Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...
That set seriously looks rad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro Nut
Feb 22, 2013

Nonsensical Space Powers, Activate! Form of Friendship!

Scyantific posted:

That totally doesn't look like a proto-JLA bunker guys :v:

Clearly, Barry needs to suggest putting logos on the table and chairs.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Astro Nut posted:

Clearly, Barry needs to suggest putting logos on the table and chairs.

Cisco: "Check out these sweet name placards I made everyone. Brushed steel :haw:"

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
Think Ollie is actually getting a Merc SLS? :aaa:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
Okay so now that I'm over Dinah Laurel and Oliver not being a couple in the show, I'm willing to give them a chance if we're done with all the weepy drama stupidity. Between the new Arrow Bunker and early promises they're going to fix the problems from last season, I have hope :unsmith:

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Ville Valo posted:

Does this mean Felicity is his sugar mama now?

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Chokes McGee posted:

I'm willing to give them a chance if we're done with all the weepy drama stupidity.

It's on the CW, don't be functionally retarded.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Ville Valo posted:

In a shocking twist, it's Diggle's new ride.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Azhais posted:

Does this mean Felicity is his sugar mama now?

That hadn't occurred to me but yeah, Felicity is probably gonna be funding all the superhero activity in Starling City.

That owns.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

rejutka posted:

It's on the CW, don't be functionally retarded.

Hey, gently caress you too buddy.

:smith:

rejutka
May 28, 2004

by zen death robot

Chokes McGee posted:

Hey, gently caress you too buddy.

:smith:

It's okay, Chokes McGee. I know you've got all this pressure on you right now but if you just, for once, let someone in and we can talk about it... maybe we can avoid the way this usually goes.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
I went looking through the comments section on that Arrow-Dome/The Quiver/The House That Arrow Built story plus the talk here about season 3 and it got me to wondering about something I've always felt since watching the end of Season 3...

Was season 4 already booked/under contract or were they ever worried about being picked up again? Cause honestly that stupid as hell "i'm so haaaaaaaapppyyyyyyyyyyyy" season finale felt more like a Welp-we-weren't-renewed finale.

And if the latter wasn't the case oh my god fire all the writers.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Duke Chin posted:

I went looking through the comments section on that Arrow-Dome/The Quiver/The House That Arrow Built story plus the talk here about season 3 and it got me to wondering about something I've always felt since watching the end of Season 3...

Was season 4 already booked/under contract or were they ever worried about being picked up again? Cause honestly that stupid as hell "i'm so haaaaaaaapppyyyyyyyyyyyy" season finale felt more like a Welp-we-weren't-renewed finale.

Season 4 was ordered shortly after the mid-season cliff-hanger finale.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
https://www.facebook.com/stephenamell/videos/904086426343292/

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Duke Chin posted:

Hey, if it actually leads into Oliver and Felicity being written like something resembling actual people, that's almost actual character development right there.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

That guy's just adorable. :allears:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Amell announced he's gonna be at WizardWorld Chicago on Friday so I bit the bullet and bought an autograph ticket.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Rhyno posted:

Amell announced he's gonna be at WizardWorld Chicago on Friday so I bit the bullet and bought an autograph ticket.

Dude's awesome in person so rest assured it'll be worth it.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Rhyno posted:

I'd buy it just to say Kyle Seager is a better 3rd baseman than Josh Donaldson

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bad Moon posted:

I'd buy it just to say Kyle Seager is a better 3rd baseman than Josh Donaldson

I don't want to get punched.

bentacos
Oct 9, 2012
I have to laugh at people that don't think that Laurel and Ollie are totally going to become a thing again in the future.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Bad Moon posted:

Cisco: "Check out these sweet name placards I made everyone. Brushed steel :haw:"

Yeah, if you don't think Cisco's going to stencil the lightning bolt on one of those chairs during the fall sweeps crossover, I dunno what to tell you

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

bentacos posted:

I have to laugh at people that don't think that Laurel and Ollie are totally going to become a thing again in the future.

Especially because Laurel and Cisco are a more interesting match

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Xelkelvos posted:

Especially because Laurel and Cisco are a more interesting match

Right now Laurel is more likely to get together with Nyssa then Oliver.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

bobkatt013 posted:

I don't see a problem with this. Other than she might be awkward as hell about it. More likely Nyssa will make a pass and she will decline, if anything at all was to happen.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

bobkatt013 posted:

Nyssa & Ollie, double Eskimo brothers.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

rejutka posted:

It's okay, Chokes McGee. I know you've got all this pressure on you right now but if you just, for once, let someone in and we can talk about it... maybe we can avoid the way this usually goes.

*gives a pissy grimace* I've got to protect this thread. You don't understand.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Chokes McGee posted:

*gives a pissy grimace* I've got to protect this thread. You don't understand.

They already killed Katie Cassidy

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Oh hey, finally going to Star City.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

First we make the body stop

Then we make the body drop

Kibayasu
Mar 28, 2010

Trigger discipline, Diggle! God.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Tigger discipline is only for people who don't want to fire.

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

Aphrodite posted:

Tigger discipline is only for people who don't want to fire bounce.

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man
Is Diggle a cop now? It would make sense for him, and Thea and Oliver, to have a job.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Freeze, dirtbag, Star City Star City Police Metro Police

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer
I just want there to be a building on fire and for an exasperated Captain Detective Lance to tell everyone it wasn't his fault.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Soothing Vapors posted:

Hi, yes, I'd like to order about, hmmm, I dunno... 300 or so of your most redundant police badges. Thanks.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Soothing Vapors posted:

It's Star City Metro Police. The Star City shield of coat of arms or whatever just included the words "Star City" in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

boom boom boom posted:

It's Star City Metro Police. The Star City shield of coat of arms or whatever just included the words "Star City" in it

oh okay thanks for breaking that down for me

• Locked thread