Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Intruder posted:

Well rightly so, JJ is cool and good unlike the dickbag dirty player who isn't as good yet your team just paid more money for :colbert:

THUNDERDOME

I'd trade you watt for Suh immediately don't remind me of this dark fact

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Both teams would be decimated by dead money

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Intruder posted:

Both teams would be decimated by dead money

Which is why we should allow teams to trade cap space and cash considerations as well.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Watts just a toolbag but an overall amazing player with a good heart, at least. Swearinger was just a cheap shotting shithead. Not even CLOSE.

So yes.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

No Butt Stuff posted:

Which is why we should allow teams to trade cap space and cash considerations as well.

Just imagine how screwed the Raiders really would have been in the late Al Davis era if this had been allowed.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Pretty much this.

You need to focus on your post quality a bit more, perhaps a trip to a deserted Cabin with no frills will set you right.

Edit lol I just realized you're on quite the jj watt crusade this thread.

You know, it would be cool if someone could actually give an example other than "dude's a toolbag hur dur". Taking the selfie over mettenberger's inert corpse doesn't count cuz that was cool as gently caress.

Intruder posted:

Well rightly so, JJ is cool and good unlike the dickbag dirty player who isn't as good yet your team just paid more money for :colbert:

THUNDERDOME

e: I still can't decide if I think he's awesome but his personality sucks or if his personality sucking is what drove him to be awesome :shrug: Or maybe he's a good dude and he's just intense when it comes to football or he just likes putting on a show for the cameras or I don't know man

You should probably stop crusading.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I don't see why I should stop crusading, the Crusaders probably have a better QB than my dumb team

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

I like JJ cause I'm pretty sure he's not gonna go Greg hardy

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

That applies both to the beating women and to the becoming a Cowboy, which are equally despicable acts IMO

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

NC-17 posted:

Just imagine how screwed the Raiders really would have been in the late Al Davis era if this had been allowed.

They'd still be screwed to this day.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
I'm pretty sure if you told J.J. Watt that throwing a woman onto a bed of guns would help him get sacks he would at least consider it.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Intruder posted:

That applies both to the beating women and to the becoming a Cowboy, which are equally despicable acts IMO

Plenty of otherwise likable men have slipped up and accidentally decked a woman, but there has never been a likable person who chose to become a Cowboy. Noted scumbag Darren McFadden or wannabe Cowboy Adrian Peterson are perfect examples.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

warcrimes posted:

You know, it would be cool if someone could actually give an example other than "dude's a toolbag hur dur". Taking the selfie over mettenberger's inert corpse doesn't count cuz that was cool as gently caress.

Ive seriously said it. Hes a liar and a hypocrite. He lied about that cabin in the woods thing, which, who really cares what you do when training? You deserve some egg like $50,000 chamber, dude. Have at it.

Then there was him having selfies but that was kinda lame. It's just his attitude kinda described in the Texans articles about Watt. It's likely irrational, just like the people disliking Tebow thing (for example)

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

JJ Watt is trying to act how he thinks people want their athletes to be. Nothing he does off the football field comes across as anything but douchey. The cabin thing is so lame even if he did it with a true cabin in the woods like the loving Unabomber. Him tackling that guy on stage at the country concert which was totally not a planned stage thing at all wow great form JJ Watt! And even though everyone knows it was stage, it's so stupid that even if it wasn't stage it's only a little less stupid. When he was courtside dancing on the old lady. Rapping FORT MINOR while sitting on a tire. Like dude. Come on.

This tweet

Like...if this tweet doesn't make you hate him you have a pee brain

He's the type of person that hates people who use selfie stick and he's a flagpole for dog whistle racism because he does things The Right Way.

You ain't gotta lie to kick it, JJ. Just be a loving normal person, maybe get busted with a little coke or something so I can stop rooting for you to have a career ending injury.

Also "JJ" has to be the softest initial name in the world and if it wasn't for the fact that I broke my arm back in the day I know I could beat him up because he's just mentally weak

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

JJ Watt is the type of guy who would give up his first class seat for a soldier but then take a picture of billy bootcamp shuffling up the aisle so he could tweet about it

What a shot JJ https://twitter.com/ABurish37/status/614714163944914944

7 RING SHRIMP fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Aug 19, 2015

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Hey, for real, guys, gently caress you if you own a selfie stick.

ComposerGuy
Jul 28, 2007

Conspicuous Absinthe
I spent about 45 seconds with JJ Watt so we're basically best buds and I can confirm that everything said about him in this thread is real and true. All of it. Even where it's contradictory.

Especially where it's contradictory.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Chichevache posted:

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

lol if you don't wanna like jj cause people will think you're racist or something.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

Chichevache posted:

but I use it for kayaking

If the worst thing Watt is is sort of a douche, the Texans have it pretty well.

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

I never thought a guy who isn't a rapist would make someone so mad.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Ive seriously said it. Hes a liar and a hypocrite. He lied about that cabin in the woods thing, which, who really cares what you do when training? You deserve some egg like $50,000 chamber, dude. Have at it.

Then there was him having selfies but that was kinda lame. It's just his attitude kinda described in the Texans articles about Watt. It's likely irrational, just like the people disliking Tebow thing (for example)

I never thought the cabin thing was actually serious but I could see a rational human being getting really mad over it. You must really hate Suh, a guy who has actually intentionally tried to hurt other people, right?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Athanatos posted:

but I use it for kayaking

I hope you tip over while practicing in a kiddie pool, and you get caught under your Lil dinghy and drown in a puddle.:colbert:

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx

PrinceRandom posted:

I never thought a guy who isn't a rapist would make someone so mad.

He lied, man. About what, I'm not entirely sure, but that language is really strong.

Wanvig
Sep 8, 2003

I still love how people get mad at JJ because they envisioned him living in a one room cabin like Walter White.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

JJ Watt isn't a bad person, he's just the worst good person alive

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Holy poo poo i forgot about the seven stops at the goalline, I hope this ep covers the game start to finish

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Watt & Wilfork: Brunch buddies

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

BBQ brunch?

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Brian Cushing you loving loser

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Roids are for dudes.

I like JJ more than Cushing.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮

PrinceRandom posted:

Roids are for dudes.

I like JJ more than Cushing.

They're a yin and yang.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

"slapdick rookie"

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
Now we know where Arian Foster got his answers from!

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

NUK sexy as gently caress.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

I would watch an entire episode of Deandre Hopkins debating the merits of various dogs.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮
:siren: Clowney sighting :siren:

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

McNair looks like Brando in Island of Dr. Moraeu

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

I want to be Clowney's dreads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Cushing is the best kind of douchebag haha. Yes. I get the feeling hes going to make this interesting at least

• Locked thread