Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cytoc
Apr 3, 2009

Gridlocked posted:

>PERFORM Thriller Dance

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Gridlocked posted:

>PERFORM Thriller Dance

Schwza
Apr 28, 2008

Gridlocked posted:

>PERFORM Thriller Dance

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Gridlocked posted:

>PERFORM Thriller Dance

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Gridlocked posted:

>PERFORM Thriller Dance

almightyerin
Apr 16, 2007

The one the only. Accept no substitutes.
Too lazy to find it and quote it so

>PERFORM Thriller Dance

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Gridlocked posted:

>PERFORM Thriller Dance

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Gridlocked posted:

>PERFORM Thriller Dance

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

hosed up that you guys are gonna put atma through the effort of animating that

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

posting is magic

yeah it's pretty vicious, pick something better or put a coin in the man's patreon if you're going to make him work

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.

TEAYCHES posted:

almightyerin
Apr 16, 2007

The one the only. Accept no substitutes.
He doesn't have to meticulously animate every dance step.

Vagon
Oct 22, 2005

Teehee!
>Praise the great Peacock with your new buddies.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Gridlocked posted:

>PERFORM Thriller Dance

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~

Vagon posted:

>Praise the great Peacock with your new buddies.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

TEAYCHES posted:

>Realize the guy voluntarily making the pretend adventure game thread won't be you friend for sticking up for him

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

spudsbuckley posted:

>Realize the guy voluntarily making the pretend adventure game thread won't be you friend for sticking up for him

here, you can donate to his patreon

https://www.patreon.com/Atmaz?ty=h

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

TEAYCHES posted:

here, you can donate to his patreon

https://www.patreon.com/Atmaz?ty=h

The day i start giving money to people for starting threads in GBS is the day i poo poo gently caress fart.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

spudsbuckley posted:

The day i start giving money to people for starting threads in GBS is the day i poo poo gently caress fart.

you seem really negative, are you feeling ok

3D GAY WORLD
May 15, 2007

TEAYCHES posted:

you seem really negative, are you feeling ok

he is going through a rough time and needs a safe space to work out some issues god bless

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

posting is magic

3D GAY WORLD posted:

he is going through a rough time and needs a safe space to work out some issues god bless

well known safe space GBS

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

Gridlocked posted:

>PERFORM Thriller Dance

You spend time choreographing a set of synchronized dance moves that convey the idea that each individual dancer is a zombie with an excellent sense of rhythm. It looks really good and is super cool. It would probably be great set to music.

Everything certainly comes together here. You truly outdo yourself. Wow. This is genuinely awesome and fills you with a great sense of reward.

The people you've mind controlled react to it as if it were torture, and are crying throughout - though they loyally practice each move to perfection.

Brinner posted:

just look at whats under the loving tarp already.

Robbie Fowler posted:

EAT POCKET BEANS

You casually toss beans into your mouth as you flip open the tarp on the boat the men were hauling.

Littered among various tools, books, and survival supplies, you see at least a dozen frozen bodies arranged neatly.

Your men huddle around and look down at them with sympathy, then turn to you and speak synchronously.

"We are taking them with us. We can't let her have them. No man deserves what she does to them, not even in death."

"Oh, that's nice," you respond as you crunch on the last of the frozen beans. You feel no effect and lose the beans from your inventory.

NecroMonster and other variations posted:

>make the minions fuse

Under your command, the men reluctantly draw closer together. You teach them the method of fusion you learned by using the Egg.

Each possessing a limited form of some of the Egg's power, they are able to fuse their bodies together.

One man's limbs melt into another's. Screams of pain follow flashes of light and smells of burning flesh as their bodies arrange themselves in ways nature never intended.

The sound of each fusion is like a giant sheet of paper being crushed between two buckets of meat.

The end result is a screaming, skittering abomination that cracks its joints awkwardly as it shuffles across the ice. Bound to them through the egg, you feel their agony somewhere in the back of your mind.

> :ovr:

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
>gently caress the fusion monster

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
>CAST Raise Dead Rank 3

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
> Say "Hello, I am looking for Captain Sir John Franklin's lost expedition in which two ships became icebound in Victoria Strait near King William Island in the Canadian Arctic."

for the love of god lets start some kind of narative

Tenzarin fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Aug 19, 2015

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

posting is magic

Tenzarin posted:

> Say "Hello, I am looking for Captain Sir John Franklin's lost expedition in which two ships became icebound in Victoria Strait near King William Island in the Canadian Arctic."

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

>command your new creation to lead you to Her

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Broenheim posted:

TwoFire
Sep 11, 2001

by Ralp

Broenheim posted:

queef anxiety
Mar 4, 2009

yeah
>Ride your new steed to the next set piece after looting anything of value from the sled.

e: actually gently caress that tie the creature to the sled and lead it back to Her for some sick rep.

queef anxiety fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Aug 19, 2015

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Tenzarin posted:

zgrowler2
Oct 29, 2011

HOW DOES THE IPHONE APP WORK?? I WILL SPAM ENDLESSLY EVERYWHERE AND DISREGARD ANY REPLIES

Tenzarin posted:

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Tenzarin posted:

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Tenzarin posted:

see, we COULD do this, but on the other hand

> gently caress gay butts, pooping weed dicks on the cucks lol

(no but seriously I vote for the quoted post)

Atma
Sep 16, 2002

College Slice

Tenzarin posted:

"Dead," the largest face screams, "all dead," the others echo.

"We are the last," the blue head says, blood gurgling from its mouth.

"We failed!" They wail pathetically.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

> Ask what happened to the expedition and whether there was some sort of supernatural magic woman involved and if so who she is

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

TEAYCHES posted:

>command your new creation to lead you to Her

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Broenheim posted:

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender

Broenheim posted: