Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
I've only seen him on missions I wasn't in Z-Hard for. Every time I try Z-hard he's gone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
Today is a good day for farming basic awakening medals.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

Kelp Plankton posted:

If you manage to do the no-item run on a z-hard level you get 3 stones for the achievement, not just 1 like on other difficulties. Still drat hard to do though

It took me a team of level 80s to do each of them (first mission on each chapter). Just have to be patient and have the rolls go your way on the map. And play the color weaknesses.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

Kelp Plankton posted:

But it wasn't in last stand. I've heard people finding him in Frieza's Betrayal in addition to Planet Vegeta's Prince but despite people saying he can show up in all of the missions those are the only two I've seen screenshots of.

It's likely because it is the shortest mission to complete in that strike.

ChumpsForChange
Jun 2, 2011
Is there anyway to see your character stats at max level like it shows on the scouter at the summon screen? It's hard to know what character will be better than others when they're all at different levels.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
What is with Kid Vegeta's spawn rate? I saw him my first time through on Normal, but now that I'm looking for him on Z-Hard and burning stamina like crazy he won't show. What a punkass.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
According to reddit, Return of the Elites (terror returns) is a stupidly easy Z-hard mission. Basically a Hard level mission, so if you want easy rank levels and gold caps, there it is.

I just did it, and it is incredibly easy.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

Echophonic posted:

What is with Kid Vegeta's spawn rate? I saw him my first time through on Normal, but now that I'm looking for him on Z-Hard and burning stamina like crazy he won't show. What a punkass.

It's stupidly low on Z-HARD.

From reddit: Extreme and Super apparently deal different damage to its opposite.

Getimmaaw
Dec 22, 2006
Hey guys, need some advice in what to focus on with my team. Currently running with SSJ2 goku, kid goku, teq ssr final form frieza, mech frieza, and king cold.
Here is my roster. Planning to save my stones for the next multi pull, but if I need to up my team i might do it.

Heres my current roster.

Someone on reddit suggested i drop king cold and kid vegeta, to replace with nails and piccolo to take advantage of their regen link.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Just level up to max, Z-awaken and kill things with color correctness. I'm so jealous.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
You could give me that SR Jeice, for starters.

Shame you don't have Burter, the Ginyu Force guys are really good together.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 19:07 on Aug 17, 2015

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

Echophonic posted:

You could give me that SR Jeice, for starters.

Shame you don't have Burter, the Ginyu Force guys are really good together.

I wish it were possible to trade characters.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

I pretty much just cobble any good Saiyans I have and stack them all. Partly due to that's what the dice rolled but Saiyan stacking is ridiculous, especially since it's very easy to find a Super Saiyan friend character, which further gives everyone further Saiyan/Super Saiyan/Team Bardock boosts.

Rare Bardock is pretty drat good because he's a Saiyan and his 40% boost is good against most enemy groups.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Is this team good enough to take on Kid Vegeta once King Cold is Z-awakened? I don't really want to try to spawn him until I'm sure I'm ready.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Probably not. My team is all in the mid to late 70s and he's still a huge pain in the rear end. You could give it a shot though. Just hope you're well stocked on items.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Your low HP will be a problem. Kid Vegeta hits like a truck so bring the healing items.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Is Kid Vegeta just a regular boss, or is he a gimmick like Final Bardock Stage Freiza who only attacks every turn with a super?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Is it worth it to do these awakening medal missions on Z-Hard? It takes a lot longer and it didn't seem like the medals it was giving were really that much better than Hard. But I only tried it once.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

Tae posted:

Is Kid Vegeta just a regular boss, or is he a gimmick like Final Bardock Stage Freiza who only attacks every turn with a super?

Regular boss as far as I can tell.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

drat, that sounds harsh. Although I've been avoiding using good items so far so that wouldn't be a problem, I also don't mind using a few dragon stones.

Getimmaaw
Dec 22, 2006
So tempted to blow my 50 stones trying to pull ssj bardock. Anyone have any idea what the next event might be?

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

Getimmaaw posted:

So tempted to blow my 50 stones trying to pull ssj bardock. Anyone have any idea what the next event might be?

I burned all 150 I had with no luck. This game doesn't encourage me to spend money because it doesn't give any sort of hope. I have enough R's that I'm using them as (inefficient) training fodder now.

