Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

Ammat The Ankh posted:

A new story event is coming up where you can get R Bardock, However, it also says there's a chance for a "secret character" (that I'm never going to get). Looks like either Prince or King Vegeta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Oh poo poo, just drew my first ever SSR character and it's str Super Saiyan Goku.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

I've started expanding my character slots just so I don't have to spend five minutes after every hard mission fusing together all my normals. Really could use an automatic trainer, or at least less lag while doing it.

e. Does anyone know how the game determines the speed of the cursor on a Dokkan attack? Just random chance?

And the secret character appears to be Kid Vegeta, at least according to reddit.

ThatBasqueGuy fucked around with this message at 13:58 on Aug 13, 2015

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Does anyone know what the new Dragonball wishes do in regards to making a type stronger? Is it just high-end training items?

Magna
Sep 3, 2007

New Leaf posted:

Does anyone know what the new Dragonball wishes do in regards to making a type stronger? Is it just high-end training items?

10 of each common medal, 10 rare medals, 5 super rare medals, 1 ultra rare medal all matching the type you pick and 7 training swords.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Is 8-5 Hard the only non-Z-Hard way to get the Supreme Kai medal? That level doesn't spawn gold capsules for me after one run.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

I'm going to definitely grind for Kid Vegeta. He's part of that Siblings link with Kid Goku and Kid Gohan for some reason. Gonna make a team of children who murder everyone.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

How are you guys tackling the new stages? Right now I'm just burning through them all on Normal unless they've got a Dragon Ball that can only be acquired on Hard.

I really wish you could just run them on Hard and get the perks of running it on Normal too. Hard is my Normal these days.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

I'm just running each on normal, then hard, then moving on to the next one. Even Hard is kind of trivial in story for my team now but they're not ready for the late-game Z-Hard stuff yet.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
There's a lot less steps in the Str Awakening Medal stage than the other dailies. :mad:

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Z-Hard is a MASSIVE jump..

I'm kinda holding off on Hard because I'll be getting my 30-day mark tonight, so I'll get a free Supreme Kai medal to upgrade my SSJ Vegeta finally. Then I can soak up that sweet Hard XP on my re-play.

Largepotato posted:

There's a lot less steps in the Str Awakening Medal stage than the other dailies. :mad:

Yeah, they really all should be played on the same board to make them all 100% even.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

New Leaf posted:

Z-Hard is a MASSIVE jump..

I'm kinda holding off on Hard because I'll be getting my 30-day mark tonight, so I'll get a free Supreme Kai medal to upgrade my SSJ Vegeta finally. Then I can soak up that sweet Hard XP on my re-play.

Yeah, they really all should be played on the same board to make them all 100% even.

The only way it gets easy for me is with my team of level 80s. Otherwise, it's a chore.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Did Trunks forget he's a Super Saiyan?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

This is likely the next pull event

New SSR cards (SSJ Bardock, SSJ2 Goku) and increased rate for SR and SSR cards

We'll see if that's what we get, but it would make sense alongside the Bardock story event and new story chapters.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Got my King Cold, now I can quit messing with that event and go back to the story.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
How many character slots do you guys have? I just upgraded to 40 because christ, feeding my neutral into another neutral was not worth saving a stone.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Tae posted:

How many character slots do you guys have? I just upgraded to 40 because christ, feeding my neutral into another neutral was not worth saving a stone.

I'm up to 60, but some of those are from Dragon Balls.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
I have 100. :ohdear:

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

I'm at 60, though I've done both 'more dudes' dragonball wishes.

I have a feeling I'm going to just keep expanding it as I get more characters for various teams. My main team, Frieza forms team, kids team, probably do a saiyans team if I get SSJ Bardock and Vegeta sometime, and any mono-color teams I need to make event farming easier.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Largepotato posted:

I have 100. :ohdear:

I'm up to 110.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I'd REALLY love to have more team options. I'd like a team of every color, plus a "primary" mixed color team, a "trainee" mixed color team, some themed teams...

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY
Ha, the last mission on Z-HARD replaces the entire Ginyu force + Bardock allies with a single SSJ2 Gohan that is hard as gently caress.

Bravo, game.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Not impressed unless he is a drop as well!

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

ChronoReverse posted:

Not impressed unless he is a drop as well!

Nope, just a super-rare Awakening item. :(

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Just started, didn't reroll, did a 10 pull and got AGI SSR Goku. Am I okay to play?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Zotix posted:

Just started, didn't reroll, did a 10 pull and got AGI SSR Goku. Am I okay to play?

You're going to be just fine. :)

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

This game has singlehandedly murdered my battery. Lets hope the s5 keeps up with it better

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

First time I've seen an Ultra card, they do a lot of damage!

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!
On a whim I decided to try out Naruto Shinobi Collection and Bleach Brave Souls. Naruto is your fairly typical turn-based battle set-up, with the gimmick of also having a runner stage before the battle. Bleach is fun though, since it's a hack and slash. Wouldn't mind picking it up if it were ever localized, since it has some kind of sphere grid system for powering up characters. Kills my phone battery though, and my phone keeps crashing so probably better on newer phones. Didn't bother to try out Jojo and Hunter x Hunter because looks like Jojo is just Monster Strike, while Hunter x Hunter looks kinda boring to play.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Is there a particular map I can grind for Supreme Kai? That Japanese wiki says 8-5 hard but the gold capsule disappeared after the first one I grabbed (South Kai).

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I just pulled SR Yamcha.. I have SR Tien and Chiaotzu, plus a SR Piccolo and a R Krillin I've Z-Unlocked to SR.. Kinda want to make a Z-Fighters team now but don't have the space.

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

Having AGI SSR Goku, is it worth doing a second 10 pull when I get the stones, or should I just hold off until more characters are added?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Kill me

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Tae posted:

Kill me

Huh I din't know they had two R PHY Android 19's. I use the one on the left on my main team, he's a tank.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I just started playing this last week, got a mishmash team and am enjoying myself (managed to snag second form frieza from the event, which I'm happy about) What's the drop rate for this King Cold event? I exhausted my stamina doing it 3 times in a row on normal and of course got nothing.

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

Is this one of the events where you can easily farm it like toddler Gohan?

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I just started playing this last week, got a mishmash team and am enjoying myself (managed to snag second form frieza from the event, which I'm happy about) What's the drop rate for this King Cold event? I exhausted my stamina doing it 3 times in a row on normal and of course got nothing.

I've done it non-stop for 2 days on hard and have yet to get him. Just pray to rngesus some more.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
I got King Kold after the fifth try. Haven't played the map since though.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.
How the heck do I get these last two dragon balls?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?

zelah posted:

How the heck do I get these last two dragon balls?

You gotta play them on hard. I know on one you have to land on a yellow space to get a nimbus to the area where the dragon ball is. I think the other one the path is only unlocked on hard.

I've completed the campaign on Normal and Hard (Why was Yamcha so important to the campaign?) and made all 6 wishes so far. Hopefully soon I'll have a good team to try taking on Z-Hard, but I"m not sure if I'm ready for that yet. Going to be completing missions/Awakening events in an attempt to figure the team out. I had a pretty fun Overpowered team with Roshi, Vegeta, Raditz, Jackie Chun, Mecha Frezia and Kid Goku, switching out Kid Goku to Cyborg Tao when he hit 60 (I should have done the Awakening event instead of Mecha Frezia,),. Wish I've gotten some better SR Strong guys, as Cyborg Tao is not pulling his weight. I just got a SR Strength Chi-Chi, but she doesn't have too many links.