Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
I love the people in [location]. The people of [location] are great. But [location] is taking us for all we're worth! Let's just say If I'm president that won't be a problem anymore. *audience applause* It reminds me of this real estate deal I did with [other location]. I made so much money you wouldn't believe. *audience applause* And I love the people of [other location]. The people of [other location] are great. But [other location] is taking us for all we're worth! Let's just say If I'm president that won't be a problem anymore. *audience applause* We are losing money left and right. And Obama has absolutely destroyed this country with Obamacare. *audience applause* I mean look at the roads and look at our infrastructure. If you go to [another location] you wouldn't see potholes like you see here. And you want to know why? Because [location] is taking us for all we're worth! Let's just say If I'm president that won't be a problem anymore. *audience applause* Don't get me wrong, I love the people in [location]. The people of [location] are great. How can I hate people when they make me so much money? *audience applause*. It reminds me of this real estate deal I did with [other location]. I made so much money you wouldn't believe. *audience applause* And I love the people of [other location]. The people of [other location] are great. But [other location] is taking us for all we're worth! Let's just say If I'm president that won't be a problem anymore. *audience applause* We are losing money left and right. I mean look at the roads and look at our infrastructure. If you go to [another location] you wouldn't see potholes like you see here. And you want to know why? Because [location] is taking us for all we're worth! Let's just say If I'm president that won't be a problem anymore. *audience applause* Don't get me wrong, I love the people in [location]. The people of [location] are great. How can I hate people when they make me so much money? *audience applause* Lets redistribute wealth in America, you didn't build that. *standing ovation*.

A Neurotic Jew fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Aug 15, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx
I wonder if Joe Biden is gonna call up Marty Walsh to congratulate him on being called a clown by Trump. That's the political equivalent of having your song parodied by Weird Al.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

This guy has the longest question imaginable and Trump just owned him

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
lmao at this guy trying to hijack the speech.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I would love to see the case files for that guy conspiring to topple the Nuclear Regulatory Commission. He is either a complete cook or smarter than us all.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

A Neurotic Jew posted:

Trump shut him down pretty hard. This is great Friday night TV watching.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

A Neurotic Jew posted:

"Countahfit nukulah pahts"

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Trump is dealing with the crowd questions very well.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

I would love to see the case files for that guy conspiring to topple the Nuclear Regulatory Commission. He is either a complete cook or smarter than us all.

A guy showing up to a Trump rally with a manila folder of "proof" that China is taking over all out nuclear plants? Why would you ever suspect he's a kook?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Hillary up here bragging about Harkin endorsement. God drat it Tom. She is glad handing the entire room and they are eating it up.

She says she loves snapchat because everything erases by itself. Joe do you have the quote?

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Disappointed Trump doesn't want to put a man on Mars at this point in time.

MisterDuck
Feb 27, 2013
Was this supposed to be a Q&A or is this just happening?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Mr Hootington posted:

Hillary up here bragging about Harkin endorsement. God drat it Tom. She is glad handing the entire room and they are eating it up.

She says she loves snapchat because everything erases by itself. Joe do you have the quote?

"You may have seen that I recently launched a snapchat account. I love it. I love it. Those messages disappear all by themselves."

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
this better show up on youtube nnnngh

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
Trump is giving a Castro-style neverending speech. It's amazing.

Trump is a natural born politician. He has so much self-confidence that its contagious.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

MisterDuck posted:

Was this supposed to be a Q&A or is this just happening?

Yeah, it's a town hall, I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be like this minus the :tinfoil: with an manilla envelope.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

echronorian posted:

this better show up on youtube nnnngh

You can just watch it on C-SPAN's site.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Trump loving LOVES everything.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
has anyone trolled trump with these questions yet? it can't all be people earnestly asking for Trump's policy opinions????

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Surprised it took the GOP trackers a whole five minutes to put it on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK1A0od12CY

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
Shocking reveal: Trump still has Tivo

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Twisted Sister "We're not gunna take it" as exit music. Trump is a national treasure.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Trump entered to "You're the Best" and left to "We're Not Gonna Take It."

e: Oh my god. C-SPAN open lines after Trump.

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

Trump is a terrible candidate for president and an awful human being and that said, I am utterly in awe of him as a showman. I wish I could take a class from him on his PT Barnum magnificence.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Trump is a god drat gift

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

e: Oh my god. C-SPAN open lines after Trump.

Yess.....:getin:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Joementum posted:

"You may have seen that I recently launched a snapchat account. I love it. I love it. Those messages disappear all by themselves."

This isn't all that bad, but it's the delivery that can make or break it.

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp
Is it supposed to be a joke about the emails?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

FAUXTON posted:

This isn't all that bad, but it's the delivery that can make or break it.

Joementum posted:

MrBims posted:

Is it supposed to be a joke about the emails?

Obviously, yes. It's a pretty good one too, but she's going to get a mountain of poo poo for it. If Hillary's already in "gently caress it" mode, well, :getin:

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
God Bless Donald Trump and keep him safe from harm.

I am sorry I ever doubted you. Brakes are overrated. CHOO-CHOO

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Joementum posted:

I could not care less about state secrets but this is slimy. She's a total loser.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Joementum posted:

Obviously, yes. It's a pretty good one too, but she's going to get a mountain of poo poo for it. If Hillary's already in "gently caress it" mode, well, :getin:

she knows she has lost already

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Huh, don't remember needing a cable subscription to watch cspan online.

edit

Nevermind, that works.

Sir Tonk fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Aug 15, 2015

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

blue squares posted:

she knows she has lost already

It's going to be pretty drat hard to keep anyone's attention on the issue for what, six months?

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
These callers are amazing. "We need a clean sweep to come in there and destroy washington, and remind them who they're workin for!!!"

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
CSPAN callers restore my faith in humanity.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Trump is the missing link between leftist policies and low-information voters.

reignofevil posted:

Nah this is one of those cases where somebody is just shouting "I'll fix everything I'll fix everything"; I know it sounds appealing but there is no substance to this.

As opposed to Hillary?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Sir Tonk posted:

Huh, don't remember needing a cable subscription to watch cspan online.

If you go to the homepage and click on any of the items other than "Networks", you don't.

They only require a TV subscription for stuff like BookTV and Brookings Institute panels. You get all the live Congressional and campaign events for free.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Every single c-span caller is pro-Trump, or leaning Trump.

HAHAHAHAHA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boosted_C5
Feb 16, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 years!
Grimey Drawer
This Democrat caller who is pro Trump has a swarthy accent.

Minorities love Trump as much as regular people.

• Locked thread