Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Inzombiac posted:

Unless that dude fucks kids or animals, he's my hero.

Here it is folks. This is how far we have come as a species. The whimsy is gone.

Dude's awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Inzombiac posted:

To answer your question, he uh, sings and dances J-pop songs and sneaks in Norwegian metal lyrical style screams. Also in one of his shows there's an chance a Japanese wrestler will get the drop on him and he wrestles in between songs.

To me, that is a particularly strange way of following your dreams.

Fargin Icehole has a new favorite as of 01:55 on Aug 18, 2015

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Inzombiac posted:

Hi, meet Ladybeard. Professional Japanese wrestler and headliner of KAWAIICORE music group Ladybaby.

https://youtu.be/M8-vje-bq9c

(There's a slight, slight chance he fucks kids.)

Jamesman has a new favorite as of 01:55 on Aug 18, 2015

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

As long as it's not kids and animals.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Oh, I know who he is, I just couldn't remember his name. There's a weird soft spot in my disgusting heart for Jpop Metal. That poo poo is my (not really secret) secret.

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Aphrodite posted:

As long as it's not kids and animals.

Or animal kids.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
I wanted to post a picture of an adolescent goat here, but :effort:

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

RickVoid posted:

I wanted to post a picture of an adolescent goat here, but :effort:

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

I haven't seen much cosplay from The Fugitive lately. He's a dead ringer for Tommy Lee Jones!

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

Unlock alot of the cosplay gun-pointers she looks like she actually wants to shoot someone. :clint:

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"

Good effort but that breastplate doesn't fit at all

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
Is that a man? I think that's a man. That's a strong jaw line.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

New Leaf posted:

Why does it matter?

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Why does it matter?

He doesn't want to accidentally masturbate to a dude.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Yeah, Ladybeard owns. Here's an interview where he's out of character and is a cool loving Aussie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5UBEsyA_J4

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL posted:

Why does it matter?

Human brains like to put things in categories. Gender is one of those categories.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

BEEP BOOP, WHAT IS YOUR GENDER CATEGORY?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Colonial Air Force posted:

He doesn't want to accidentally masturbate to a dude.

Or maybe the opposite. :gay:

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

I see the COBRA logo, but who is the character?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Baroness but in red, I guess?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Wade Wilson posted:

I see the COBRA logo, but who is the character?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baroness_(G.I._Joe)

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
The Baroness wouldn't be part of the Crimson Guard; that rank is beneath her. :goonsay:

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

So I'm going to attempt to do my first Cosplay outfit. 24 from Venture Bros.

Been looking at random stuff to help build it but having a hard time trying to find enough foam for the wings.

Had anyone else here made a Henchmen outfit? If so any tips you could swing my way?

The Repo Man
Jul 31, 2013

I Remember...

ExplodingSquid posted:

So I'm going to attempt to do my first Cosplay outfit. 24 from Venture Bros.

Been looking at random stuff to help build it but having a hard time trying to find enough foam for the wings.

Had anyone else here made a Henchmen outfit? If so any tips you could swing my way?

The other thread will be more useful to you:http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3473045

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Picture is cropped a bit high to really verify the authenticity.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
EDIT: ^^^ :hfive:

:stare: Holy gently caress......

If the bulge is accurate that is David Bowie

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

I can't decide which one of these I like more :allears:

ExplodingSquid
Aug 11, 2008

Ahh thanks heaps man.

Content: My fav Pred cosplay.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

New Leaf posted:

If liking a lady with a stronger jawline than is commonly seen as ideal is gay then I'm gayer than glitter sprinkled on cum.

E-- \/ \/ \/ I ignored that picture but now I really like it. It seems more true to the spirit of Goon than most visualizations I've seen that only lionize the pathetic and lunatic sadbrains and not the obnoxious trolling sadbrains.

mind the walrus has a new favorite as of 06:25 on Aug 19, 2015

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

For the record, that's the SOMETHING AWFUL DOT COM PAYWALL at an event/group cosplay for Dangan Ronpa. :allears:

BOOGEYMAN

BattleCattle
May 11, 2014

ExplodingSquid posted:

Ahh thanks heaps man.

Content: My fav Pred cosplay.

That's a strong jaw line.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

If liking a Predator with a jawline stronger than your typical Freudian nightmare makes me gay, then I'm gayer than Arnold Schwarzenegger covered in mud.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Phuzzy posted:

For the record, that's the SOMETHING AWFUL DOT COM PAYWALL at an event/group cosplay for Dangan Ronpa. :allears:

BOOGEYMAN

A classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUpcl_P9ZTw

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

I laugh everytime

Also what the gently caress is dangan rompa, cause those nerds were awfully upset about not reading it?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Sappo569 posted:

I laugh everytime

Also what the gently caress is dangan rompa, cause those nerds were awfully upset about not reading it?

a japanese game that wasn't translated to english at the time, and the LP forum had the definitive playthrough for it

Nostalgia4Butts has a new favorite as of 07:50 on Aug 19, 2015

Zanael
Jan 30, 2007

Finn 3:16 says I just licorice
whipped your peppermint ass

Sappo569 posted:

I laugh everytime

A mystery/thriller/anime video game (think SAW + Ace Attorney) where you get admitted in the elite of the elite super high school (as the elite unlucky guy), but on your first day you pass out and discover you are trapped in the school with a dozen other super elite students.
Then a teddy bear tells you that you only way out is killing your classmates without getting caught.
Killings follow and you try to determine the culprit during super intense trials where the accused person gets executed on the spot whether he's really guilty or not. If you do not find the real culprit it's game over, I believe.

Since the game is apparently full of twists and everything, I can understand why people could get upset about having suddendly to pay to read the full story. Then again, gamefaqs exist for a reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Zanael posted:

A mystery/thriller/anime video game (think SAW + Ace Attorney) where you get admitted in the elite of the elite super high school (as the elite unlucky guy), but on your first day you pass out and discover you are trapped in the school with a dozen other super elite students.
Then a teddy bear tells you that you only way out is killing your classmates without getting caught.
Killings follow and you try to determine the culprit during super intense trials where the accused person gets executed on the spot whether he's really guilty or not. If you do not find the real culprit it's game over, I believe.

Since the game is apparently full of twists and everything, I can understand why people could get upset about having suddendly to pay to read the full story. Then again, gamefaqs exist for a reason.

That's not quite it. At the time, Orenronen's translation/LP was apparently the only english version in existence.

• Locked thread