Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Well, I think I broke some kind of record. 8 zeus runs in a row without a single +egg. Bah!

Still managed to grab enough to +297 Isis #2. The ~piis and everything, but Cleopatra, are ready. :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!

Sono posted:

Goemon/Goemon with a red orb enhance (Horus, Phoenix), something that will make a bunch of red orbs (Ronia, Leilan, Ares, Prometheus, another Goemon, I've gotten away with Gigas or Red Valk but then you're going to need to be careful about carrying red and heal orbs into round 8), and 2 more red orb makers (Gigas, RValk, Chiyome, skilled ideally).

Rounds 1-7, stall enough that your big guns will be up and your HP down for 8. This means around 5 turns, depending on skill boosts, and is easy. A red orb match will kill anything except blue devils; a red prong or a 3 combo will kill those. Hoard red and hearts; fire Heartbreakers when needed but don't waste all the red in one round.

Round 8: Big non-Goemon thing, make rows, pretty much instakill unless you botch horribly.
Round 9: Goemon, instakill.
Round 10: Goemon, enhance, instakill.

So would an all Goemon team be okay or...?

How about Goemon/Theurgia/Urd/Set/Chiyome/Gigas/Goemon? I can replace Set with Homura for faster orb changes but the extra heartbreaking might come in handy.

Artificer fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Aug 17, 2015

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Yolo!

:getin:

First ss isis yolo now this.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

I swear I'm not a gungho employee.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
You shameless shills...

vvvv That's some BS luck (and a loving huge image) vvvv

trucutru fucked around with this message at 08:30 on Aug 17, 2015

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Hello and welcome to the luck zone

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
10 rolls, 2 gold: chibi light metatron and dark metatron

I knew it would be like this cause my luck during PAD Academy

Also holy poo poo this dungeon is actually pretty hard

Waldean
Apr 27, 2005

I should have stopped at Claire

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

No loving way. Did you sell the stuff in between?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

trucutru posted:

You shameless shills...

vvvv That's some BS luck (and a loving huge image) vvvv

Large images showcase my power

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

THE PENETRATOR posted:

Hello and welcome to the luck zone

how about you join the timg zone?

Anyways, you assholes convinced me.

Roll until two silvers.

Awilda (of course)
m.valk (yes!!)
m.valk (gently caress yes!!)
m.luci
m.lilith
m.kirin

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Artificer posted:

No loving way. Did you sell the stuff in between?

1 50 dollar gift card, 12 rolls

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009
Yolo roll

bruhhhhh. After spending $180 chasing green athena and not getting her I think I deserve this.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Courtesy roll was a mini haku (that I already had one of).

gently caress everyone who got something good, imo.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Pulled again and got mini genbu.
Lightning does not strike twice :smith:

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Goons I have rolled a bit and have a lot of king dragons but I do not know who should be my lead anymore between the Cao Caos, a Verdandi, a Ronia, and loving metatrons.

My poo poo: https://www.padherder.com/user/TogDog/monsters/#31,0,31,2047,268435455,0,,0,0,0,eq,0,0,0,0,;default,0

Help, tia

Fishmonkey
Jun 22, 2004

Professional Boob Puncher
5 rolls: m.ronia (gently caress yeah!), 3 chibi Chinese dupes, and Awilda. Claire would be perfect for my Lubu and Pandora team. Super tempted to go whaling. :ohdear:

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Fishmonkey posted:

5 rolls: m.ronia (gently caress yeah!), 3 chibi Chinese dupes, and Awilda. Claire would be perfect for my Lubu and Pandora team. Super tempted to go whaling. :ohdear:

Whale. Just reemember to put in a couple of extra hours boob punching

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

On reddit everyone is talking not in terms of rolls but in how many PACKS (of 85 stone) they're dropping on this.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
if you mentioned any other site I would be surprised.

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

Token roll: mini luci. Huh, not completely worthless I guess

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Fishmonkey posted:

the drop rate is quite literally 1% dude, don't whale.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Paul Zuvella posted:

the drop rate is quite literally 1% dude, don't whale.

It's actually less than 1% for Claire.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Oh man. If you get decent clears and still don't get enough orbs for Kali, there's just fuckall that you can do.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Artificer posted:

Oh man. If you get decent clears and still don't get enough orbs for Kali, there's just fuckall that you can do.

