Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
I just Z-Awakened my Emperor of Inequity Frieza and oh man that power boost is nuts. He hits regularly for over 10k now and he hasn't even hit 61 yet,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

SR EoI Frieza is super good and I cannot wait to turn him into a Gold Frieza. It even boosts his leader skill to be higher.

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
Iniquity Frieza was kind of disappointing to me while levelling, with Raditz, Event Gohan, and other Friezas all dashing past him. Then I Z-Awakened him.

Holy poo poo, it was a gamechanger.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Kelp Plankton posted:

SR EoI Frieza is super good and I cannot wait to turn him into a Gold Frieza. It even boosts his leader skill to be higher.

I'm not sure if I'd rather do that or just try for that gacha gold frieza instead. Does EoI frieza drop from rolls?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Nuebot posted:

I'm not sure if I'd rather do that or just try for that gacha gold frieza instead. Does EoI frieza drop from rolls?

Yeah he's one of two SR red 1st form Friezas you can get from pulls, not an event card. There's another one that's not quite as strong, with weaker leader ability and passive, so make sure it's the Emperor Of Iniquity one if you get it.

The SSR Gold Frieza that you can roll for is really good too though. Honestly I don't know how hard it will be to get the Dokkan Awakening medals required to convert a Frieza to Gold so rolling for the other one, once he's added, might be a good idea too.

On another note I'm up to 150 Dragonstones thanks to the missions and new story chapters. Good update, hope the next rate up event and new SSRs are soon.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

It looks to me that the gacha one is better? At least stat-wise. The converted ones are basically just UR versions of the SSR* you have, right?

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Nuebot posted:

It looks to me that the gacha one is better? At least stat-wise. The converted ones are basically just UR versions of the SSR* you have, right?

They turn your SSR* into a true SSR and then you can awaken them to UR yeah. I don't know the stats offhand but I imagine the 'real' one would have to be stronger than the awakened ones.

However EoI's leader skill is pretty strong, getting buffed when Dokkan awakened, so someone would have to math nerd it out to see who comes out on top. I don't even know the normal gold frieza's leader skill

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

Gacha gold frieza is HP and Attack 20% up of purple and red characters. Meanwhile upgraded EoI frieza is 30% attack to all. So yeah that sounds really useful, might just do that and get another first form freiza if I can't roll another EoI. There's at least two more, a purple and a blue both SR. Though the purple was part of a jump campaign so who knows if we'll ever get that one. Maybe as the reward for another milestone or something.

EDIT: at this point I think the only thing lacking is a "full power" final form frieza, which personally I think would make for a pretty cool STR frieza role just for a complete set.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

They should make Half A Frieza a character in this

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Bardock event is up.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

And Frieza machine is down. Time to save stones for Cooler.

EDIT: Just to clarify a few things about the stone rolls, multi-pull only guarantees you one SR and doesn't increase your chances otherwise. If Goku is Super Saiyan on the machine you have an increased rate for SR and SSR though they're still pretty rare. In theory it's the best if you can get a Super Saiyan 10 pull but that's pretty rare. Ten individual pulls, however, gives you ten chances at getting a super goku on the screen. Of course that's still just a minor increase.

Nuebot fucked around with this message at 12:00 on Aug 14, 2015

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

Tae posted:

Bardock event is up.

Was hoping I'd get stones for each of the parts of the mission. :(

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Nuebot posted:

And Frieza machine is down. Time to save stones for Cooler.

EDIT: Just to clarify a few things about the stone rolls, multi-pull only guarantees you one SR and doesn't increase your chances otherwise. If Goku is Super Saiyan on the machine you have an increased rate for SR and SSR though they're still pretty rare. In theory it's the best if you can get a Super Saiyan 10 pull but that's pretty rare. Ten individual pulls, however, gives you ten chances at getting a super goku on the screen. Of course that's still just a minor increase.

So hypothetically, if I've got 28 stones, I should do multiple single pulls instead of waiting for 50?

Edit: Also, someone on my Friends list already has a 4-star lvl 67 SSJ2 Goku.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Huh I din't know they had two R PHY Android 19's. I use the one on the left on my main team, he's a tank.

There's PHY versions of 16, 17, and 18. There's also a STR 19.

Did a pull this morning on a whim, got a SR STR Goku.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Did anyone else get super excited about the golden capsules in the Bardock story missions only to quickly be disappointed they drop only the awakening medals for Bardock?

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

I hope Bardock's friends aren't the new armored Krillin from the summoning pool, I couldn't care less about them.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Z-awakened Bardock is pretty beefy. I farmed up the tokens (easy), going to see how he plays in a team.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Petiso posted:

I hope Bardock's friends aren't the new armored Krillin from the summoning pool, I couldn't care less about them.

They're even better:

http://imgur.com/7RzEOOw

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

I half expected Krillin to show up in that list too.

I'm working my way through the mission on Hard right now. I used 41 dragon stones yesterday which was stupid - I should have waited and tried for these new SSRs. I still don't have one, and now I can't get any more new dragon stones. :(

KoB
May 1, 2009

Yeah, I got 2x baldy, 2x mullet-man, 2x AGL 18

But it was a SSJ 10 pull and I got the SSJ2 Goku :getin:, SR INT Nail, and SR STR Tien. Not bad after all my worthless pulls.

Just need to farm up some awakening for my EoI Freiza and my Kid Goku.

KoB fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Aug 14, 2015

I R SMART LIKE ROCK
Mar 10, 2003

I just want a hug.

