Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I do believe Adal or whatever his name was was killed by neo kazzak in BC but that was after I quit.

There came a point in vanilla wow where the only thing I enjoyed doing was kiting Teremus to various locations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I do believe Adal or whatever his name was was killed by neo kazzak in BC but that was after I quit.

There came a point in vanilla wow where the only thing I enjoyed doing was kiting Teremus to various locations.

Congratulations, you won wow.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Momonga believed that The Great Tomb could not be overtaken. That is until one crafty druid kited a world boss to the front gates.

Why isn't there an MMO anime series that's done this yet?

Shyrka
Feb 10, 2005

Small Boss likes to spin!

Yasser Arafatwa posted:

Morrowind was the best game of all time because you could customize individual pauldrons

Individual pauldrons, individual gloves, chestpiece, shirt, belt, greaves, boots, trousers, skirt, robe... Morrowind was the poo poo for in depth magical enchanted clothing.

Also you could rock the kicking asymmetric look with like a gigantic pauldron on one shoulder and a tiny pauldron on the other.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

In the web novel, she became Shalltear's sex toy while in the light novel she died in absolute despair in Shalltear's hands.

Her dead body was cut into pieces: Entoma uses Arche's voice to replace her old voice, Demiurge takes her skin, several undead take her arms and legs, her head is used as decoration for the devils and the leftovers become food.

In the web novel, she teaches Ainz how to dance.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
What the hell, man? No one wants to know about that crap, and the anime won't cover it regardless.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

wait, this isn't the LN thread?

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
It sure is cool how you went and researched untranslated volumes of a series you openly despise just to find more things to be outraged about. Thank you for demonstrating your Superior Anime Tastes, Sharkopath.

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

Wait. The monsters who work for an undead abomination do horrible things to someone?

I am shocked and dismayed. This is quite upsetting.

This is worse then the time Dracula fed a baby to his vampire whores.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Guyver
Dec 5, 2006

You know just because you pull a thorn out of a tiger's paw doesn't mean he isn't going to eat you.

Just as even though you taught the horrifying magical skeleton man to dance doesn't mean his minions aren't going to tear you apart and wear your face. It's pretty simple really.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Well, I'm glad I know about a character that has not appeared yet in the translation, and her demise. Shame about the dancing

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
And i mean both of those things sincerely

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Sharkopath posted:

Ochitsuki-Nasai!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Though thanks to Sharkopath's continual posting about a show he claims not to watch, I read the synopsis of volume 7. Pity about how it apparently ends, but hey, the premise is neat so maybe an anime adaptation could salvage it.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Sharkopath posted:

In the web novel, she became Shalltear's sex toy while in the light novel she died in absolute despair in Shalltear's hands.

Her dead body was cut into pieces: Entoma uses Arche's voice to replace her old voice, Demiurge takes her skin, several undead take her arms and legs, her head is used as decoration for the devils and the leftovers become food.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=239vHrwt8Rs

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Serious Frolicking posted:

Though thanks to Sharkopath's continual posting about a show he claims not to watch, I read the synopsis of volume 7. Pity about how it apparently ends, but hey, the premise is neat so maybe an anime adaptation could salvage it.

Chill oot mate.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Sharky, please do not post spoilers from future volumes even if they concern things the anime will most likely never cover.

Frolicking, quit whining for several posts about being spoiled for what isn't even a paradigm shifting revelation. You've made your point.

Everybody else, please talk about the show and maybe the manga and maybe what parts of the original work the anime and manga have already covered. Please do not talk about all the messed up stuff that may or may not have survived from one iteration of the story to the next, except in spoiler tags after the anime has already covered that point.

Thanks!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
I don't care about being spoiled. I legitimately did only read about volume 7 thanks to the spoilers, and I do think it is a neat premise.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Quit whining about Sharkopath then. A single post was enough to get your feelings across.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I think getting way too worked up over things is SF's gimmick.

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Momonga believed that The Great Tomb could not be overtaken. That is until one crafty druid kited a world boss to the front gates.

Can't wait for the episode where someone solos the tomb by getting punched in the face ten thousand times.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Mordaedil posted:

You'll like the dramaCD.

I need to look into this.

Sephiroth_IRA fucked around with this message at 00:07 on Aug 14, 2015

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Bad Seafood posted:

Sharky, please do not post spoilers from future volumes even if they concern things the anime will most likely never cover.

Frolicking, quit whining for several posts about being spoiled for what isn't even a paradigm shifting revelation. You've made your point.

Everybody else, please talk about the show and maybe the manga and maybe what parts of the original work the anime and manga have already covered. Please do not talk about all the messed up stuff that may or may not have survived from one iteration of the story to the next, except in spoiler tags after the anime has already covered that point.

Thanks!

I'm going to post the words "I liked the latest chapter, thank you SkyTheWood" on Saturday and I hope that is okay.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Go ahead.

Make my day.

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Latest episode was kinda boring, though I appreciate the show painting a big ol' "this person is going to die soon" target over the one guy.

Also, hey, a necromancer! I can't wait for him to fight MC and get laughed at for being a noob.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Clementine seems like the kind of person that could find some screwed up exploity way to get what she wants.

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
Can we just eject the fan fic reading nerds from the thread?

#aminesuperiority

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Razzled posted:

Can we just eject the fan fic reading nerds from the thread?

#aminesuperiority

lol

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

An anime fan that hates his fellow anime fans, a terrible anime fan.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

That's enough posting about posters for one thread.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

i like Clementine and the necromancer dudes designs, they'd fit right in with like harlock or galaxy express

totes make me think of leiji stuff which owns :3:

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Sharkopath posted:

I hope the anime does the same thing.

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
Is the web novel translated or the light novel?

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

drilldo squirt posted:

Is the web novel translated or the light novel?

The LN is being translated but is pretty far behind, sallright.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

I wish LN dudes would have real editors though that wouldn't try to go as literal as possible and might even cut sections out for being too boring when written out in english.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I don't read books online.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I don't read books online.

Paper or bust.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
One time when I was setting up a server for work instead of doing something productive while I watched ubuntu install I turned on my kindle app and read books

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

KillerQueen posted:

Also, hey, a necromancer! I can't wait for him to fight MC and get laughed at for being a noob.

His big goal is to become a Lich. Ainz is an Elder Lich Overlord so Ainz is way ahead of him.

• Locked thread