Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM.
Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what's fresh. Today.

EccoRaven posted:

- lumpen made a friend
- we talked about mice and the best way to capture them

Is Lumpen playing the part of Eduard Delacroix from Green Mile?

I don't care about the election, the Republican candidates are all nutjobs and the Democratic candidates are all morons.

Friend fiction seems desperately stupid.

Also, which opinion about eugenics is the most offensive to people in here? I'll take that position.

'K I am good for another 700, see you then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
It's so good to have proper English football back. I can stop pretending to care about all your fake American sports.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

busb posted:

It's very fun and fairly accurate too!
it could be because realistically we know bugger all about the vikings

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM.
Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what's fresh. Today.

Rarity posted:

It's so good to have proper English football back. I can stop pretending to care about all your fake American sports.

Your avatar is a horse, your argument is invalid.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

WHICH WAY MADNESS posted:

Your avatar is a horse, your argument is invalid.

She's called a pony and she makes pretty dresses, get it right :colbert:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Rarity posted:

It's so good to have proper English football back. I can stop pretending continue to care about all your fake American cool sports.

:agreed: for sentence 1, fixed sentence 2

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Rarity posted:

Dodgeball is an international sport. My league playoffs are going to be filmed this year and may be televised. Dodgeball is catching on I tells ya!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

CCKeane posted:

Dodgeball is an international sport. My league playoffs are going to be filmed this year and may be televised.

Will it be on ESPN Ocho?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Rarity posted:

Will it be on ESPN Ocho?

We didn't make an ESPN affiliate...yet!

CATCHING ON!!!!

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Who's your side rar

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Tremendous Taste posted:

Who's your side rar

Well I'm a South West London girl born and raised so take a guess people :smug:

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

FFC :getin:

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Today is the last performance of a Macbeth production I've been working on for a couple months. But for some reason, our production company has decided to provide a pre-show of an improv reading of a series of Shakespeare scenes, by actors that are not experts in Shakespeare, during our prep and setup time. I am choosing to be cranky about it.

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Meinberg posted:

Today is the last performance of a Macbeth production I've been working on for a couple months. But for some reason, our production company has decided to provide a pre-show of an improv reading of a series of Shakespeare scenes, by actors that are not experts in Shakespeare, during our prep and setup time. I am choosing to be cranky about it.

How would an Improv reading work?

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Magnus Gallant posted:

How would an Improv reading work?

They have scripts in hand, but have not rehearsed or even assigned roles until the show.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

pick a scene from richard iii out of a hat, a zany rubber prop out of a bin, and make it work.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

:frogout:

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Pinterest Mom posted:

pick a scene from richard iii out of a hat, a zany rubber prop out of a bin, and make it work.

I mean I could pull that off....

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Richard did nothing wrong

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Hazard is really cool and decent looking but gently caress Belgium

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Otoh costa is scum of the earth

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I move into my new house on Friday!

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Tremendous Taste posted:

Richard did nothing wrong

Yeah, maybe in your precious "reality."

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

I am the Cheese! I am the best character on the show! I am better than both the Salami and the Bologna combined!

EccoRaven posted:

- eugenics are okay to some people
- lumpen made a friend
- we talked about mice and the best way to capture them
- opinions about the election
- I wrote friend fiction of me hanging out with rand paul.

Whaaat. I missed the eugenics talk?

Hitler ruined eugenics for a while. It sucks.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I prefer to call it gene therapy

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm feeling pretty contemplative today, and I want to issue a thread wide apology if I've been rude or unpleasant to you of late. Quote this post if you feel I owe you a personal apology and one will be forthcoming.

ljtrigirl
Aug 13, 2015

I am the Cheese! I am the best character on the show! I am better than both the Salami and the Bologna combined!

Tremendous Taste posted:

I'm feeling pretty contemplative today, and I want to issue a thread wide apology if I've been rude or unpleasant to you of late. Quote this post if you feel I owe you a personal apology and one will be forthcoming.

You don't need to apologize. We're all terrible people?

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I agree about us being terrible, but I know others don't necessarily feel that way and I do care about them.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

please nobody was actually talking about eugenics and we're not going to. please

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I know a guy named Eugene, he's alright, definitely doesn't talk about Hitler much so not sure where that comes from

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Tremendous Taste posted:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Mods rename thread to Eugenics Discussion Thread tia

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Rarity posted:

Well I'm a South West London girl born and raised so take a guess people :smug:

There are way too many sides in London, I don't actually know who's located where.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
cloning is good and we shouldnt fight it

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

It'd be like if each of the five boroughs and Nassau County each had their own team

but they were named after tiny-rear end districts that you can't find on a map unless you've been there.

And in the football today, Alphabet City split their home opener with Oyster Bay, 1-1, a promising start for the newly-promoted side. The Brownstones cleaned up in Ozone Park, Bedford-Stuyvesant outscoring their opponents 4-1. Tough times for struggling Fordham, what looked like a brilliant game-winner in stoppage time against Stapleton was called off for offsides, the teams also drew 1-all...

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

I don't actually think this but an apology would be fun anyways.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm sorry, Asiina. I have no ill will toward you and if my words suggest otherwise it's a failing of mine.

Magnus Gallant posted:

I don't actually think this but an apology would be fun anyways.

I'm sorry I'm not moving to North Carolina, mags :(

Magnus Gallant
Mar 9, 2010

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

I'm sorry I'm not moving to North Carolina, mags :(

I forgive you. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I don't require an apology Taste. Why the sudden apology movement?