Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

She's got so little sex appeal her GYNECOLOGIST calls her Sir.
-- Jerry "The King" Lawler on Supreme Court Justice Janet Reno, 1997

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He thinks Judo is the stuff they make bagels out of!

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull posted:

She's got so little sex appeal her GYNECOLOGIST calls her Sir.
-- Jerry "The King" Lawler on Supreme Court Justice Janet Reno, 1997

I didn't think I could love jerry any more, and yet,

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I want to play the wrasslin pinnie. Its cool that theres an old school and modern version that changes the wrestlers up, although the only people that give a poo poo about pinball anymore probably would always want the old school version so idk why they made the other one

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Road Dogg just told the cop his name was deez nuts

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

epic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA9jdL5dE1g

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Skeezy posted:

Road Dogg just told the cop his name was deez nuts

Oh you didn't know?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The inaugural DX episode of Raw is awesome because it also has the joining of Road Dogg, who only had one G and was just over being the Roadie, with Rockabilly who became Badass Billy Gunn and Mr. rear end.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There's also a lot of Bill Clinton humor, stabs at Hulk Hogan, and Jim Cornett comes out near the end to condemn an anti-wrestling journalist like he was Frederick Douglass. Not to mention the anti-Ted Turner bit and all the other awesome poo poo. If I had to choose a best ever RAW, so far it would be episode 229, from October 13, 1997.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

gently caress I want to play this

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The locker room of the Nation of Domination has KFC with a No sign over it graffitied on the wall.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And "Malcolm X" with the X X'ed out.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao This is awesome. Farooq is yelling at McMahon for running a racist company and there's a fan directly behind him with a sign that says Farooq is Hooked On Ebonics.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

And "Malcolm X" with the X X'ed out.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Then Jeff Jarrett comes out and delivers a half racist tirade against Vince McMahon and then starts roasting every major player in the WWF.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Road Dog Jesse James just got down from the mat and called McMahon and JR freaks and then pointed at King and loudly yelled "And You're A human being!"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bad rear end Billy Gun busting open a boombox on one of the headbanger's faces looked epic as hell.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Godwinn's music is awesome.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Bad rear end Billy Gun busting open a boombox on one of the headbanger's faces looked epic as hell.

hell ya

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

The Road Dog Jesse James just got down from the mat and called McMahon and JR freaks and then pointed at King and loudly yelled "And You're A human being!"

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There's a guy teamed with Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage in this Monday Nitro rerun named The Booty Man.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The parts of the show where your supposed to call in somewhere are funny because some of them it's just a bar superimposed over the number that says This Number Is No Longer Available and some of them it's a bunch of slightly mismatched shape and sized asterisks over the numbers.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Booty Man is wearing pants with the butt cheeks cut out and showing his bright pink underwear.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ric Flair is losing his God drat mind in the ring right now.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Mr. rear end > Booty Man

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm watching 96 WCW Uncensored and Dusty Rhodes is talking a mile a minute about stomping a mudhole in people.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
I liked in WWF No Mercy how the rear end Man theme song perfectly synced up with the Blue Meanie's video but I got really disappointed when the syncing is different in an actual match.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dusty Rhodes is just making up words left and right and keeps mentioning the Doomsday Cage Match later on in the PPV every five minutes.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Rest in peace you insane obese champion.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He jus line on the skwy on the way up.
    "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Wormskull posted:

Rest in peace you insane obese champion.

this was a good vid the wwe put together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npKZ-W5pUXE

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
i think that battleground 2013 had the shield v. the rhodes and that was a really great match. dusty hit dean with the bionic elbow and everyone went wild

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This gotta really tear a, a, a mud hole, in Dallas's brain-thoughts right now.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Nation of Domination and the Heart Foundation are incredible heel stables... The 90s were unbelievably epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This feud between them is epic, as well.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And then DX appearing on the TitanTron with HBK calling Bret Hart the Grand Wizard. Simply awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh you know what I heard. When they were changing paint cans, for spraying the locker room... they used... the N word. Oh Yeah. The N word. The entire Nation of Domination begins sprinting from the ring at the Hart Foundation at top speed.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

The Nation of Domination and the Heart Foundation are incredible heel stables... The 90s were unbelievably epic.

Your childhood was loving fail, dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Oh you know what I heard. When they were changing paint cans, for spraying the locker room... they used... the N word. Oh Yeah. The N word. The entire Nation of Domination begins sprinting from the ring at the Hart Foundation at top speed.

Lmao