Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
is it bad that I know just about every line from that episode and the one where quinn goes on vacation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

while i abhor the fact that my brand is being diluted, this particular misuse is acceptable

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
it seems that the darknet market agora stole everyone's money and may have been behind the crash a few days ago?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

ayn rand hand job posted:

is it bad that I know just about every line from that episode and the one where quinn goes on vacation

the only one you need is "it's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!"

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
TAKE SOME MORE PILLS, PILLHEAD

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
alvis killed for your sins

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
bebop cola

anthonypants
May 6, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
Dinosaur Gum

ayn rand hand job posted:

yeah

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
well have fun on the robot reservation suckers

we're not gonna honor those bogus treaties

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

uh oh

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

well have fun on the robot reservation suckers

we're not gonna honor those bogus treaties
but that's impossible! those treaties were smart contracts on the blockchain

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

evilweasel posted:

held out all three weeks, impressive

that's because he did nothing wrong

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Boxturret posted:

it seems that the darknet market agora stole everyone's money and may have been behind the crash a few days ago?

:popcorn:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Ghostlight posted:

but that's impossible! those treaties were smart contracts on the blockchain

save it for queen dopplepopolis

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe
oota doota stormy

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug
i'm helping

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.
still haven't read an explanation on how to make smart contracts work that wouldn't require inventing actual artificial intelligence first

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

haveblue posted:

it's not so much a bitcoin atm as it is a dodgeball cannon

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

with the strength of five go-rillas!

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

evilweasel posted:

maybe he was trying to confess but just confused everyone in the process

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!

Suspicious posted:

still haven't read an explanation on how to make smart contracts work that wouldn't require inventing actual artificial intelligence first

just like any price the market will pay is by definition fair, any outcome from a smart contract is by definition right
if you think you got screwed you should have paid a better contractsmith, and checked your arbitrator for scammer tags

TVarmy
Sep 11, 2011

like food and water, my posting has no intrinsic value

smart contacts are v good poo poo because they replace the arcane legal system no layperson could understand with JavaScript.

mod saas
May 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

i like this joke this is a funny joke

suffix
Jul 27, 2013

Wheeee!
oh and theres this which demonstrates the obvious benefits of a turing complete programmable currency:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-gjyVQBsZo

in addition to wasting time on proof-of-work you can also have every node on the network keep track of you playing a totally rad dungeon crawler
and since its all on the blockchain you can post a bounty for people to clear your level, and they can take a bet against you

~smart contracts~ will finally leverage the blockchains legendary ability to scale

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

chopper dave, we have uh-oh, over

Robawesome
Jul 22, 2005

Note from VendorCRYSTAL LOTUS- EMERGENCY News for Blotter customers- (self.AgMarketplace)

submitted 4 hours ago by CrystalLotus

Okay I have TONS of reports of customers saying I shorted them tabs. It'll go something like this " I ordered 50 tabs and got 2 sheets of 2.5inch by 2.5inch paper you only sent half my order" Then I have explained to several people they are mistaken and to PLEASE BECAREFUL not to OVERDOSE! because they obviously dont understand how to dose with it properly. I even had people reply to me after I explained saying they still want their missing drugs.. did you not read my explaination? Please guys read carefully the last thing I want is people overdosing from lack of understanding!

***************EMERGENCY UPDATE ******************* ALL PAPER XANAX / BLOTTER BUYERS WHO ARE REPORTING THEY DIDNT GET THEIR FULL ORDER PLEASE READ THIS WARNING!!!

You did get your whole order 1/4th inch square just like 1 hit of LSD = .58-.66mg of Alprazolam. meaning 3 squares = aprox 2mg.

Meaning each 100x " sheet" 2.5inches by 2.5inches = 25 Bars rated at 2.66mg measured at 4 1/4th inch squares each.

each sheet measures 2.5in x 2.5in : 1 Square measures 1/4th in.

50x = 2 sheets of 100 100x= 4 sheets of 100 225x= 9 sheets of 100

PLEASE DO NOT OVER DOSE PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT DOSING ASK ME THIS IS TO PREVENT HARM AND CLARIFY ABOUT CUSTOMER CONFUSION ON THEIR ORDER. (it is clear many customers are confused)

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc

haveblue posted:

save it for mark karpelpopolous

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

theflyingorc posted:

save it for mark karpelpopolous

king antonopolus

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

Young Orc
the fact that everyone in the thread knows sealab makes me very happy

Chocobo
Oct 15, 2012

Here comes a new challenger!
Oven Wrangler
did anybody say thomas edison's renegade currency?

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Dude totally shorted me on my order, I wanted 100000 hits of phenazepam but all I got was this one medium sized gelcap stuffed with powder. Oh well, I may as well take this one while I wait for the rest to arrive

Why is it 2018?

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

Sentient Data posted:

Dude totally shorted me on my order, I wanted 100000 hits of phenazepam but all I got was this one medium sized gelcap stuffed with powder. Oh well, I may as well take this one while I wait for the rest to arrive

Why is it 2018?

WHERE ARE MY ARMS!!!!

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

theflyingorc posted:

crap screamer! you are forgetting the true meaning of satoshi time! neither is it block nor chains. nay, the true meaning of satoshi time is drinkin’. drinkin’ and revenge.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

TVarmy posted:

bitcoin is six years old

the ride never ends

suffix posted:

in addition to wasting time on proof-of-work you can also have every node on the network keep track of you playing a totally rad dungeon crawler
and since its all on the blockchain you can post a bounty for people to clear your level, and they can take a bet against you

:holymoley:

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

theflyingorc posted:

even my cold dark heart was affected when Harry Goz died

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Take that, subspace!

Buttcoin purse
Apr 24, 2014

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

There is this guy who looks like a comedian from the daily show but I am pretty sure isn't who keeps popping up in 8 out of 10 youtube ads I see when phonebrowsin, telling me about his ted x talk where he told people to drop out of college because the most successful people in the world did.

he reads a book a day now he's rich and so can you

I think my bitcoin related clicks have led to this tbh

Same :(

Hi, I’m BJ Smith. Football player, businessman and father of eighteen adorable kids. Throughout my career, my coach pumped me so full of steroids and hatred, I couldn’t feel pain! Shoot, I'd even break my own leg for fun! They made me play when I was ill or injured, and that was because I was a little more than a piece of meat to them. And now, you can too!

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

evilweasel posted:

can they keep charging him with something new and hold him indefinitely?

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

can they keep charging him with something new and hold him indefinitely?
what does your heart tell you?

hint: theres a reason the japanese legal system has a 99% conviction rate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

killhamster
Apr 15, 2004

SCAMMER

Verdafolio posted:

Bitcoin cannabis drone in San Francisco

jesus christ just catch a train it's not like it's hard to find a dispensary out here

• Locked thread