Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WalrusWhiskers
Nov 1, 2010

He's got no teeth, see?
Fun Shoe

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

They obviously don't otherwise this would be a full blown dating simulator by now.

"Can't forget the sunscreen! *wiggle* *wiggle*"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

WalrusWhiskers posted:

"Can't forget the sunscreen! *wiggle* *wiggle*"

When profits go down we'll get that Senran Kagura collab for maximun anime.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
I just fed 5 gold keepers to apoc. :downs:

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体
I put together a super-janky team with red Chester as leads intending to farm a jewel from Goemon Descended, then got the invade on the first run anyways. Thanks RNG!

aherdofpenguins
Mar 18, 2006

Has anyone gotten the mythical 9 + egg drop in Hera-Sowilo yet? I've gotten the legendary 8 once, but the vast majority of my runs are 6.

Skyridge
Jan 1, 2011

2 rolls, let's see what I get...

Resting Norn, Urd

I'll take it.

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX

aherdofpenguins posted:

Has anyone gotten the mythical 9 + egg drop in Hera-Sowilo yet? I've gotten the legendary 8 once, but the vast majority of my runs are 6.

Same on the 8 once, same on the 6 usually.

My 8 was the lightning dragon so i was praying to beach jesus on athena for the 9. No go.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I've yet to see 7 on Hera-Sowilo. All runs have been 6, though.

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!
Today's been good already. Meimei on the first try, Goemon Mythical is piss-easy for even a half-decent A.Lakshmi team, and then I roll Pad Island and pull some chibi poo poo in mini-Sakuuya.

AG3
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about spending hundreds of dollars on Mass Effect 2 emoticons and Avatars.

Oven Wrangler

djwetmouse posted:

How did I not know that?
So recovery bind is practically useless without a resistance bind?

It's not useless since there are plenty of single target binds in the game, but it is certainly a lot less useful than it is on a bind immune card.

Left posted:

I'm fairly certain Claire was boosted in NA because there's no MP shop to get her otherwise, because I just yolo rolled a bikini valk myself

Based on the number of rolls it took me to get her I can say that the ratio listed for the JP version seems pretty accurate. Should never have rolled that MP REM...

Now pardon me while I go cry in the corner.

AG3 fucked around with this message at 13:51 on Aug 17, 2015

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
I let my older kid pull. The one who got me Liu Bei and Osiris.

Gold!

rebel seraph lucifer. (my second). Oh well.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.
25 Rolls on the Beach REM!

In order:

Chibi Ur :siren:
Chibi DQ :siren:
Chibi Haku
Chibi Leilan
Chibi Karin
Chibi MeiMei
Chibi Karin
Chibi Sakuya
Chibi Karin
Chibi Karin
Chibi Karin
BTron! :woop:
Awilda
Chibi Lilith :siren:
Chibi Karin
Awilda
Chibi Karin
Chibi Haku
Chibi Karin
Chibi Leilan
Chibi Leilan
Awilda
Urd! :woop:
Chibi MeiMei
Chibi Leilan

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
Beach REM Results:
2x Claire
3x Bikini Gronia
1x Chibi Valk
2x Chibi Ronia
1x Chibi Lucifer
2x Chibi Lilith
5x Chibi Hera-Ur
3x Chibi D.Meta
3x Chibi DQ Hera
1x Blue Chester
Not listed: A lot of potential MP.

This is a serious strain on my box space. The MP shop needs to come soon.

Should I feed spare Awilda for awakenings or save them for MP? I assume she's worth 5k.
I'm assuming I should not feed chibi for pluses and save them for MP instead.

What kind of team could use 3x Bikina Gronia? Some kind of janky green attacker system like:
BGronia / BGronia / BGronia / AMeimei / AMeimei / BGronia

UchihaHirou fucked around with this message at 14:43 on Aug 17, 2015

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
I refuse to pull this REM.

Having said that, are we still doing BFF chat? Here's my padherder:

https://www.padherder.com/user/ElephantAmbush/monsters/

Slot 1: 297 SL3 ult Ronia

Slot 2: Hypermax LKali

Slot 3: Depends on what I'm currently running but it's usually A. Bastet.

I also have A. Ra and A. Lakshmi. I just got Parvati in this past GF so she'll eventually be awoken. I also have Athena and Urd and I'm working on hypermaxing my SS Isis. Oh yeah and I have ult Goemon too!

:tipshat:

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
17 Rolls:
yomi
lucifer
dancing queen x2
diving queen
valk
lmeta
ronia
awilda x3
12 junk silvers, all chibis except lilith/dmeta represented

quote:

What kind of team could use 3x Bikina Gronia?

