Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

God, Cushing would own a Phunkee Duck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Brian Cushing in the Douchmobile!

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Cushing wife a dime

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

Cushing contemplating Femicide.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

warcrimes posted:

I never thought the cabin thing was actually serious but I could see a rational human being getting really mad over it. You must really hate Suh, a guy who has actually intentionally tried to hurt other people, right?

Dont take this so seriously man

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

talking dick and ball maintenance.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Dont take this so seriously man

I haven't been, hope i didn't give that impression, I'm just being :derp:

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Selfie sticks are stupid, ya'll. Everyone should disrespect people who use them, but loathe the ones who somehow still catch them in the shot.

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
Ben JOwns

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

PrinceRandom posted:

McNair looks like Brando in Island of Dr. Moraeu

Hahahaha this is so true

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
JJ, or the people around him, are obviously building a brand, in the same way that Taylor Swift is not really a person anymore. I think JJ is acutely aware of his popularity and the image that people have of him and he wants to build on it.

This is the kinda thing that drives you crazy if you aren't the target market for that brand.

Democratic Pirate
Feb 17, 2010

Chilichimp posted:

Selfie sticks are stupid, ya'll. Everyone should disrespect people who use them, but loathe the ones who somehow still catch them in the shot.

Outside of the crazy poo poo like suicidal teens climbing cranes on a 100 story in progress skyscraper and taking a selfie, it should be perfectly legal to beat anyone with their own selfie stick if you can wrest it from their grasp.

wattershed
Dec 27, 2002

Radio got his free iPod, did you get yours???
Had to read that sign twice.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Charles James' sock game is super strong.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

wattershed posted:

Had to read that sign twice.

Oh my god I was just coming here to post this photo. What the gently caress lmao that sign is soooo bad

Edit: Holy christ i didn't realize the Texans QB situation was so dire. A choice between Hoyer and Mallet? THats horrifying.

Ramadu fucked around with this message at 09:03 on Aug 19, 2015

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

Brian Cushing you loving loser

The Astros had a cool walkoff win tonight so your attempts to trolll me are failing

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

Cushing wife a dime

True

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

So just finished up the first two episodes. My thoughts.

I love Bill O'Brian. He's kind of a dick, but he seems like a dick who is trying to build a positive family environment. He seems like a straight shooter and hits you with both positive and negative feedback. I feel like he genuinely wants all his guys to succeed. I sort of expected all dickhead/no heart with him coming into this, so I am pleasantly surprised. I'm surprised he isn't getting more love in this thread.

Cushing seems like the douchiest of douchebags, but I'd be lying if I didn't love it. His comment about why he doesn't drink latte's had me chuckling.

JJ Watt is pretty awesome and you all are haters. I'm loving his interaction with Wilfork. It amuses me the hate that Watt is getting. He seems like a cool teammate and guy. He's just boring. (Sidenote: Did people really get mad because his cabin in the woods is too nice? What kind of cabin did they think a multimillionaire was going to own?)

Hopkins is the best thing about this season and him juking Hall out of his cleats was awesome. I also love how Hall still thinks he is somehow not terrible.

This season has been the best season in the past couple of years by a mile.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Cushing talking some friendly poo poo to Vrabel's son owned

Watt saying he was coming over to Wilfork's house for his wife's cooking owned

Also Wilfork's wife is cool as poo poo from what I've seen

Intruder fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Aug 19, 2015

Baron Von Ghoulosh
Dec 16, 2005

There was a time when I fed from golden chalices,
but now...

Now, I feed as
an old man pees.

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

Cushing wife a dime

What does this even mean? Please translate.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Baron Von Ghoulosh posted:

Dime = 10

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Hopkins is awesome

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Spanish for "tell me"

PrinceRandom
Feb 26, 2013

I hope nuk gets his yorkie and man purse, and continues to be sexy

Baron Von Ghoulosh
Dec 16, 2005

There was a time when I fed from golden chalices,
but now...

Now, I feed as
an old man pees.

I thought she looked like a tranny. Jawbone and all. Sorry.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

You seem good.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

EATIN SHRIMP posted:

Cushing wife a dime

She and he are both awful. Cute kids though.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

I thought she looked like a tranny. Jawbone and all. Sorry.

why is the Games subforum leaking

bhsman
Feb 10, 2008

by exmarx
I'm hoping they actually focus a little more on O'Brien's family at some point. Those of you finding yourself liking OB will probably like him more after seeing his wife.

Also, it's funny that people's biggest complaint about Watt is that he plays it up for the camera when Cushing is way more guilty of that (and it owns).

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

bhsman posted:

I'm hoping they actually focus a little more on O'Brien's family at some point. Those of you finding yourself liking OB will probably like him more after seeing his wife.

Also, it's funny that people's biggest complaint about Watt is that he plays it up for the camera when Cushing is way more guilty of that (and it owns).

Cushing is a real life Thad Castle and it owns.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

I love that Cushings wife thinks people think her husband is a psycho lolol

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
Cushing seems like a huge goober or manchild with the running into people after a play, apologizing, then saying he's not sorry, he meant it as he walked away. Cracks me up.

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:
Do you really want to know my process?

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Well it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.
Megan Cushing's sister, Kealia Ohai, plays for the Houston Dash and is super hot too

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Daric posted:

Megan Cushing's sister, Kealia Ohai, plays for the Houston Dash and is super hot too

Sure, if you're into asymmetrical bitches.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Mods, please name change me to "asymmetrical bitch"

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Is she the blonde who was sitting next to her in the stands at the preseason game? Almost had to pause but I don't have dvr like a poor

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

So on the radio I got to listen to a few things that apparently didn't make the cut, among them is that Ben Jones drank a teammate's urine on a dare or something :stonk:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Then we must all hope that his decision to drink the piss was made strictly to get face time on HBO.

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:
Do you really want to know my process?

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Well it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.

Intruder posted:

So on the radio I got to listen to a few things that apparently didn't make the cut, among them is that Ben Jones drank a teammate's urine on a dare or something :stonk:

Ben Tate also once posted a video of Ben Jones eating a roach

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Cavauro posted:

Then we must all hope that his decision to drink the piss was made strictly to get face time on HBO.

Apparently he does disgusting poo poo all the time, like seriously all the time. See Daric's post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Daric posted:

Ben Tate also once posted a video of Ben Jones eating a roach

Something is wrong with the Bens in Houston

• Locked thread