Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Ok they're not rear end but they're old as balls.

How old of balls have you been looking at lately you freak?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Oh crap dude - I'm out.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the msx games are really good and do stuff well other games stil lcouldnt work out by the late 90s

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

net cafe scandal posted:

The prehistoric MSX games are rear end.

they have sick music at least

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

you basically need a guide for the old ones, theyreh ard

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Does Dan genuinely think that the first area originally had lava in it?

I know he funs around, but seriously I can't tell.

Dan, it's a BLAST FURNACE. Think for two seconds and you might realise that it's molten metal, and was probably used in the manufacturing process of Metal Gear REX.

The whole disposal facility story was a smokescreen, don't you remember MGS1?

Lava, is what comes from a volcano, it's molten rock, why would it be inside a building on shadow moses?

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Dan, it's a BLAST FURNACE. Think for two seconds and you might realise that it's molten metal, and was probably used in the manufacturing process of Metal Gear REX.

Lava, is what comes from a volcano, it's molten rock, why would it be inside a building on shadow moses?

its lava

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lava and molten metal in a blast furnace are basically the same thing if your not being a gigantic rod, IMO. Real lava probably has metal among all the other molten minerals in it. Are you really going to get pissed off that a layman called molten steel lava.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I called the molten metal in the Butcher's furnace stages lava when I played Diablo III and if you have a problem with that, meet me on the corner of 22nd and 34th in St Pete and I will kick your rear end before I have lunch at Mazzaro's you little punk.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The upcoming 4.5 hour Mario Party 5 stream in front of the live studio audience of "premium GB subscribers who flew to Seattle to see them" is going to be the most awkward and hellish video they will ever produce.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

The upcoming 4.5 hour Mario Party 5 stream in front of the live studio audience of "premium GB subscribers who flew to Seattle to see them" is going to be the most awkward and hellish video they will ever produce.

someone let me use their premium accout to watch this, thank you.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

im not looking forward to it, but i will watch it all

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Poly Bridge quick look is epic.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I cancelled my premium subscription after Jeff fired Patrick.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The only cool thing they've done since then is probably Demo Derby. I like Scanlon playing MGS but at the end of the day is basically a lets play/endurance run. The demo derby stuff is cool bc it's like little time capsules and it gives Jeff another place to share his insanely dense knowledge of video game minutiae

spacebrospiff
May 2, 2013

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

He didn't actually fire him did he? Thought Patrick wanted to spread his concerned beautiful wings and do ~real~ journalism

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

He def. fired him and I can't wait until they fire Austin too so I might listen to the Beastcast again.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

He def. fired him and I can't wait until they fire Austin too so I might listen to the Beastcast again.

haha rude

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

spacebrospiff posted:

He didn't actually fire him did he? Thought Patrick wanted to spread his concerned beautiful wings and do ~real~ journalism

It was a joke you doofus, i had premium for a few years but stopped cos i wasn't really watching anything with it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Austin's presence in the beastcast has nothing to do with why it's just as assy as the other one.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Austin's presence in the beastcast has nothing to do with why it's just as assy as the other one.

Yeah...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Jeff , Drew, Dan, Robo Vinny and, ZOmbie Ryan podcast --- it's what the gamers need

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Squeezy Farm posted:

Jeff , Drew, Dan, Robo Vinny and, ZOmbie Ryan podcast --- it's what the gamers need

I don't mind Austin, and your forgetting Brad.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Even if Austin and Patrick have similar sensibility's, Austin at least doesn't rack his mind excruciatingly while talking about poo poo and doesn't sound like the middle classest whitest suburbest scrawniest 14 year old fucktard on earth. IMO.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And, Rorie can be a treat every once and a while.

spacebrospiff
May 2, 2013

There's nothing wrong with a videogamer being smart and concerned about things. The reason Patrick came off poorly was because he looks like a doofus and his caring about things seemed to stem from his existential insecurity about writing about videogames. Austin is an academic who combines his academic interests with his favorite hobby and made a job out of it

spacebrospiff fucked around with this message at 16:11 on Aug 14, 2015

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I just don't like the games he likes.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I just farted an unbelievably spicy fart.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

And, Rorie can be a treat every once and a while.

I like when Rorie shows up from time to time to confirm that he has still been playing World of Warcraft nonstop since 2004.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

I just farted an unbelievably spicy fart.

That's Space Bros Skiff's posting, actually. Farewell.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I just don't like the games he likes.

I like that he seems to think more about the games as far as trying to be good at them, even moreso than Brad who makes as big of a deal as he can about playing competitive games for thousands of hours a day.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

I like when Rorie shows up from time to time to confirm that he has still been playing World of Warcraft nonstop since 2004.

when rorie talks about warcraft units in dota as brad talks about dota. Neither of them talking to each other mmmmmm

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

when rorie talks about warcraft units in dota as brad talks about dota. Neither of them talking to each other mmmmmm

Lol

spacebrospiff
May 2, 2013

Wormskull posted:

That's Space Bros Skiff's posting, actually. Farewell.

It's spiff actually

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I like Rorie and the Beastcast, and wish the same for others

spacebrospiff
May 2, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

I still listen to both the Bomb and Beast cast. I still like it, oh baby I-I like it.