Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I dont know
Aug 9, 2003

That Guy here...

This is actually a relief, I was dreading a couple weeks of Planned Parenthood sells babies for food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Post 9-11 User
Apr 14, 2010
How many times has a McCoy threatened to beat up someone? I recall there were threats of violence against another comic author during some Twitter spat (it could have been any one of the usual assholes, maybe it was not McCoy).

Good message but inept artwork. Lupe made this point better, anyway: (so did Little Brother)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGsdA9lSV2U

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

theflyingexecutive posted:

I would be (a little more) down for voter id if you could actually get an id at the post office (in walking distance) instead of the dmv (in a strip mall six miles from downtown serviced by a bus that only runs once a day Monday-Wednesday).

Well if you're willing to pay more and wait weeks you can get a passport through the post office. And then you can get stared at like you grew a third head when you use it as your I.D. for voting.

That Old Tree
Jun 24, 2012

nah

I always run out of steam when it comes to explaining the barriers to voting ID, when the same people I'd need to explain those barriers to are usually the same ones who are somehow iffy on funding poo poo like "drive-able roads."

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

You see it's broke nigga racism
That's that "Don't touch anything in the store"
And this rich nigga racism
That's that "Come in, please buy more
What you want, a Bentley? Fur coat? A diamond chain?
All you blacks want all the same things"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Branco picks another winner!

Months and months away from the START of the primary season, surely this fruitloop getting tons of media attention right now is sure to just go from strength to strength!

Edit: To wash the taste of looking up Branco cartoons from my mouth, here's another cartoon I found while searching that still cracks me up.

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 08:52 on Aug 19, 2015

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Jerusalem posted:

Branco picks another winner!

this looks too competent for branco. I get a vibe similar to the 1800's political cartoons

Armani
Jun 22, 2008

Now it's been 17 summers since I've seen my mother

But every night I see her smile inside my dreams

Exclamation Marx posted:

He burned his daughter at the stake

This was stupid good, thank you.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

EndOfTheWorld posted:

Jesus, Gary McCoy is like a real-life version of Mac from Always Sunny

Just replace 'science' with 'liberal'!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFPtjXFfczM

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

I would vote Pope Francis for total global controller.

Ah, yes, after the "Muslims are sharks", we get the "Blacks are extraterrestrial invaders". It's important to insist that only drunk WASPs are human!

rydiafan posted:

I often hold one finger erect while thinking to myself.

I do too, when thinking about hacktoonists.

theflyingexecutive posted:

I would be (a little more) down for voter id if you could actually get an id at the post office (in walking distance) instead of the dmv (in a strip mall six miles from downtown serviced by a bus that only runs once a day Monday-Wednesday).

In my country you get your voter ID sent through the mail. It's automatic, you don't need to specifically ask for it; the local town hall takes care of it.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I unironically support a one-world (federal or confederate) government so hey this sounds ok to me.

Erenthal
Jan 1, 2008

A relaxing walk in the woods
Grimey Drawer
It's a bit like the old Asay toons where the dystopian future is mainly distinguished by people riding bikes and enjoying accessible government health services.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Is Sheeple the monthly magazine of choice for Captain Planet villains? Because that's the only way this cover would make sense. N. W. O. is Gaia!

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won

Those glasses :3:

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

Zetsubou-san posted:

this looks too competent for branco. I get a vibe similar to the 1800's political cartoons

I am almost certain it is, but my 2 minutes of googling have shown nothing. :saddowns:

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

This guy is 10/10, so great; I'm going through his deviant art account and it's all the good poo poo I crave for

bonus sexy lady I have to put behind :nws: warnings because you're obviously reading dumb cartoons at work

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

JonPop is that you?

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

"Race war" :stare: Wow, Lester.

GlennFinito
Oct 15, 2013

This is about something specific?

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

A Certified Jerk

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

WitchFetish posted:

This guy is 10/10, so great; I'm going through his deviant art account and it's all the good poo poo I crave for

bonus sexy lady I have to put behind :nws: warnings because you're obviously reading dumb cartoons at work

Is this the same guy who did this?

