Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

bernie will win like reagan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iowa Snow King
Jan 5, 2008
What is this "bing bing bong" stuff?
:psyduck:

Has Trump lost it already

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx

Iowa Snow King posted:

What is this "bing bing bong" stuff?
:psyduck:

Has Trump lost it already

Can you really lose it if you never had it in the first place?

fun tunnel
Feb 16, 2007

that boys so lovely

fun tunnel
Feb 16, 2007

that boys so lovely

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Nonsense posted:

bernie will win like reagan

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

“The share of Republican primary voters who say they view Trump favorably increased since the last tracking poll, to 62 percent from 57 percent,” Wilson wrote. “But the number of registered voters who say they see Trump unfavorably remains high — 52 percent of all voters say they see him in a negative light. That makes Trump both the most popular candidate within the Republican field and the least popular candidate Republicans could nominate for next year’s general election.”
Lol
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/10/teflon-don-trump-at-32-percent-in-new-post-debate-poll/

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 17 days!)

:frogon: raisin that ceiling

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

quote:

The Republican front-runner told a story about a time he played golf with Paul, an ophthalmologist, who lobbied him to donate to an eye clinic. Trump called Paul a hypocrite before pointing out that "I killed him" in golf.

Oh god yes.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

:frogon: raisin that ceiling

He'll win em over by next year

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
http://www.whdh.com/story/29791968/donald-trump-calls-marty-walsh-a-clown

quote:

He's a clown Marty Walsh. I don't even know who he is. He spends all this time and effort and money on an Olympic bid and then he goes and, he's talking about ice bucket challenges. Get a real mayor.

Well, he's not wrong.

Also:

quote:

Gov. Baker should only dream about doing for women what I have done and what I will do.

KidVanguard
Jan 27, 2006

American Diaper
never mind, wrong thread

KidVanguard has issued a correction as of 15:46 on Aug 15, 2015

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:
trump gay. so what

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

I'm cuming

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

as if Trump would build some cheap rear end chain link fence

as if he wouldn't also have it gold plated

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

a good memory for those kids :3:

Abner Cadaver II
Apr 21, 2009

TONIGHT!

Nonsense posted:

a good memory for those kids :3:

hope they hang onto those trump shirts, those are gonna accrue mega kitsch value and/or be the only acceptable form of clothing come 2017

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Abner Cadaver II posted:

hope they hang onto those trump shirts, those are gonna accrue mega kitsch value and/or be the only acceptable form of clothing come 2017

Unironically those shirts are part of political history and may be worth something in 20 years. Good for those kids.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Abner Cadaver II posted:

like the people I've seen around wearing "REAGAN/BUSH '84" tanks and tees?

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Troy Queef posted:

More like Tsongas '92.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

Troy Queef posted:

A lovely president who was also both senile and an imbecile, and his lovely VP who turned into a lovely president that not only couldn't get a second term but cursed America to eight years under his spoiled piece of poo poo son.

You would compare those losers to Trump?

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Im gonna vote Trump.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
Trump would sound better with an L. Trumlp.... Mm that's paper.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.c-span.org/video/?327525-6/presidential-candidate-donald-trump-iowa-state-fair

Adam Curtis asks the Don about nuclear weapons at 4:20

The finest weapons, by a factor of 10!

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

McDowell posted:

http://www.c-span.org/video/?327525-6/presidential-candidate-donald-trump-iowa-state-fair

4:20 nuke the whales every day.

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

McDowell posted:

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

OH THE HUMANITY!

No seriously, who have a blimp anymore?

Tenzarin has issued a correction as of 21:12 on Aug 16, 2015

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Tenzarin posted:

OH THE YUMANITY!

Destoration
Apr 30, 2012

OH THE YOOOOGEMANITY!

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Trump: only presidential candidate taking kids at the fair on rides in his helicopter.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

theflyingexecutive posted:

Read this article for some insight into what $10/hr retail employees actually face:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/28/business/a-part-time-life-as-hours-shrink-and-shift-for-american-workers.html

The whole thing is quotable but here's the kicker:

“You don’t want to work your team members for eight-hour shifts,” she said. “By the time they get to the second half of their shift, they don’t have the same energy and enthusiasm. We like to schedule people around four- to five-hour shifts so you can get the best out of them during that time.”

This article is dated 2012.

When I had several per diem jobs, I really liked when I'd get stuck in a spot where one job would only schedule me to work something like 4 hours and my other jobs wouldn't even touch me because they don't want to work around the sloppy seconds. I'd have to think hard about agreeing to work a short shift and whether it was worth the risk of saying no, hoping I could get a full shift at one of my other jobs, or just not getting to work at all.

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

quote:

“Mr. Trump,” he said, aiming the camera at his benefactor.

“Yes,” Trump said, pulling on the lapels of his jacket.

“Are you Batman?” the boy asked.

“I am Batman,” Trump said.
powerful

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Asproigerosis posted:

When I had several per diem jobs, I really liked when I'd get stuck in a spot where one job would only schedule me to work something like 4 hours and my other jobs wouldn't even touch me because they don't want to work around the sloppy seconds. I'd have to think hard about agreeing to work a short shift and whether it was worth the risk of saying no, hoping I could get a full shift at one of my other jobs, or just not getting to work at all.

I worked a job where they said I could have weekend availability for my other job but I had to request those all as time off so the system wouldn't gently caress me, deffo pissed a manager or two off though

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

goddamned trump whacked us, bernie

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Hillary does sort of look like the Joker.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Helical Nightmares posted:

Hillary does sort of look like the Joker.

Nah she's Two Face. Biden is the Joker.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Thump! posted:

Nah she's Two Face. Biden is the Joker.

And Bernie Sanders is The Ventriloquist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pleasant Friend
Dec 30, 2008

In hindsight, I still think this article is correct.

http://www.salon.com/2015/06/17/gop_candidates_trump_test_if_the_donald_is_beating_you_by_the_first_debate_drop_out/

• Locked thread