Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Maybe someone should try to start a chant about Stardust sucking to see if it gets him over, it worked for the New Day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Stephen Amell will save Summerslam

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Every time I think of how horrible a celebrity being involved will be, I remember that a young Astro7x was first exposed to pro wrestling in 7th grade when a friend invited me to his house to see Dennis Rodman wrestle with Hulk Hogan. It took me another 1-2 months to discover that there were weekly Raw and Nitro shows after that, and I've been hooked ever since.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Seriously, Amell should just scream "you have failed this city" in Stardust's face and then kill him with an arrow.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

The real star of this video is Craig from B&V snapping up pics of the going-ons behind Amell starting at 1:20

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Can someone tell me what makes the Network award winning. What awards have they won?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Skeezy posted:

Can someone tell me what makes the Network award winning. What awards have they won?

A slammy

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Skeezy posted:

Cynopsis Sports Media Awards

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
E: Wrong thread

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Welp, I'm sold.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Is the message just a clip of him yelling when smashing his balls?

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

oldpainless posted:

Is the message just a clip of him yelling when smashing his balls?

It's a 30 second clip of Show saying to resubscribe and if you do he might punch you in the face.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

How could you not with such an amazing offer??

WWE Marketing are geniuses

Super Dan
Jan 26, 2006

I just noticed that there are a couple more Nitros. One from '97 and one from '98. Are those new?

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

Super Dan posted:

I just noticed that there are a couple more Nitros. One from '97 and one from '98. Are those new?

I do not see these...

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Astro7x posted:

I do not see these...

http://network.wwe.com/video/v359483783 try that, and yeah, I've not seen those yet. I really want '97 Nitros badly, '97 WWE/WCW is maybe my favorite period.

Super Dan
Jan 26, 2006

Astro7x posted:

I do not see these...

This is what I see:

It was around Labor Day last year that they put up the first batch, maybe they're going to put up more at the same time this year.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Ok NOW I'm sold...

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I love how WWE adds "exclusive" to basically every single video they post anywhere

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Haha, my credit union just issued new cards so I got a free month since I'm a "new" subscriber. Thanks for the free Takeover and Summerslam, financial institution!

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

So streaming is really bad for me. 10 second pause every 15 seconds or so. I'm using chrome with adblock plus. Is there anything that affects the streaming? I can watch netflix, etc with no issues.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

HogX posted:

So streaming is really bad for me. 10 second pause every 15 seconds or so. I'm using chrome with adblock plus. Is there anything that affects the streaming? I can watch netflix, etc with no issues.

Generally speaking it doesn't play well with AdBlock (and I've maybe gotten one ad in a month so it's not like you need it.) Not sure if that's actually the cause though.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Maxwell Lord posted:

Generally speaking it doesn't play well with AdBlock (and I've maybe gotten one ad in a month so it's not like you need it.) Not sure if that's actually the cause though.

I don't think it is, because now it's playing TE fine. Also what the gently caress bill demott. I've not heard of him before watching this show, and I don't know what the gently caress is up with him. I can sort of see why he got into hot poo poo recently, if this is how he treats people.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

HogX posted:

Also what the gently caress bill demott. I've not heard of him before watching this show

lookit this scrub who don't know about General Hugh G. Rection

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
just realized why Neville is involved in that match. green arrow... red arrow... smh

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Under the vegetable posted:

just realized why Neville is involved in that match. green arrow... red arrow... smh

I mean that's a nice bonus play on words, but Neville is in the match because he's been working a superhero gimmick since he came up to the main roster.

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Deep Thoreau fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Aug 19, 2015

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

Blast Fantasto posted:

I mean that's a nice bonus play on words, but Neville is in the match because he's been working a superhero gimmick since he came up to the main roster.

This reminded me of the rumours going around before Neville debuted, about him getting a "Mighty Mouse" gimmick

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

triplexpac posted:

This reminded me of the rumours going around before Neville debuted, about him getting a "Mighty Mouse" gimmick

That ended up being true though. He's a small guy who holds his own/beats big guys.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

TheJoker138 posted:

That ended up being true though. He's a small guy who holds his own/beats big guys.

He also has big ears and wears a cape

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

TheJoker138 posted:

Yeah I know! I wasn't saying the rumour was incorrect, it's interesting to see how it actually played out as true. Little guy with a cape fighting all comers.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Blast Fantasto posted:

At least WWE admits superheroes are losers.

And whatever Stardust is.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Stardust is a man putting his all into a terrible, dead character and it's heartbreaking

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Stardust owns and Cosmic King Barrett owns, sry.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

sticklefifer posted:

Stardust owns and Cosmic King Barrett owns, sry.

it's perfectly fine to like complete failures and horrible poo poo

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'm sorry you hate fun.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g-l2NbcAxYw

That one clip did more to make me want to watch WWE again than three months of horrible clips they keep emailing me with everyone else on the roster.

Shawn Cotureier
Jan 21, 2009

Still better than Umberger

BGrifter posted:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g-l2NbcAxYw

That one clip did more to make me want to watch WWE again than three months of horrible clips they keep emailing me with everyone else on the roster.

I will now refer to them as the Lords of Darkness

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

The pose Barrett strikes and the way he removes his crown in the beginning makes me laugh every time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Why the gently caress do Raw and Smackdown eps not stream worth a poo poo? Literally everything else streams 100% perfectly but Raw and SD replays are constant buffering. Valeyard was right.