Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Namtab posted:

I cant believe that the monster musumes may not be 100% biologically accurate, but I do believe that they all have human vaginas and baps that I will pound furiously

Even the centaur?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
I think I am overwhelmed by the amount of new best girls they introduced in one episode.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Namtab posted:

I cant believe that the monster musumes may not be 100% biologically accurate, but I do believe that they all have human vaginas and baps that I will pound furiously

Papi doesn't have baps

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

boom boom boom posted:

Papi doesn't have baps

Good point, papi and suu will not be pounded by me, nor will any of the others that look like children

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Namtab posted:

Good point, papi and suu will not be pounded by me, nor will any of the others that look like children

i bet you like papi's mom

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Namtab posted:

Suu has baps

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Big bap mode Suu is dangerous.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
That slimy hair

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

The Colonel posted:

Big bap mode Suu is dangerous.

especially with mineral water

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Do you count as having baps when literally every one of your body parts is optional?

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Repster posted:

Lean forward in your chair and slouch. That back part of your legs that has all the pressure on from the edge of your seat? That's what's attached, with what be a normal person's legs at the spiders parts next to the mouth. The feeler handy put food in mouth things. Palpus? Mandible? Something or other. Dunno that much about spider parts.

pedipalps, I'm pretty sure

e: wikipedia copypaste:

quote:

Pedipalps of spiders have the same segmentation as the legs, but the tarsus is undivided, and the pretarsus has no lateral claws. In sexually mature male spiders, the final segment of the pedipalp, the tarsus, develops into a complicated structure (sometimes called the palpal organ or bulb) that is used to transfer sperm to the female seminal receptacles during mating. The details of this structure vary considerably between different groups of spiders and are useful for identifying species

good.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Darth Walrus posted:

Do you count as having baps when literally every one of your body parts is optional?

holy poo poo, quantum baps

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
The real anatomy issue here should be "why snakebaps", imo

Yeah, spider lady has some weird anatomy. It's kind of inspired to make her "legs" the pedipalps, but it also looks kinda lazy when she's in motion design-wise, because, like Repster said, she's just a lady sitting on top of a spider.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

deadly_pudding posted:

Assuming lamias lay eggs, they could still raise breastfeed their babies after they hatch, like monotremes do

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

deadly_pudding posted:

baps, are good

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
It doesn't make much sense from a design standpoint either. I assume the dudes who are into spider-women aren't focusing on that sweet spider-rear end. (see: our main character)

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Darth Walrus posted:

Do you count as having baps when literally every one of your body parts is optimal?

Sloppy Milkshake
Nov 9, 2004

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

Why does anyone care about spider under boob or horse baps when that ogre girl exists???

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Ogre girl is the best girl.. so far.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

the cyclops

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Cyclops is very flat and the gigantic eye is unnerving

HellCopter
Feb 9, 2012
College Slice
Somehow I didn't notice while reading but the oni is crazy cute.

DoubleDonut posted:

Cyclops is very flat and the gigantic eye is unnerving

Whoa rude

Sloppy Milkshake
Nov 9, 2004

I MAKE YOU HUMBLE

DoubleDonut posted:

:agreed:

Trihugger
Jun 28, 2008

hello

deadly_pudding posted:

Lamia are a race of only women. They have snekbaps to attract humans.

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
i am glad most goons seem to agree on who is best girl (though i thought shapeshifter lady was cool too)

or is it just a goon thing to be attracted to girls twice one's size who can easily hurl you as though you were a tennis ball

Pringleton
Jul 21, 2008
Spider, ogre, and cyclops are the best. Snake and slime are good too. Horse is a real pal, but doesn't really do it for me. The rest are alright.

Also, Smith is super great in the anime.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Gyra_Solune posted:

i am glad most goons seem to agree on who is best girl (though i thought shapeshifter lady was cool too)

or is it just a goon thing to be attracted to girls twice one's size who can easily hurl you as though you were a tennis ball

I think that's just a human male thing

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

So are backbeards like beholders, only with one eye?

Doppel is the best Monster Ops girl because she's fully customizable. Papi is still the best civilian girl.

Pringleton posted:

Also, Smith is super great in the anime.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

DoubleDonut posted:

Tio is the nicest and most mentally stable member of the cast by a long shot.

Chev
Jul 19, 2010
Switchblade Switcharoo

Xelkelvos posted:

Snake is worst next to Mermaid. Horse is tolerable. MON girls a best along with Rachneria. Suu a best too.

Also, in case you were wondering what a Backbeard was. I don't understand the Nun reference though.

One of the bosses in Oboro Muramasa is a cyclops monk, most certainly from japanese folklore like all OM monsters. I'm guessing they refer to the same thing but I don't know how it's called in japanese.

---

I'm a long ime reader of the manga and I just started watching the show, it's a good adaptation so far (I'm up to ep 5). I can't believe I only just realized Mia's hairpins are meant to look like snake eyes. And now I can retrospectively see all her headgear tends to look like snake heads.

Chev fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Aug 19, 2015

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Not bad.

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Gyra_Solune posted:

But then everyone would be gushing over Rachn- oh, wait, I see your point.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Thats a good Papi

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
rachnera comes with free hanging rope

Command Ant
Aug 9, 2010

I can make you
worth your weight
in gold!

Awesome. :thumbsup:

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Monoeye is very cool, and I like her.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

The Colonel posted:

Monoeye is very cool, and I like her.

For the whole episode, I was thinking 'don't you mean cyclops?' and then the endcard happened and... oh. Huh.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
I like the description, for the Backbeards.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

The Colonel posted:

I like the description, for the Backbeards.

"You drat lolicon"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I remember that retarded meme from the pedophiles at /a/ too

• Locked thread