Well there is this active ability Kali has...

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Paul Zuvella posted:

Well there is this active ability Kali has...

It generally isn't up on Floor 2 if you just blew past Floor 1.

Edit: Which isn't to say it's still not my fault for comboing better first. Part of it is just me ranting because Kali highlights my poor ability at this skill in very sharp relief. At least I can do some of the Descends still like Beelzebub and such...

Artificer fucked around with this message at 11:53 on Aug 17, 2015

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Artificer posted:

Skill up your Kali, and that won't be an issue. It's a 7 turn cooldown, and if you're running any respectable kali team you should have 6-7 skill boosts.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Artificer posted:

Edit: Which isn't to say it's still not my fault for comboing better first. Part of it is just me ranting because Kali highlights my poor ability at this skill in very sharp relief. At least I can do some of the Descends still like Beelzebub and such...

Friend, you need a max skilled Kali buddy.

Still stuck at +208, didn't go whole hog on farming KotG this weekend.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Is pad island no awoken skills? I made a row of hearts and my Perseus didn't lower the bind time.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Tarezax posted:

Friend, you need a max skilled Kali buddy.

Still stuck at +208, didn't go whole hog on farming KotG this weekend.

Thanks, much appreciated.

Could use more. Anyone else care to post? I think I added or invited all the LKalis in the SA friends spreadsheet.

Kalas
Jul 27, 2007
Pack #1 Bikini Urd
Pack #2..... No regrets...done

(This makes up for the trauma that was Pad Academy)

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

I'm not falling for the beach machine. It's a trap that wants be to spend money.

Nosre posted:

Now that weekend KOTG is finishing, I seem to remember someone in here posting about adding + attack to a Kagu and blowing through the lower tier normals with his leaderskill.

Can anyone expand on that? I think it was +33 attack needed to pass a threshold. What do you do for the boss, without a normal leader skill?

I think he can do Star Vault with his leader skill then a prong or something on the boss. I forgot since I don't have one.

two_step
Sep 2, 2011
5th roll was Claire, also got da meta, awilda, hera-ur, mini valk, luci and lilith. Not sure if I want to buy another pack for urd or gronia, kinda want them.

Edit: bought a 2nd pack, rolled a bunch of junk, then rolled 2 more Claires in a row. WTF? How much does Claire sell for in the MP shop?

two_step fucked around with this message at 12:35 on Aug 17, 2015

AG3
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about spending hundreds of dollars on Mass Effect 2 emoticons and Avatars.

Oven Wrangler

djwetmouse posted:

Is pad island no awoken skills? I made a row of hearts and my Perseus didn't lower the bind time.

If Perseus was the one bound, then the awoken skill wouldn't work. If not then I dunno what's up because it's definitely not a no-awoken dungeon.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

two_step posted:

5th roll was Claire, also got da meta, awilda, hera-ur, mini valk, luci and lilith. Not sure if I want to buy another pack for urd or gronia, kinda want them.

Edit: bought a 2nd pack, rolled a bunch of junk, then rolled 2 more Claires in a row. WTF? How much does Claire sell for in the MP shop?

Replace Chelios with your name, thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG8mA4NVbk0

Federal Preserves
Jun 30, 2011

Or is it right?
I'm fairly certain Claire was boosted in NA because there's no MP shop to get her otherwise, because I just yolo rolled a bikini valk myself. I don't know what to do with her, since I don't have a dark team, but I guess now's a good opportunity to start one.

How does Claire/Lu Bu/Persephone/Pandora/Beelzebub look? Or would any of these subs make better leaders?

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

AG3 posted:

If Perseus was the one bound, then the awoken skill wouldn't work. If not then I dunno what's up because it's definitely not a no-awoken dungeon.

How did I not know that?
So recovery bind is practically useless without a resistance bind?

WalrusWhiskers
Nov 1, 2010

He's got no teeth, see?
Fun Shoe
Summer dungeon Blue Meta says: Let's stretch before swimming! *wiggle* *wiggle*

Gungho really knows their audience, huh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

WalrusWhiskers posted:

Summer dungeon Blue Meta says: Let's stretch before swimming! *wiggle* *wiggle*

Gungho really knows their audience, huh.

They obviously don't otherwise this would be a full blown dating simulator by now.

• Locked thread