Which someone inexplicably redrew terribly, with white people

e: oh weird, he drew it but didn't write the dialog, and them some jerk removed the attribution from the image but wasn't smart enough to just crop it
http://alexlartwork22.deviantart.com/art/EMOTIONAL-BRICKS-513917661

Saint Sputnik fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Aug 19, 2015

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I'm a little disappointed he didn't put "HELTER SKELTER" on there

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Masterful use of palette swapping.

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Saint Sputnik posted:

Is this the same guy who did this?

Which someone inexplicably redrew terribly, with white people

Definitely, here's his gallery, and it's on the first page, but without text for some reason.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Saint Sputnik posted:

e: oh weird, he drew it but didn't write the dialog, and them some jerk removed the attribution from the image but wasn't smart enough to just crop it
http://alexlartwork22.deviantart.com/art/EMOTIONAL-BRICKS-513917661
I'll fill in the blanks I'll give it the old college try lets see here
"heeeere's johnny oh wait no more wall to go... heeere's johnny aw man still more wall... heeeere's goddamn it does this wall ever end?"
"i am safe behind my many brick walls"

I think bors's crowdsourced pun mill failed him and he just gave up on that comic idea or it'll be more out of date than tinsley.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

GlennFinito posted:

This is about something specific?

Australia is a racist mad max shithole that has progressed to full on concentration camps for immigrates.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

drat. Must've slept through the race war.

I think Rall may be on to something here. Trump is the only republican who isn't boring as gently caress.

The part of the candidates I don't remember will be played by Joe Biden.

Trump is a human WMD.

Hopefully Trump doesn't get Bennett fired for this.

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Internet Webguy posted:

Trump is a human WMD.

While aimed at Washington, his outdated ways will cause him to fall just short of DC proper.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Internet Webguy posted:

The part of the candidates I don't remember will be played by Joe Biden.

"No, YOUR side is the one with no good candidates! And the reason people don't like Hillary is because of our carefully-nurtured email scandal! And Bernie is bad because uh I dunno he's old I guess"

Internet Webguy posted:

Trump is a human WMD.

We the people are fed up with Donald Trump's bullshit. Fire the rear end in a top hat out of a cannon. AGC.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Klaus88 posted:

Australia is a racist mad max shithole that has progressed to full on concentration camps for immigrates.

It's about approval for a coalmine being overturned because it'd wreck the environment for a protected species of skink.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Internet Webguy posted:

Trump is a human WMD.

Nobody's thinking has ever been more wishful than Branco's.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

.Edward Penischin posted:

If you want to go spit on a McCoy brother, now's your chance.

InternetToughGuyMagazine.jpg

Gary McCoy is such an impotent stooge.

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

A Certified Jerk
New Sleeper Ave. story about our favorite subject: Israel

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

loquacius posted:

"No, YOUR side is the one with no good candidates! And the reason people don't like Hillary is because of our carefully-nurtured email scandal! And Bernie is bad because uh I dunno he's old I guess"

Yeah, all 3 of the 'candidates' listed (someone let Joe Biden know he announced his candidacy please) are far more electable than any Republican candidate at the moment, so I guess the Donkey has fear of success?

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Good job, Lester, your newfound love of "real unemployment," Eric Allie-style, isn't even the fifth dumbest thing in this cartoon.

Also, "race war"? Like this guy or these guys? Or like a cartoonist from, say, Rome, Georgia, who once forwarded around a stormfront original picture during the Zimmerman case? Like that guy, maybe?

What kind of an opinion page editor looks at a cartoon from freaking Mike Lester proclaiming the ills of a "race war" and thinks, oh yes, this is definitely a viewpoint worth newsprint? Couldn't you outsource racist trash like this to any old Cletus Q. Beauregard who wouldn't command Lester's syndication prices?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Mr. Squishy posted:

It's about approval for a coalmine being overturned because it'd wreck the environment for a protected species of skink.

I'm glad for the little skinks. :unsmith:

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

loquacius posted:

We the people are fed up with Donald Trump's bullshit. Fire the rear end in a top hat out of a cannon. AGC.

Yeah this is like the second cartoon in a row where Branco fantasizes about Trump getting gruesomely and hilariously murdered.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

• Locked thread