Getimmaaw
Dec 22, 2006

ChronoReverse posted:

I burned all 150 I had with no luck. This game doesn't encourage me to spend money because it doesn't give any sort of hope. I have enough R's that I'm using them as (inefficient) training fodder now.

I just said f it and pulled.

I was like ugh, this guy.. then I was like cool, i can feed this ssj2 to my other one, then yes!

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Middle finger to you :mad:

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
All of these people getting lucky with SSRs pushed me over the edge into buying a 10 pull. Managed PHY Super Saiyan Vegeta. It's not Bardock, but he'll do quite nicely. Also got SR TEQ Guldo :swoon:, SR AGL Roshi, and an R Trunks.

Edit: It costs how much Zeni to awaken SSRs? :eyepop: :retrogames:

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009

Echophonic posted:

Zeni isn't an issue, I have over 4 million for instance but the Supreme Kai and Old Kai medals are supposed to be hard to find.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
^^^I got an Old Kai randomly today and don't even need it..

Nice pull goons!

Also, gently caress the fact that there's 2 different PHY Android 19's.. just like there's 2 different SR INT Captain Ginyus. That's just wasting character space.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

Echophonic posted:

All of these people getting lucky with SSRs pushed me over the edge into buying a 10 pull. Managed PHY Super Saiyan Vegeta. It's not Bardock, but he'll do quite nicely. Also got SR TEQ Guldo :swoon:, SR AGL Roshi, and an R Trunks.

I fed 50 Bubbles to SS Teen Gohan. Was almost all I had managed to farm today.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

New Leaf posted:

^^^I got an Old Kai randomly today and don't even need it..

Nice pull goons!

Also, gently caress the fact that there's 2 different PHY Android 19's.. just like there's 2 different SR INT Captain Ginyus. That's just wasting character space.

It's also dumb that Character sort isn't very good. Like, really, the event Vegetas don't even end up next to each other, much less with the other Vegetas.

Largepotato posted:

I fed 50 Bubbles to SS Teen Gohan. Was almost all I had managed to farm today.

Yeah, I need like 45 Gregories. I could have been doing other stuff today, but I was trying to get Kid Vegeta instead of finishing up Bardock or getting medals.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

STABBEY THE MEANY

Tae posted:

He's a regular boss with a giant HP reserve and some stupid strong attacks. His non-special attacks were doing ~10,000 even with type matching.

Magna
Sep 3, 2007

ChronoReverse posted:

Yea, I have done 6 multipulls and 7 single pulls and have gotten more than 1 SR from a multipull twice. So 335 stones for 9 SRs, with a few being really good, one being useless, and one being a dupe.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Is Dokkan Battle lagging a normal experience on the mission maps?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
I'm about to give up on Kid Vegeta. Not because he's hard, I haven't even fought him. But because I've wasted five stamina bars just looking for him and he hasn't spawned in once.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

The fact that even the best of the best pulls still have like half of them being Bardock's friends only reinforces my decision to sit this one out.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I happen to like Bardock's friends. I may not know all of their names, but I sure do like the super attacks. :colbert:

Edit: Got my R Bardock to level 10 Super Attack. Aww yeah.

Edit 2: 78k damage to an E STR Saibaman on a Dokkan. Holy poo poo. :worship:

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Aug 17, 2015

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

So is this just Dragonball thread or does anyone here play Grand Order?

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.

Getimmaaw posted:

Hey guys, need some advice in what to focus on with my team. Currently running with SSJ2 goku, kid goku, teq ssr final form frieza, mech frieza, and king cold.
Here is my roster. Planning to save my stones for the next multi pull, but if I need to up my team i might do it.

Heres my current roster.

Someone on reddit suggested i drop king cold and kid vegeta, to replace with nails and piccolo to take advantage of their regen link.

Man, I hope I have so many cool guys by rank 39 :saddowns:

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
I wasted my last 50 dragon stones on a multi-summon (like a fool!). And then I got Fasha. Who is now Z-awakened thanks to 5 of those swords being used to level her up from 1 to 60. When my Roshi hits 80 he can got off into retirement until he hits full power.

Also even the first mission of the game is hard on Z-Hard. But at least I learned if you don't use an item on it you get 3 dragon stones from King Kai's mission.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Edit: wrong thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
Double Mecha Frieza leaders & a +5 Ki bonus from Powerup tiles.