Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
gently caress. How did I beat this dungeon the first time with my Urd team? I have no idea. I may have to just give up for now and try again next time. Does progress for Challenge series like these reset each time they show up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Artificer posted:

gently caress. How did I beat this dungeon the first time with my Urd team? I have no idea. I may have to just give up for now and try again next time. Does progress for Challenge series like these reset each time they show up?

They get reset, yes. Which is good because you get more rewards

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

trucutru posted:

They get reset, yes. Which is good because you get more rewards

Well in that case I will go at it again with my Urd team. Should be easier to play with while blinded that way. Plus Chiyome has 2 blind resists too.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

FrickenMoron posted:

PAD 8.2 will be out in Japan this thursday and will include triple typing support and the new ranked Arena mode. The first dungeon will be Zeus Vulcan.

http://pad.gungho.jp/member/update8_2.html

The prizes you can get (You only get the one in the bracket you're in)

Top 10% - High Premium Dragon / Flampy / Woodpy / Bubpy
Top 20% - High Premium Dragon / Flampy / Bubpy
Top 30% - High Premium Dragon / Flampy
Top 40% - Premium Dragon / Fire Resist Latent TAMA
Top 50% - Premium Dragon / ATK UP Latent TAMA
Top 75% - Premium Dragon
Top 100% - TAMADRA

Triple Typings

Demon Hadar - Add Devil
God Canopus - Add God
Kirin UUVO - Add Dragon
RGBL Valks - Add Attacker and +100 ATK
DValk - Add Devil and +200 HP

Also some interface changes, new Enless corridors.

+7 day login bonus is changed to 1000 pal points per day!

I still have no idea where reddit got premium from in "predra "

Can't wait for A-Isis though. Already got everything for her including the Ra

e: Crap I need to Unevo her
Please Come after friday

Postal Parcel fucked around with this message at 14:36 on Aug 19, 2015

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

I assume you have to beat zeus vulcan at all? Uggh. Not ready.

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
Beach Dungeon question

I'm trying to farm up all the skillup mons on floors 1-3, especially floor 3. Can clear any difficulty, what is the ideal level for those drops? I don't particularly care about Hera-is drops

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Hmmm. I will replace Valk with Echidna to buy time on Yomi so I dont eat her 18k immediately after the blind.

NextTime000
Feb 3, 2011

bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
<----------------------------
I guess I'm not ready for island - master yet...

Or the first area of Ocean of heaven too apparently...

Got like 1 rainbow keeper yesterday, and I gotta save my stamina for pendra village today, so I doubt I'm getting any mystic masks.

Then again I need the pendra first anyway since I can't evolve things until they are level capped :v

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
Looking for a last minute BFF friend, here's my poo poo if you're interested:

https://www.padherder.com/user/b0ng/monsters

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
I'm trying Cauchemar for the first time today and I'd like some advice. I'm thinking of running:

Lkali/SS Isis/SQ/Yomi/Lmeta

I have a lot of other options too. Here's my box:

https://www.padherder.com/user/ElephantAmbush/monsters

Qylvaran
Mar 28, 2010

Raenir K. Artemi posted:

The only actives that kill blinds are Hobgoblin style board refreshes

Alternatively, Goemon. It doesn't get rid of the blind, but it eliminates the confusion.

The Jumpoff
May 4, 2011
Your dad's in the Russian Mafia, that's the jumpoff!
I made a team that can reliably farm Wednesday Mythical! loving finally masks are no longer a limitation in evoing stuff for me!

As a bonus the team is slightly janky.

I actually have Blue Chester to go with this team, but I don't have his awakenings so it wouldn't get me to 100% skill bind resist. So I made due.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Artificer posted:

It's super easy with an Urd/Skuld/Verdandi team because the only orbs that matter are the primary color and they are all enhanced anyway so you see most of them. Blinds are mostly a non-issue for mono-color teams.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

I already have the materials for Anubis, just have to skill level up some Izanami and my dark kali and toss in something else to make a decent team.
The real struggle is finding Anubis friends

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

Need to finish up a pre-reset BFF triangle, for whoever else has been slacking. I run hyper Horus and Ronia, working on Parvati, Yamato and Pandora. Peeps who want to keep Goemon Kagu or DL Fagan up in slot2 for farming be cool too, I can do that.

