person on fire and unaware of it? Is the building about to be hit by a meteor?" etc.. Anyone remember this and have a copy? A co-worker is "not to be bothered" today and I was going to tape that to his door.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
This?

http://i.imgur.com/2hOU4eh.jpg

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Yes! Thank you!

Senior Woodchuck
Aug 29, 2006

When you're lost out there and you're all alone, a light is waiting to carry you home

Boinks posted:

Maybe he lives in Atlanta where they call all soda 'Coke'.

By law.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Elohssa Gib posted:

Guaranteed to be a bog-standard rise-to-stardom flick. They just wanted the name because reminding people of old cartoons is where the money's at. "Hey, you're really talented," "Oh gosh I'm famous now," "You're letting all this fame go to your head/you've changed," "I'm torn between fame and friendship," "Let's have a touching moment where I decide friendship matters the most." Roll credits.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Magnus Praeda posted:

no

edit: gently caress, new page. Have a picture with some humor to it:

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

BANME.sh posted:

do you know who uli is

Nein!

canyoneer posted:

How do you know that's where it came from?

Mine!

Say Nothing posted:

Cheap 80s animation at its best.

Divine!

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

fong posted:

Just a very odd guy who is very visible on the internet

http://www.ulillillia.us/

One of the most illuminating parts of the website: http://www.ulillillia.us/aboutme/majorfears.shtml

Glanced at it because I had to run off to work and couldn't read it but I sure as hell am later. 5 seconds and I saw fear of Mirrors.

LogisticEarth
Mar 28, 2004

Someone once told me, "Time is a flat circle".

cobalt impurity posted:

This is not an inherently funny picture, but it reminded me of an ad that popped up on Facebook last night.

Clarissa Explains It All (About Improving Family Taco Night)

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Data Graham posted:

"Order a coke", he says

Everyone asks for a coke at Taco Bell, they just get a Pepsi.

Sloober
Apr 1, 2011

Soulex posted:

Glanced at it because I had to run off to work and couldn't read it but I sure as hell am later. 5 seconds and I saw fear of Mirrors.

His facebook is great because all of his 'fans' basically just enable him.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Sloober posted:

His facebook is great because all of his 'fans' basically just enable him.

It reminds me of the galactic conquest mod for Battlefield 1942 that Bro Team streamed way while back. The creator of the mod was being told to wake up, that he's been in a coma for 7 years. That he's not real etc.

I normally hate the typical stuff with streams but Bro Team usually is funny sometimes. Their chat user base is anyways.

-Zydeco-
Nov 12, 2007

Soulex posted:

IIRC he has a severe case of obsessive compulsive disorder. Ok guy with really lovely issues. If you want delusional internet wierdos check out Sonichu.

The guy on the left is the creators literal self insert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

My favorite part about this picture is that it's actually one hell of a resume.

• Locked thread