Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Lol loving Djames sounds like Rocco Botte from Mega64.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRealestMatt
Jun 27, 2014

The Boss. The CEO. The J-Cup Lover.
Just so you guys know...expect to see Slowbeef in an intro soon!

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Matt and Pat poo poo talking Jeff Jerrett reminded me that the only good thing he did in TNA was his MMA Enthusiast gimmick: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6S2ysN5izk

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

TheRealestMatt posted:

who? never heard of him

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

TheRealestMatt posted:

SBF had a good run, but I guess it's over now.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Didn't slowbeef RP a best friends video a long time ago?

Red Metal
Oct 23, 2012

Let me tell you about Homestuck

Fun Shoe
I think that was Chip and Ironicus.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
Podcast is up! "WE DO IT"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stNmSsiNoWM

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

TheRealestMatt posted:

Sweet. The two SBF appearances on retsutalk like 2 years ago are how I discovered you guys and became a fan! It was Woolie and then Pat, I think?

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

beep by grandpa posted:

Sweet. The two SBF appearances on retsutalk like 2 years ago are how I discovered you guys and became a fan! It was Woolie and then Pat, I think?

I just remember Pat talking mad poo poo about DSP and it being hilarious.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Rodyle posted:

SBF had a good run, but I guess it's over now.

Super Beef Friends

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Raise your Spirit Balls, Koei Tecmo will release Dead or Alive 3 volleyball in the West if there's enough demand!!!

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

beep by grandpa posted:

Podcast with Woolie, January 2014
Podcast with Pat, March 2014

And then, much later in November, Slowbeef making GBS threads all over Alien Soldier while Woolie looks on in awe:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZskKA6jL9I8

cmykJester
Feb 16, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
God bless the super best friends for finding interesting stuff on NeoGAF so I don't have to touch that site.

I do think Liam is being kind of dense when he mentions he doesn't see why people are so upset with Keji Inafune. He's been pretty sketchy lately and I think it's completely fair for people to say that they don't like how he is approaching his games lately.

cmykJester fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Aug 18, 2015

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

Tae posted:

Raise your Spirit Balls, Koei Tecmo will release Dead or Alive 3 volleyball in the West if there's enough demand!!!

I don't suppose there's even the faintest hint of a thought of consideration towards a PC version, is there?

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
For all of Koei Tecmo's (admittedly rather shoddy) PC ports, they've had zero success in that market. It's quite amazing really.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

It's really weird how Liam doesn't want to play Witcher 3 because it has mediocre gameplay when he plays garbage like Neptunia or Criminal Girls.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Because he's a true weaboo

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Andrast posted:

It's really weird how Liam doesn't want to play Witcher 3 because it has mediocre gameplay when he plays garbage like Neptunia or Criminal Girls.

Very weird, considering Witcher 3 has great gameplay.

ChumpsForChange
Jun 2, 2011
It's really funny how upset Liam he's when they have differing opinions on the podcast. Telling Pat he's being pedantic when trying to explain why people would not like Inafune is some next level poo poo.

Genetic Toaster
Jun 5, 2011

"The Ouya Did Literally Nothing Wrong" -- Rising Superstar Liam, 2015

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
liam's attempts to shut down any conversation he personally disagrees with are consistently embarrassing

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Liam says some weird things sometimes. Like in the No More Heroes 2 LP I'm watching he says something like, "I would like She-Hulk if she wasn't such a slut. She has too much sex for a woman"

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Andrast posted:

The Witcher 2 has about the same level of clunkiness in its combat than any of those games, so he really should be more comfortable with it, I agree.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Liam says some weird things sometimes. Like in the No More Heroes 2 LP I'm watching he says something like, "I would like She-Hulk if she wasn't such a slut. She has too much sex for a woman"

I didn't watch that LP so wow

pulp rag
Feb 25, 2013

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Yeah, Rising Superstar gets pretty insufferable on most of the podcasts where he has an argument.

And that thing about She-Hulk? Wooow.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

I have not seen that LP and I'm not calling bullshit but can I get a time stamp/link to confirm?

Do not even ask
Apr 8, 2008

I think I have a problem. I took way too much pleasure from Woolie's dejection upon realizing that Gate is going to not only poo poo the bed, but fill the entire abode with feces.

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I don't know why you guys seem so bent out of shape about Liam? His spirit animal is essentially a games poster. We need only to make him realize this :allears:

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

I have not seen that LP and I'm not calling bullshit but can I get a time stamp/link to confirm?

It's one of the last videos, its's like an hour and a half long. The audio is bad for the voices, so they can be hard to hear. Maybe I am misinterpreting a joke, but I know for sure he says that She-Hulk would be cool if she wasn't "a slut", and when Woolie tries to argue with him he doubles down on the opinion.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

:shrug: Sexual empowerment isn't moe.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

FauxGateau posted:

I don't know why you guys seem so bent out of shape about Liam? His spirit animal is essentially a games poster. We need only to make him realize this :allears:

I like Liam just fine. He just has the tendency to have really weird opinions sometimes while being really dismissive of other opinions. Like that one time when he went off on the Bravely default "censorship".

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

and when Woolie tries to argue with him he doubles down on the opinion.

liam.txt

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Andrast posted:

I like Liam just fine. He just has the tendency to have really weird opinions sometimes while being really dismissive of other opinions. Like that one time when he went off on the Bravely default "censorship".

I think it's the age difference, really. As you get older, you learn what belongs to your inside voice and what belongs to you outside voice. Doesn't necessarily make you a better person, but far less contemptible. Lord knows I said some loving retarded stuff when I was younger and only age and experience made me take a back seat and reevaluate.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Radio Paranoia posted:

I think it's the age difference, really. As you get older, you learn what belongs to your inside voice and what belongs to you outside voice. Doesn't necessarily make you a better person, but far less contemptible. Lord knows I said some loving retarded stuff when I was younger and only age and experience made me take a back seat and reevaluate.

He's like 22 years old. Age really isn't a good excuse at that point.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

22? Yes it absolutely is lol. The brain keeps growing until 25/26, folks!

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI

beep by grandpa posted:

22? Yes it absolutely is lol. The brain keeps growing until 25/26, folks!

i'm 22 and i dont like weird anime games

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

That's not actually the point but thanks for proving it anyway!

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Depths posted:

Are you sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Depths posted:

im sure you do.