Fun Shoe
I had been playing OPTC but Dokkan is a way better game. I've already got a team of #17, #18, Ginyu, Jeice, Mercenary Tao and Freiza 2nd Form. In short thanks dudes for chatting it up.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

I R SMART LIKE ROCK posted:

I had been playing OPTC but Dokkan is a way better game. I've already got a team of #17, #18, Ginyu, Jeice, Mercenary Tao and Freiza 2nd Form. In short thanks dudes for chatting it up.

My team now has Mecha Frieza, Form 2 Frieza, Despair Frieza and King Cold. I'm pretty happy but I would REALLY love to have a SSJ2 Goku or SSJ Bardock. I know that if I do the 10x roll I'll just get SR Krillin though.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Fffffuck that noise, I'm keeping my dragon stones till the next one.

Next event: Garlic Jr. re-revenge :suicide:

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I got the SSR Final Form Frieza from my multi-summon, and that SR Phy Raditz I see a lot of people use. If only Frieza and Ginyu had a link, I'd really be set.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I treated myself to a multi-summon, got 2 SR's.. green Android 17 I have already gotten 3 of, an 2nd form Frieza, who this is my 4th of. I had 18 stones left.. Decided to single-pull them. Got a loving R Dodoria, one of Bardock's lame-rear end henchmen.. and then, finally-

:vince:

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Did a few multi-summons since I had stones saved up. Ended up getting a duplicate SSR SSJ Gohan, bringing his super level to 3. Kind of nuts that it's gotten that high actually. Farmed a few more, got SSR SSJ Bardock. Hell yeah. That Leader skill is absolutely killer.

Also got SR Jeice and SR Burter, which finishes off my SR collection of Ginyu Force, completing the team. Excited to get those guys up to snuff and figure out who'll link best as a 6th member.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Incredibly jealous. I did my multi-roll and at least I got some SR's I guess. I don't think I'll ever get a SSR from a roll.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

SSJ Bardock's leader skill is 25% damage boost to all types, then his passive is 15% damage boost to all allies when above 50% health. Dude's kinda bonkers.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Figured I'd take a crack at a 10-pull. Didn't do TOO badly, I guess. Finished out my stones after that and got some R's, nothing special except for ANOTHER drat Tien, this time R AGI. Still not enough for a Saiyan Warrior Race team, sadly.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

For anyone who wants Kid Vegeta:

Do the "Planet Vegeta's Prince" mission on Z-Hard. There's a side-path that only opens on this difficulty. Sometimes, Kid Vegeta will spawn as a fight on this side-path. If he does, and you beat him, you will get him as a drop. There's a slim chance you'll get 2 of him, but it's incredibly minuscule. Then you have to beat the Saibamen boss as normal.

Kid Vegeta's purple, but the Saibamen are randomized so it can be hard to plan for the map if you're underleveled. Also Kid Vegeta hits like a truck, so try to use a blocking color against his attacks and bring healing items.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Kelp Plankton posted:

For anyone who wants Kid Vegeta:

Do the "Planet Vegeta's Prince" mission on Z-Hard. There's a side-path that only opens on this difficulty. Sometimes, Kid Vegeta will spawn as a fight on this side-path. If he does, and you beat him, you will get him as a drop. There's a slim chance you'll get 2 of him, but it's incredibly minuscule. Then you have to beat the Saibamen boss as normal.

Kid Vegeta's purple, but the Saibamen are randomized so it can be hard to plan for the map if you're underleveled. Also Kid Vegeta hits like a truck, so try to use a blocking color against his attacks and bring healing items.

Yeah, I saw him off to the side on my first run through on Normal. That sounds like a pain in the rear end.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

The upside is whenever you beat the Saibamen at the end, you should get a Z-Awakened Saibamen card as a drop. I got two of those from the last run. Useful for training since you can just feed them garbage and don't have to spend the money or medals on awakening them.

In theory, Kid Vegeta is farmable but I don't think I'm going to bother once I get him to drop. He is very strong though. Getting more Bardocks is probably easier since he's got a chance to drop on any difficulty from Frieza (works like a Strike event after the first guaranteed one you get).

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I've wasted 2 bars of stamina trying to get him to spawn, but he was chilling over there on both my Normal and Hard runs..

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

I want that Kid Vegeta for completion's sake but I'm honestly not feeling this event much. The fact that he's locked behind Z-hard just makes it frustrating.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
I am goddamn cursed with rolls. I got Borgos twice in a row, I hate this game. Never get anything above a rare ever again.

Batmasterson
Dec 7, 2010

Bang Bang Bang
Is the rare Bardock any good? My only blue is the kid Goku, so I could use another one, but is it worth to level him up?

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
I just broke down and said gently caress it, did 5 pulls instead of waiting around to get 10.

SR Roshi, and some other poo poo SR. =\

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

So sometimes instead of Kid Vegeta, you get King Vegeta to spawn. He still just drops Kid Vegeta when you beat him though. And he's the same typing, purple, so you don't need to prepare differently. Just a weird bonus thing you can see I guess?

Perpetual Ascent
Feb 24, 2008

His haunts are not confined to the valley, but extend at times to the adjacent roads...
I pulled and got SR Fasha, one of Bardock's crew.

:suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

SR Fasha is actually one of the best SRs in the game according to Japanese tier lists. She has the same leader skill as EoI Frieza (15% attack boost to all) but her stats aren't as good and her passive is less reliable.

I think only EoI Frieza and Secret Arts Unleashed Yamcha outdo her in terms of SR characters. So you could have done a lot worse!

That Yamcha is super silly though, leader skill reduces enemy defense by 25% and then if he goes first it's reduced by another 50%. That's better than SSR level damage boosting there.