Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Choco1980 posted:

You came to the wrong neighborhood motherflocker.

Fixed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
#ICan'tPreen

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Everyone still thinks I'm greasy

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

That's because you are.
Growing facial hair doesn't make you an adult. Being wise enough to not have face pubes does.

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Methanar posted:

Its probably due to all the grease.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Methanar posted:

Whatever you do, don't click full resolution

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Sappo569 posted:

I did. Now I have to towel off my phone.

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Inzombiac posted:

I did. Now I have to towel off my phone.

http://www.ceoe.udel.edu/oilspill/cleanup.html

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I'd like to tell you all to stop, but I just got back from washing my face.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Methanar posted:

I don't think you look greasy but I do support a haircut and facepube deforestation

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Sappo569 posted:

I for one am pleased that Anonymous has created a Guy Fawkes mask more representative of themselves.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

I'm the guy on the right.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Really though all he needs is a fedora to bring the whole look together

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
I'm not a fedora wearer.

I really didn't think it was that bad.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Methanar posted:

Seriously dude. Cut your hair, the ridiculous facial wisps, and take a picture outside of the basement. The beard...

You've got good structure and great eyes, just can't get past the rest. Which is laughably simple and easy. Did someone say this was a good look to you? Hell the thick eyebrows with a good cut would look manlier.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Methanar posted:

I'm not a fedora wearer.

Sorry man. You got good wasted potential that others don't. And I didn't see the other posts because I'm a slow typer

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

Methanar posted:

I'm not a fedora wearer.

take the advice in the thread 'cause it's good advice. there've been a few goons who have had great potential squandered by bad decisions that got p cute after taking the advice. you look like you could clean up really nicely. the facial hair is a Really Bad Idea. i can't really tell from the dark photo but you seem to have p decent hair if you get it trimmed a bit by an experienced stylist. add a neutrogena product and you're golden, dude :)

e: or do what i did and drunkenly go on grindr like i did last night and wake up to 15 guys that had messaged you. whatever floats your goat

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

Methanar posted:

Kyle is that you?

Hoekie
Apr 22, 2010
What's up everybody. Climbing pic from a couple months ago and an old picture where I grew a santa claus beard for my brother's newborn.

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012

Methanar posted:

I'm not a fedora wearer.

The League thread has been giving you the same advice for months, friend.

You really just need a haircut and a shave.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Digital_Jesus posted:

KyleZiggy is that you?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

I just got a new case for my iPhone

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I'm the guy in the shower

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax

VendaGoat posted:

I'm the guy in the shower

is that a cookie? those carbs can do some serious damage to your hips just sayin

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Rickycat posted:

is that a cookie? those carbs can do some serious damage to your hips just sayin

I can't recall what TFR goon that is. Was a great time.

Tony Bologna
Sep 21, 2007

Talk real good 'cause I'm smart and stuff

Kitchner posted:

Just keep growing the facial hair and look like Kit Harrington.

I gotta say that's a refreshing comparison since I usually get that I look like Rory Cochrane from "Dazed and Confused."

Mocking Bird posted:

Also, if you truly want to be rid of your facial hair, your skin tone and dark hair make you a good candidate for laser hair removal :shobon: It can be very affordable if you shop around

For real? I read somewhere that it doesn't work as well for darker skin tones. That picture washes out the fact that I'm Mexican and I'm kinda dark.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Is this really better?

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Get a normal haircut and get your brows threaded.

Dont wear black/dark tees with stuff on them.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
A haircut and a shirt that fits would go a long way. Maybe go outside, wear spf 10 sunscreen, and get a little color to you.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Like Darth said, you have a lot of potential. That's why everybody is advising you! Go follow it and report back :3:

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

VendaGoat posted:

A haircut and a shirt that fits would go a long way. Maybe go outside, wear spf 10 sunscreen, and get a little color to you.

It is below freezing for 8 months of the year. Even now nights hover around 4-8 degrees.

DateDetailed Forecast
Tonight Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Low plus 5.
Tue, 18 Aug A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 15. UV index 5 or moderate.
Night Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing in the evening. Low 6.
Wed, 19 Aug Sunny. High 16.
Night Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 4.
Thu, 20 Aug A mix of sun and cloud. High 16.
Night Cloudy periods. Low 5.

Tony Bologna
Sep 21, 2007

Talk real good 'cause I'm smart and stuff

Methanar posted:

Is this really better?

It's a step in the right direction, just go to a hairdresser and ask them to give you a haircut that compliments your facial structure. Also people who are saying your clothes are ill-fitted are spot on, man.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Methanar posted:

Is this really better?

Did it change? But really, look at that chin! Noice stuff there

Hairs need a cuttin

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Methanar posted:

It is below freezing for 8 months of the year. Even now nights hover around 4-8 degrees.

DateDetailed Forecast
Tonight Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Low plus 5.
Tue, 18 Aug A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. High 15. UV index 5 or moderate.
Night Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing in the evening. Low 6.
Wed, 19 Aug Sunny. High 16.
Night Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 4.
Thu, 20 Aug A mix of sun and cloud. High 16.
Night Cloudy periods. Low 5.

There are winter clothes. The goon moratorium on hats does not extend to knit caps when it is freezing out.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
It's amazing how much better you look already. But seriously, get a good haircut, and some nice clothes, and you won't look 14 anymore. There's really nothing wrong facially there.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Methanar posted:

Is this really better?

Smile goddamn it. Does look better sans beard.

Thirteen Orphans
Dec 2, 2012

I am a writer, a doctor, a nuclear physicist and a theoretical philosopher. But above all, I am a man, a hopelessly inquisitive man, just like you.
I decided to make a change recently.

How I spent most of my adult life:

And now:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

I like it! I'm not usually a fan of shaved heads but a lot of goons in here seem to make it work :)

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Actually you could have pulled off a pretty sweet jack black if you had trimmed the beard and hair up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Hollismason posted:

I'm the guy on the right.

I find it hard to believe that you're Charlie Sheen