393 086 284

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

I'll probably be wanting to BFF someone who runs Sarasvati for the next BFF cycle. Like I posted earlier, I'll have an A. Bastet soon as well (as soon as sphynx rolls around) and that will be my slot 2.

I'll be running Sarasvati/A.Bastet with a rotating cast of Ronia, Verdandi, Light Meta, And eventually A. Horus. I also have a U&Y that can go up upon request

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

Yay! Mini ronia gets her evo. Is she getting the min cool down dropped to 13 at the same time? I wouldn't mind getting those last two skill ups when I evo her.

The Jumpoff posted:

I made a team that can reliably farm Wednesday Mythical! loving finally masks are no longer a limitation in evoing stuff for me!

As a bonus the team is slightly janky.

That looks slightly familiar. I cram a Red Chester on my Parvati team to clear Wednesday.

Battle Pigeon
Nov 7, 2011

I am dancing potato
give me millet

Doom breed posted:

I guess I should try and get in on this BFF thing as well.

PAD EU goons are an endangered species I think, but if there's any interested I mostly run A. Ra and a +297 Beelz with some Athena thrown in too.

Should also have A. Shiva and A. Parvati available by the weekend, although their teams are work-in-progress currently so I won't be using them much right away.

We could make a BFF triangle with psilo if you want after the reset, if you haven't anyone else in mind. Right now I mostly use +297 Isis, +297 Athena, Awoken Parvati, Awoken Bastet, Lu Bu. I have A Ra if you needed it throwing up at any point, and some various other interesting stuff like Durga, Beelz, Attackerasu, Blonia, Kushinada, A Minerva, soon A Neptune, etc. My PADHerder is out of date in regards to levels and some evos but most of my stuff is there.

Wylie
Jun 27, 2005

Ever to conquer, never to yield.

I'm looking for some Verdandi-havers to BFF with when the reset happens. My own Verd is max-level, +180 or so and rising- I plan on hypermaxing her once I figure out how to beat Thursday mythical.

here are my mans look at them

Right now, I've got chibi Isis in slot 2, but LKali will probably end up there once I level her up.

While I'm here, are there any other decent teams hiding in my box that I don't know about?

e: I'll give it a shot tomorrow- that exact team is what I'm farming with and leveling up. I guess I'm just looking at the skills the last board uses and freaking out a little.

Wylie fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Aug 19, 2015

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Wylie posted:

I'm looking for some Verdandi-havers to BFF with when the reset happens. My own Verd is max-level, +180 or so and rising- I plan on hypermaxing her once I figure out how to beat Thursday mythical.

Right now, I've got chibi Isis in slot 2, but LKali will probably end up there once I level her up.

While I'm here, are there any other decent teams hiding in my box that I don't know about?

You can clear Thursday Mythical Right now with your Verdandi team.'

Verdandi/GZL/Cu Chu/ADK I guess/Echidna should do it no problem.

Paul Zuvella fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Aug 19, 2015

maou shoujo
Apr 12, 2014

ニンゲンの表裏一体

Artificer posted:

Does an Lkali active clear blinds? I have died on Yomi Goddess Yamato Challenge a horrifying amount of times thanks to Yomis blind and 18k damage follow up.

Edit: How often does Yamato Challenge come back? Is progress reset each time?

I don't know if you have her, but A.Minerva cheesed it for me first try. Quick and easy, never in danger beyond DIza making poison. Bring a board changer sub and bam.

silvergoose posted:

I assume you have to beat zeus vulcan at all? Uggh. Not ready.

The Zeus Vulcan Cup Beta is not the same as ZV Descended. The ZV Cup has only 7 fights. (It may or may not actually be easier.)

shiatza
May 15, 2005

Wylie posted:

e: I'll give it a shot tomorrow- that exact team is what I'm farming with and leveling up. I guess I'm just looking at the skills the last board uses and freaking out a little.

Evo and awaken that Griffin rider. He gets two prongs and has a pretty decent active. He's much better than ADK. You should also level and use Verdandi #2 in place of Echidna unless you really, really need a delay.

Wylie
Jun 27, 2005

Ever to conquer, never to yield.

Actually, both of those things are on my to-do list. I need a dub-mythlit and a dub-emelit to evo the Rider, that should happen on Friday. Verd #2 has been getting most of my green xp ever since I maxed out Verd #1- once she passes Echidna's stats, she's going in.