Parvati+BGronia/BGronia/BGronia/???+Parvati? ??? is ACeres, GZL, Orb Enhance, whatever.

TheQuietWilds fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Aug 17, 2015

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
PAD 8.0: Tonight, America joins the whale hunt

AG3
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about spending hundreds of dollars on Mass Effect 2 emoticons and Avatars.

Oven Wrangler

dragon enthusiast posted:

PAD 8.0: Tonight, America joins the whale hunt

I'm Norwegian. We're no strangers to whaling.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

So what can I do with 3 Beach Pandoras? Should I feed the dupes for awakenings? ;)

27 rolls:

3 Beach Pandoras
2 Bikinitrons
Beach Urd
Mini Hera
5 Awilda
15 silver junk

Ever Disappointing fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Aug 17, 2015

Wylie
Jun 27, 2005

Ever to conquer, never to yield.

Oh hey, it's first thing in the morning and I have a full bar of stam to blow with only 250xp to level. Let's try DQSC, it kicked my butt pretty hard last week.

Attempt 1: Accidentally chose A Bastet instead of Verdandi as friend's leader. Need coffee. Still not too bad, died at Minerva.

Attempt 2: I blacked out for a few minutes why is there a Hera in my box now what happened

KingReploid
Jan 18, 2013

"X" possesses great risks as well as great possibilities.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Who else do you have? Grind to rank 30 to be able to run the fat tamadra dungeon which will bump you to like rank 50 or so, that should give you a bit more cost to play around with a team.

https://www.padherder.com/user/Reploid/monsters/#31,0,31,2047,268435455,0,,0,0,0,eq,0,0,0,0,;default,0

Here's my current set of monsters. Figured I'd give the special eggs a go too.

Anyways I'm also looking to friend up some people! I do plan on building my team around Gadius once I have the means to do so.

My friend ID is 345,876,394

I'm nearly rank 20 so if anyone wants to gift swap let me know.

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009

Tir McDohl posted:

So what can I do with 3 Beach Pandoras? Should I feed the dupes for awakenings? ;)

27 rolls:

3 Beach Pandoras
2 Bikinitrons
Beach Urd
Mini Hera
5 Awilda
15 silver junk

drat how the hell did you get that much gold in 27 rolls. Anyways, you need a Typhon. Typhon+3 Beach Pandora plus a utility (bind clear, gravity, spike) is pretty much perfect.

Qylvaran
Mar 28, 2010

Three rolls, all new, all dwarfs, two gold.

Is dwark meta a good enough leader for endgame? I have Byakko, Hanzo, DValk, and Gryps Rider for subs. If she's viable, I may just dip into my vast hoard of unused badpys.

Also, I'm over 900 days and that kirin is my very first "5x for 4 colors" card.

Ever Disappointing
May 4, 2004

TheQuietWilds posted:

drat how the hell did you get that much gold in 27 rolls. Anyways, you need a Typhon. Typhon+3 Beach Pandora plus a utility (bind clear, gravity, spike) is pretty much perfect.

Typhon is the only one of the new batch of GFE I don't have. Oh well.

The real joke is that I only actually wanted Claire and Beach Gronia. But I guess I should be happy to have five 7 star rolls.

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011

KingReploid posted:

https://www.padherder.com/user/Reploid/monsters/#31,0,31,2047,268435455,0,,0,0,0,eq,0,0,0,0,;default,0

Here's my current set of monsters. Figured I'd give the special eggs a go too.

Anyways I'm also looking to friend up some people! I do plan on building my team around Gadius once I have the means to do so.

My friend ID is 345,876,394

I'm nearly rank 20 so if anyone wants to gift swap let me know.

A decent Gadius team is pretty REM heavy so if you're not planning on IAP-ing a bit (or dumping most of your free stones into the REM), it might be better to focus on your other decent leader in the box, Karin. The team you could make is to put Karin as your leader, chibi haku to cover dark, and then the Hobgoblin for the orb refresh that might help if you don't have the orbs you need on the board. You could also put in chibi karin to double down on her full board change.

But if you want a Gadius team, look out for these pulls from the REM: Yamato > Uriel > Urd or another Gadius > Mitsuke > Red Sonia > Anything else with fire row enhance awakenings that makes either hearts or fire orbs (without breaking fire orbs or heart orbs).

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

Island REM here I come!

Pull number 1?