GoodBee
Apr 8, 2004

maou shoujo posted:

I don't know if you have her, but A.Minerva cheesed it for me first try. Quick and easy, never in danger beyond DIza making poison. Bring a board changer sub and bam.

I totally forgot this was a thing.

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
http://pad.gungho.jp/member/150819_live_machina.html

New Descended, Deus Ex Machina. Livestream on the 26th with Max Murai and ~Paprika~ in attendance. Presumably the uvo vote winners will be revealed there too.

aquaticrabbit
Aug 2, 2004
I'm also looking for a pre-reset BFF triangle. If it's easier to coordinate on IRC, I'm "Barnaby" on there and "Barnaby SA" in game.

Slot 1: Hypermax A.Bastet
Slot 2: Verdandi
Active: Hypermax A.Meimei
Others: A.Ra, A.Parvati, Kirin, Blonia, LMeta, LKali, Goemon, Ronia, Pandora

two_step
Sep 2, 2011
Man, I want to get 3 light fairies for tanning my Claire, but short of hoping for invades from Holy Dragon knight, it seems like I am out of luck. Why are they not running her survey dungeon!

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

two_step posted:

I want to get 3 light fairies for tanning my Claire

iOS gaming is getting real weird.

cheezit
Jan 9, 2004

sleep?
I'm down for some BFF action before the reset...

Main - A.Horus
Secondary - Verdandi/A.Bastet/A.Shiva mostly

Also run U&Y, Blonia, R/D Shiva, Blodin, A.Ra....whatever is needed.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
OK so I beat Cauchemar Legend relatively easy with Lkali/SS Isis/SQ/Yomi/Lmeta. Is that team still good for Mythical?

I was also thinking of trying my A Bastet team since it gets around the dumb absorbs.

A Bastet/GZL/Vishnu/Cu Chu max skill/Sasuke

Suggestions?

Elephant Ambush fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Aug 19, 2015

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

maou shoujo posted:

The Zeus Vulcan Cup Beta is not the same as ZV Descended. The ZV Cup has only 7 fights. (It may or may not actually be easier.)

I dont have her yet but what does she do?

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Artificer posted:

I dont have her yet but what does she do?

A.Minerva is 2.5x atk to Fire and Dragon plus 50% reduction in light and dark damage

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

Elephant Ambush posted:

OK so I beat Cauchemar Legend relatively easy with Lkali/SS Isis/SQ/Yomi/Lmeta. Is that team still good for Mythical?

I was also thinking of trying my A Bastet team since it gets around the dumb absorbs.

A Bastet/GZL/Vishnu/Cu Chu max skill/Sasuke

Suggestions?

Bastet team murders that dungeon easily, go for it. My team was A. Bastet/GZL/Vishnu/Verdandi/SQ/Verdandi.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

two_step posted:

Man, I want to get 3 light fairies for tanning my Claire, but short of hoping for invades from Holy Dragon knight, it seems like I am out of luck. Why are they not running her survey dungeon!

God this game is loving garbage.

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Is there a BFF google doc?

I like to run A. Bastet and Goemon.
Could have Beez and Ronia up. 378,486,229.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

djwetmouse posted:

Is there a BFF google doc?

Why yes, yes there is.

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

Kuros posted:

A.Minerva is 2.5x atk to Fire and Dragon plus 50% reduction in light and dark damage

I could pair her up with my Urd team maybe?

Edit: oh man this is brilliant. I wish I had an AMinerva of my own. With Urd tho I dont think it would work. Not enough damage and there is still a lot of incoming damage.

Artificer fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Aug 19, 2015

OtherworldlyInvader
Feb 10, 2005

The X-COM project did not deliver the universe's ultimate cup of coffee. You have failed to save the Earth.

I finished my second hypermax, an Light Kali. I have her and hypermax Athena up pretty much 24/7, and I always make room for goons:

I also have Awoken Shiva in the BFF slot if you're into that. :heysexy:

Garth_Marenghi
Nov 7, 2011

Thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
I finished skilling up Hera-Is. I still need skillups from the other floor drops, mainly GBSonia. What's the best difficulty to farm PAD Island for 100% floor 2 drops and decent floor 3 drops during 1.5x and 2x?

• Locked thread