Resting Norn, Urd! :woop:

I am now totally satisfied with anything else I may or may not get out of this REM. Claire would be really cool but I got what I really wanted.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

The Jumpoff posted:

A decent Gadius team is pretty REM heavy so if you're not planning on IAP-ing a bit (or dumping most of your free stones into the REM), it might be better to focus on your other decent leader in the box, Karin. The team you could make is to put Karin as your leader, chibi haku to cover dark, and then the Hobgoblin for the orb refresh that might help if you don't have the orbs you need on the board. You could also put in chibi karin to double down on her full board change.

But if you want a Gadius team, look out for these pulls from the REM: Yamato > Uriel > Urd or another Gadius > Mitsuke > Red Sonia > Anything else with fire row enhance awakenings that makes either hearts or fire orbs (without breaking fire orbs or heart orbs).

Would like to point out again that I have an Yamato/Urd/Uriel/Rozuel and No Gadius to my name. He is the only thing making me want to roll right now (and Liu Bei)

e: In fact I'm probably done rolling until they remove the 3-star monsters from the REM. More likely until the next PCGF.

Paul Zuvella fucked around with this message at 15:49 on Aug 17, 2015

Wylie
Jun 27, 2005

Ever to conquer, never to yield.

I just cleared Goemon's dungeon on Legend and he dropped. :woop:

So now I can do... whatever it is you do with Goemon, I dunno. Just kinda happy that my Verd team is getting all grown up.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

You're all assholes. I know if I roll on the Beach REM I'll just get a bunch of chibi Egyptians and I already have a full set. I'm also out of stones and I've been IAP clean for a while now.

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
Yeah, I'm pretty much abstaining from the normal REM outside of a courtesy roll for a chance at D.Kali until Sumire and the other new dragon girls come out. That's the only reason I'm going ham on this beach REM right now.

Praxis19
Nov 4, 2009

No justice no peace ACAB

nogic posted:

Reposting. Doulos, as soon as you check in and confirm, we can go ahead.

poo poo, didn't check the thread yesterday. I'm down for sure! Already have you both friended, game on!

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
gently caress everyone getting golds on the beach REM, I want an Urd so drat bad (or literally any gold in that machine) but no I just get a ton of chibi celestials.

Although I guess I don't need Beach Urd so much since I got Hatsume for my Lakshmi team...

EDIT: I am a bad person and bought an 85 stone pack.

BUT I GOT CLAIRE SO WHO CARES. Along with chibi divine queen hera, chibi valk, and Beach Chester. And a bunch of trash of course.

The Jumpoff fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Aug 17, 2015

HoneyBoy
Oct 12, 2012

get murked son
Hey all of you blowing packs rolling for Claire

Just go to pixiv I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad

Elephant Ambush posted:

I refuse to pull this REM.

Having said that, are we still doing BFF chat? Here's my padherder:

https://www.padherder.com/user/ElephantAmbush/monsters/

Slot 1: 297 SL3 ult Ronia

Slot 2: Hypermax LKali

Slot 3: Depends on what I'm currently running but it's usually A. Bastet.

I also have A. Ra and A. Lakshmi. I just got Parvati in this past GF so she'll eventually be awoken. I also have Athena and Urd and I'm working on hypermaxing my SS Isis. Oh yeah and I have ult Goemon too!

:tipshat:

I'd be down to triangle with you and Lurkzilla if you both are interested

Lurkzilla posted:

Don't know if I'm too late, but I'm in a similar position. Currently have a hypermaxed L Kali and an A Ra as my first two slots, and use Verdandi a lot. I've yet to BFF anyone so I'd be happy to do a triangle if we can find a third.

ID: 389,441,220

I'm certainly the weakest of the 3 though, currently lead with an L/L Ra and am working on a Verd team. https://www.padherder.com/user/coaxmetal/

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Did one more roll on the beach REM.

Awilda! The only silver I wanted!

She'll make a decent sub if I ever want to make a Sarasvati team, and she might have some utility on my A.Lakshmi team!

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

HoneyBoy posted:

I'm sorry but pixiv won't fill the role of heartbreaker on my D. Meta team.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

HoneyBoy posted:

you can just google her

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011

Worth it. Even if I didn't get my ideal waifu (Beach Urd).

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

I don't get the point of beach Urd tbh. Hold off on the sick burnz about masturbating with your iPhone please. I meant in the metagame. What's the advantage of a physical typing when all her choice subs are attacker type? Is she meant as a Goemon sub?

Hyper Inferno
Jun 11, 2015
What team do you even create with Beach Urd?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Rangpur posted:

I don't get the point of beach Urd tbh. Hold off on the sick burnz about masturbating with your iPhone please. I meant in the metagame. What's the advantage of a physical typing when all her choice subs are attacker type? Is she meant as a Goemon sub?

She can switch to attacker.

• Locked thread